Finally get to "watch"

• Thread starterbimale13
  • Start date

bimale13

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
I've always wanted to see my wife fuck another man. A man with a big cock, turning her into a slut, since she won't be a slut for me. When I told her about wanting to watch, she thought I was crazy. I told her I'd love to watch her fuck another man. She said she would think about it. After a few months, I worked into our conversation that she could fuck a guy without me being there, if that would make her more likely to do it. Once again, she said she'd think about it.

Eventually she worked nasty talk into sex, telling me about her getting filled by big cocks. Telling me about going to the grocery store with a mini skirt, no panties and a low cut top, and finding a man to fuck her in the parking lot before she got home so I'd have to get sloppy seconds. It was so hot that I told her she could fuck anyone she wanted, and if she didn't want to tell me the details she didn't have to. I just wanted her to experience other cock.

For a long time it was all talk until I was out of town one weekend. She sent me a text message: "So, next Friday is it ok if I go out and not come home...no questions asked?" I immediately responded with a yes. My heart was racing.

The next weekend she came home Saturday morning. I started asking her questions, but she reminded me that I agreed to no questions asked. Eventually I found out that she did fuck some guy. She even teased me that I knew the guy, but she wasn't going to say who it was. That is how I became a cuckold and she started fucking other cocks. I wanted her to do this, but I was hoping to eventually watch. Many many fucks later, I still haven't watched.

I thought it would change this past weekend. I came home from work to find my wife wearing tall black boots, a leather miniskirt and a black dog collar, her tits completely bare. I walked in and she said, "oh, it's just you. I was hoping my man was here." I was completely shocked. They never before have met at our apartment. She would always go to his place, so I had no chance of meeting him or watching.

"He's coming here tonight?" I asked.

"Yes he is."

"Am I supposed to leave, or do I get to stay?"

"You get to stay. We have something special planned for you."

I was ecstatic. I finally get to watch my hot wife get pounded. She told me to follow her into the bedroom. At the end of the bed was a chair. She told me to stip naked and sit in the chair, which was facing the bed. I quickly got out of my clothes and sat down. She took my arms and pulled them behind my back, and quickly tied them behind the chair with a small rope. My cock stood rock hard in anticipation.

Then I could hear the front door opening. "Don't go anywhere," my wife said with a little giggle. She left the room. I had to assume her "man" was here, and that it was nearly time for me to watch her fuck him for the first time. When I heard the bedroom door open, only my wife entered. She had duct tape in her hand. "You get to be here on a couple of conditions." She walked up to me and pulled some tape about 8" long and started towards my face. I thought it is kinda hot that I'd have my mouth taped, holding in my moans and groans of pleasure, but I was wrong. She raised the tape above my mouth and put it over my eyes. I immediately protested, which got me a hard slap across the face. "Shut up you pathetic loser. You didn't think you'd really get to watch me did you? You didn't really think you'd finally get to meet my lover, did you?"

I begged to watch, and she just laughed at me, saying "I've said this a million times. You will NEVER get to watch me fuck my lover." Once I got over the shock of being humiliated, I got turned on by just the thought of listening to them fuck. Maybe her lover will make enough noise that I'd figure out who it was. Once again, I was totally wrong. My wife started walking around the room, and then came from beind me, placing a set of headphones on my ears. They were hooked up to a radio, and the volume was fairly loud. I couldn't hear or see anything now. I just sat there, not knowing what was going on.

Not even five minutes later, I felt something hit my face...but it wasn't hard like the slap from my wife I received earlier. I got hit again in the face...and again...I realized it was a hard cock bouncing off of my face. My own cock sprang to life. Then it stopped. The message was sent. I had to sit there with no sight or hearing while a cock smashed into my wife.

What seemed like a long wait was finally interupted by vibrations I felt. I could tell that the bed was shaking. I knew they were fucking hard now. I felt the vibrations for at least 1/2 an hour...I could never go that hard and long...I'd give in and cum after about five minutes. Eventually the vibrations stopped. But nothing happened. I could tell there was movement in the room, but had no idea what was going on. About another 30 minutes later, the hard, intense fucking began again. And once again lasted roughly 30 minutes. I couldn't believe the fucking prowess of my wife's lover, and new why she no longer fucked me.

After staying tied up for a total of about 2 hours, my wife finally took off the headphones and tape. I looked around eagerly, but there was no man there. And she wasn't dressed sexy anymore. She was wearing jeans and a sweater. All she said was that she was going out to the bar, and I should go to bed. She untied me and gave me a quick kiss, then walked away. At the bedroom door, she turned around. "Remember...it's bedtime for you. Go straight to bed and think about how much of a loser you are." I stood and crawled into bed, only to find large, wet pools of cum splattered all over the sheets. I crawled in and went to sleep, with hot sticky cum drying to my body. She never came home that night.