• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally Got Her To Play With A Friend.

• Thread starterPanardrod
  • Start date

Panardrod

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2018
I finally got my wife to play with a work mate. It took a while for her to muster up the courage but she did enjoy it once they got going. It was great to watch.

77EEE3AC-ADCB-4B9C-A663-772C4B542B19.jpeg CAFADFBB-5695-467A-853B-CA8C5620DB6D.jpeg

Reactions: techieman01, Welshhub55, Hungforplay and 4 others
HOT! She looks damn good taking it from behind and he had a nice cock!
Your work mate or hers?

Nice ummm make me so hard

Sounds like a hot night . looks like she enjoyed his cock . I'm sure your friend loved fucking your beautiful wife . Is there any future play desired , a repeat performance ? How about some details of her fucking your friend , love to see more of the event too .

Nazareth said:
HOT! She looks damn good taking it from behind and he had a nice cock!
Your work mate or hers?
It was one of my work mates that had seen some pics of her in the past and made a comment on how he would of liked to fuck her.

Reactions: Nazareth
jps18 said:
Sounds like a hot night . looks like she enjoyed his cock . I'm sure your friend loved fucking your beautiful wife . Is there any future play desired , a repeat performance ? How about some details of her fucking your friend , love to see more of the event too .
It basically started by talking to Tania about it and what would turn her on. It was pretty awesome the way it transpired, I was hard from start to end and after he left we had some of the best sex ever.

Reactions: Nazareth
Panardrod said:
It basically started by talking to Tania about it and what would turn her on. It was pretty awesome the way it transpired, I was hard from start to end and after he left we had some of the best sex ever.
That’s great! It’s always so hot to get them over that edge and there’s no turning back!!

Users who are viewing this thread