EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
"He has a fairly big one, honey."

Tony In The Car.jpg
Finally, My Wife Takes a Strange Cock

Note readers. This is a complete and TRUE story, you will not have to go looking for a chapter one and two unless you want to. It's better if you do, however.

Formerly called Nude Photographer Confessions, Session Two

by EroticWriter

This is the third installment of the transitioning of myself and my wife into fucking others, and together. The first story is called SHOWING MY MARRIED PUSSY. That story happens around the end of our first week of marriage in New Mexico.

The second story is a couple of years later in California and is called A MAN SHARED HIS MOTEL ROOM WITH ME AND MY WIFE. Those true stories are posted on this site. On neither occasion did my wife actually allow herself to be fully penetrated by strange, but close. These stories I should mention, are about my first wife. I had two, and I also have written stories about wife two, so don't be confused if things don't seem to match if you transition from one wife to the other.

In the second story, I was probably the reason my beautiful and still innocent wife was not fully penetrated. My bad, I guess.

Had I allowed her to go ahead, and allow a man named Mel to fully penetrate her and give her his larger than mine cock to the best extent of his capabilities, it might have changed our marriage right then, forever. We were still new at things then, and not really ready to have someone else knowing her intimately and me being able to accept it.

Again, this is a true story with only some names and minor details changed to protect both the innocent and the guilty. The locations are real. The time frame is in generalities only because I don't remember those dates exactly.

For those men that enjoy reading about a husband seeing his wife being laid by another man, this is primarily for you.

Ladies, don't feel left out, this story is written in such a way that you might enjoy it too.

And for those males that like to read about being the guy who gets to fuck someone else's wife, this is for you too.

'Tony' is the real first name of my main male character in this story. I remember his last name which starts with S but of course will not use it here without his consent. Tony, if by some slim chance you are still out there and read this, I am sure you will find this story 'stimulating,' and if you have ever told any of your buddies about those two days and two nights, well, here is your 'proof.'

And also Tony, you will read about what happened with my wife a few weeks after you scored on her. See what you started? Adding on 5 April 2020. That story is on here now and is called, After Getting Her First Strange Cock, My Wife Wants More.

Finally, My Wife Takes a Strange Cock.

Location: Samagatuma Nudist Park, NE of San Diego and pretty well isolated. Date, 1966 and well before 1986 when Samagatuma quit being a nudist resort. (Look it up online). Sometimes, when joking around with friends as we talked about nudist parks, I would refer to Samagatuma as 'Saggy Tummy.'

Beth, my female model, (I have forgotten her name and would not have used it anyhow and just picked one out of the air) lived in the Hollywood area and Tony, the guy who was to be modeling with her, also lived in Hollywood, but they had never met one another until I had gone around and picked up each of them in my station wagon.

It was a 1966 390 cubic inch V-8 Ford eight passenger wagon if two adult people sat sideways in the very rear third seats with their feet in the foot well. I suppose four kids could have sat there as well, which would have made the wagon into a ten passenger.

A wagon like that is out of fashion now but really handy to have when you might want to load several people in, such as models, and haul them to a nudist camp, the beach, or the mountains. And if you only load six there's lots of room in the back for luggage if needed and camera gear. I kept that Ford for two years and a lot of things happened in and around that wagon during those years.

Beth was not so hot in the face and her big claims to fame were her fantastic tits on a body to match. I had interviewed Beth alone at her apartment in advance, got turned off by her face without showing same, had her remove her clothes and after an approving appraisal that took all of two seconds for those two titties plus another five seconds to have her 'turn around once,' I had her get dressed and arranged to pick her up the next afternoon.

Beth seemed surprised that I had told her to get dressed so quickly. But I was being professional. Yes, I have gone to meet models in the past, interviewed them, and have ended up in bed with many of them the same day. But this upcoming planned shooting was to be at a legitimate family- oriented nudist park, and my wife was coming along.

"Beth, just so you know, I plan to do some of the shooting of you with another guy so you look like a couple, is that alright?"

"Yes. I've never modeled with a guy, and around a pool that should be fun. But," she frowned, "what about tomorrow night in the motel, how will the sleeping arrangements be?"

"It's a motel I've used once before when I was out 'Jeeping." (Anza Borrego State Park was close). "I can get a unit that has two adjoining rooms for almost the price of one, and it's clean. So you can sleep in the second room with Tony and I'll be out in the front room with Jill, my wife."

Readers, this might sound a little extreme to you, this bit of me telling a girl I had never met that I was going to put her in a bed with a guy she had never met. But this is Hollywood I am talking about. A place in the 1960s where kids came into town, innocent and often small town kids, probably went broke, and ended up sharing apartments, also known as 'crash pads.' And getting fucked, if they were gals, maybe by more than one guy at a time.

And me.

Sex, in those days, had become wide-open and 'free.'

We had the pill, and still in the future, we had no A.I.D.S.

Another frown. "I have to sleep with this guy? But I've never met him," she complained.

That told me that, maybe because of her face, Beth had not been fucked by all that many guys.

"No, not sleep with him, well, maybe in the same room. If you don't want to share the King bed, they have roll-a-way beds so he can sleep there if it turns out that he does not turn you on after riding all the way down there with him in the back seat."

I knew that once Tony saw that body, he'd probably be more than willing, especially in the dark.

"Will you leave the door open between the rooms so that I will feel safer?"

Of course. But I've met Tony, that's the guy you will be modeling with some of the time, and he is pretty cool. Mellow and all that. Nice friendly face, and his body looks pretty nice too. Tall. Slim. He might be Italian I think with a natural tan to his skin, and he has a nice uncircumcised penis down below," I said with a wink.

"You've already seen him naked," she asked, wide eyed?

Of course. I interview and see them all in advance, male and female."

"What did you mean, when you said he has a 'nice' uncircumcised cock?"

"You know what uncircumcised is, don't you?"

"Isn't that when, when they still have the skin, up and over?"

"Yes," I answered, almost laughing. "You've seen one, uncircumcised, haven't you?"

"Noooo." She looked confused.

"Then I guess you've only seen the ones that are cut, that is, their foreskin is gone?"

"Only one."

"You're kidding?"

"That's all," she sniffed. "I...my home is, my family's home is only a few miles away, and when he, my boyfriend and I broke up, he started to bug me, so I moved over here. I have a girlfriend I'm sharing with."

Now I was interested, to say the least. But I had to play it straight, for now, because I had another appointment to keep.

"Could be interesting," I said. "Tony will be there, with you, tomorrow night and like I said, he has a nice uncut cock."

"Does it look...big?"

"More than most guys, soft. I of course don't know how big it gets, but if you want, you can be finding out."

Her eyes sort of got bright and she nodded. 'Is she more enthusiastic now about the sleeping arrangements,' I wondered?

"Well, I'll go along with the sleeping arrangements as long as I am not obligated..." Beth looked at me with 'that' look, a look that I had learned meant that a woman might be more than a little interested in sleeping with me. But I had already arranged, since it was to be an overnighter fun trip, to bring my wife along.

I laughed. "No problem kiddo. I've done this dozens of times. You'll have a ball, believe me. This is just going to be a 'casual' shooting session. You'll have a ride with some nice scenery, some meals, a couple of hours of posing in and around the pool, sometimes with Tony and just as much alone, and a couple of hours all to yourself just to relax and do some tanning if you like."

"And no shots of us fucking?"

A tingle fluttered through my dick. Beth had used the "F" word, and in those days the "F" word for the most part still meant only one thing..fucking, and not something else like...'Fuck You! or..."How about those fucking Yankees?"

"No Beth, of course there won't be any fucking shots, at least not there. If you find yourself getting all hot and bothered over Tony and want some fuck shots for yourself, that might be arranged. I'll do that for fun and won't charge you anything to do it, but as yet, I have never done that kind of photography for any magazines."

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't ever want any shots like that of me being taken. Just regular nudes will be fine. Then we'll come straight home?"

"Yes. I'll finish up around probably four so we get home in the early evening. It's about a two hour drive."

That sounds good then. I've never, like I said, I've only been with one guy and I think he might have been on the small side. How about you," she suddenly blurted out. "Are you..." She paused, maybe afraid to ask.

I knew. "I'm a bit more than average in size, and I am also one of the lucky ones who has a foreskin."

She smiled at me, and I left, saying, "Don't forget, I'll be picking you up around five tomorrow, and you've got my number."

I had not said it to her, but if Tony managed to fuck her, so be it, and rather he did or not, I planned to get her, later.

And that readers, is how some of my interviews would go, only not all included an overnighter and not all would involve using the 'F' word.

"I'll be here tomorrow when you come at five to pick me up." She was still talking as I headed down her hallway.

"Fine baby. And please be reliable. It's too hard at the last minute to come up with another model and by then I will have already made a motel reservation. That motel only has two units that have adjoining rooms."

"You can count on me." Well, Beth wasn't all that pretty in the face, but she did kind of have a nice smile. But it was those tits I was after. On film I mean. And if her pussy had only had one dick, maybe a small dick, I wanted to break her in if Tony doesn't do it first.

I was going to pick Beth and Tony up around five, drive South for a couple of hours, giving the two in back time to get acquainted, stop for dinner, and on to the motel, where I and Jill would strip down right in front of them while getting ready for bed, and they would be either doing the same in the next room with the door opened, or not.

As far as taking photos for publication goes, there is an old saying out there among photographers about using models. Go with your very first impression! Allow me to explain. When you first meet a woman, what you see before her personality captures you is what the camera sees. If you don't see great at first sight, neither will the camera. But like I said, Beth had those great tits and nice ass, so.....

And by now her personality and near innocence had captivated me, but my cameras were not living creatures.

At noon the next day Beth called. 'Oh oh. Here we go,' I thought. 'She all of a sudden met some new druggy boyfriend or something and he doesn't want her to model nude, especially overnight, and now she is going to make up some excuse.'

More of what we photographers have to put up with, you see. Many is the time that I would photograph a really lovely gal, maybe fuck her, and she would go back and give the money to some druggy boyfriend who would blow the money. Two days later she would be calling me for another job.

"Do you have a girlfriend to bring along," I would sometimes ask. A model already used was always a good source of others to shoot, and getting a girl on film before other photographers made her photos easier to sell. If they said 'No,' I would usually use them again, but with someone I had brought along. That way, I could get the gal in a new setting, and have more photos to sell, or turn in if on a paid assignment.

It was sad, really. When I took photos at nudist parks and took photos of 'real' nudists, and by that I mean people, be it a single, a couple or a family, it was a whole different atmosphere.

They would have to agree to pose, sign releases, and if there were kids involved, they would sign releases for them too. And then of course a nudist photographer shooting for publication was expected to take only tasteful shots of their members playing volleyball, by the pool, at the snack bar, etc. Fair enough.

But now new books were coming out, published by people that had never been to a nudist park. They wanted to do nudes, full frontal nudes, and using the cover of being legitimate nudist magazines they could publish naked photos and if they had to go to court they could used long-established and healthy nudism as a defense.

But these publishers began to push the limits, and as the nudist parks learned that those magazines were starting to go beyond just volleyball shots, and that female nudists were now being depicted with their legs spread, the camps started to ban those photographers.

There were magazines coming out now with nudist titles, but in most cases not one of the shots appearing inside had been taken at a real nudist park. With no restrictions on what they showed, those magazines were now using paid models only.

I knew the handwriting was on the wall for me though I didn't get involved in that kind of depiction. One day in the not so far future, I too would probably be banned from taking photos at the parks.

My current work was in between those two. I would use free models in the camps when available and willing, and also in order to meet the needs of a weekly production and earn a paycheck, I was having to utilize paid models and take them to the parks. The parks did not mind if I brought my own models in, that meant I was not asking their visitors or members if they wanted to pose.

At other times I would shoot my models in locations not associated with a nudist park, and those magazines were the ones that were beginning to push the limits.

Beth had called, I had answered expecting to be told she wasn't going to model, and Beth surprised me when she asked if she could bring along her little niece that she was babysitting for a few days.

Beth might have been bringing her niece along to have an excuse not to fuck Tony, a worry she need not have with me, but then, Beth didn't know me.

But I was more than glad to honor that request. It was to be my first time to do nude photography at Samagatuma, and I was sure that the owners of the park would feel even better about my presence if I had a child with me for that 'family environment' even though I told Beth that no, I would not use the child in the photos since she could not sign a release for the child.

We had spent the night before in the motel. (More about that later). It was a weekday, the nudist park was one of those that was off the beaten path, located to the East and not in that line going from San Diego to Los Angeles. As a result, the five of us had the place pretty much to ourselves.

No snack bar though to eat at since it was a weekday, and we brought some drinks and snacks along.

The owners were up in their house, and any folks living in some trailers and cabins on the property were out of sight. The stockings were hung by the fire....no wait, wrong story. I was about to say that there was no one at the pool except the five of us.

I had been photographing the couple frolicking in the pool while my wife watched the little girl for us. Then I told my male model, Tony, to take a break while I got some shots of Beth alone by and in the pool.

Now I could concentrate my shots on strictly those tits and that ass. And, I wanted to see inside the pussy that until now had only been fucked by one, small guy.

Shots like those, I mean single girl posing nice, not an opened pussy, could be used in a real nudist magazine if they were not blown up to full page and were only used sparingly and dispersed throughout a magazine that had a nice variety of family shots.

This was the unwritten rule, and for the most part we photographers had to follow that rule in order to keep our privileges to come into a camp and do nude photography. I probably should elaborate since these stories I'm writing are called Nude Photographer Confessions.

More and more, there were publishers out there that were not interested in depicting nudism for the healthy family environment it is. They were working their way towards the depiction of raw sex in their magazines and the American industry was right on the edge. Already we had hard core magazines coming in from countries in Europe with titles like Swedish Erotica and it was getting hard to compete with that.

Money. Just like anything else you read, in almost every case it is about the money.

You see, most of the publishing field is financed more by the advertising content than the cover price. There was very little advertising included in most nudist magazines. As a result, these magazines were going for fairly high prices on the newstands to cover the costs and make a profit.

But we had the buyers out there, and much of that buying public wanted to see more in the photos than just a fat naked granny in a lawn chair.

As I reloaded my cameras and got ready to shoot Beth, Tony went over and picking up a folded beach towel that I had provided, he stretched it out on the concrete deck near but not too close to my wife.

Jill was happily playing with Beth's niece and only gave Tony a little smile of acknowledgment. Forgetting about my wife now since I had 'work' to do if you can call it that, I went about my business.

I proceeded to spend about half-an-hour photographing Beth every which way, on the deck, standing halfway in the pool with those tits reflected in the water in some shots, and also on her back in the water. Floating on her back, Beth looked like two volcanic islands in the ocean.

Then I got her up on the deck. Beth's voluptuous body was glistening in the sun from the water that was dripping off her, including her lushly thick brown pubic hair. Quickly, before Beth dried, I needed to get some shots of her body, those tits specifically, and the hairs on that snatch while they were covered with water droplets.

Sometimes a pussy can get your attention even better than a fine set of tits can. Beth had two out of three, fine tits, fine pussy, and well, you know.

Beth was on her back with those biggies in the air and I was holding my camera just above the deck at about the same height as her titties. On my knees with my ass in the air, a pose I would or could not have assumed had the pool been more occupied, I proceeded to work my way around Beth's body, ignoring her feet as I passed by and shooting from her right side to the left.

I took careful aim as I photographed the Great Pyramids. Next would come the cat Sphinx.

I had detailed those titties and now it was time to come back to another one of those 'good' parts. I put the camera at deck level and told Beth to spread her legs so her feet are not in the way. There was no one in sight, I had nothing in the background in the photo that would identify the location as a legit nudist park, and I was about to get some crotch shots with giant titties.

We might not put these in a 'family' book, but we had the others...

She did, and up there was that luscious pussy, with the water droplets still clinging to the hairs, and beyond that pussy were her tits. All three features would be showing in these next shots, and if I moved in closer only that pussy would show. This shot would be for one of those 'other' magazines.

"Spread your legs. That's it" Click! "Now Beth, pull your knees up."

Beth willingly complied. She knew what I was getting now, but the atmosphere, the sun and the companionship had loosened her up. Now anything I wanted Beth to pose for, were just more pictures.

Hell. With a shot of a body like that, posed like that, who needs to have the face?

Now that, readers, was a shot, but unfortunately, in those days, though crotch shots were becoming prevalent in some other 'fake' nudist magazines that were starting to come out, if you were shooting in a real nudist park you were expected to take, as I have said, only 'wholesome family photos.'

So that photo, and many of the others, went into my personal file for the future.

I got higher above her. Beth had popped up onto her elbows now. I really preferred that she keep her head down so I could get those tits alone, but I didn't want to make her feel 'left out' if you get my drift. I took some more shots. What a rack!

"Lie flat on your back on the towel. Now shove those beauties together between your arms, close your eyes and grin." At that moment, dear readers, especially all you guys who might enjoy titty-fucking a female, Beth had the most fuckable tits on the planet.

Titty fucking, anyone?

Fuckable tits. Girls with flat chests sometimes try to provide such an option for their man. You know, they struggle to hold their tits together with their hands, and they almost are big enough to provide that channel for a cock to pass through.

But Beth's tits were more the exception. Short cock? No problem. Just stick it in there and watch it disappear. Long cock? Maybe better. Stick it in there and see if it reaches far enough to come out the other end and touch her chin. With Beth's tits though, in order to do that, you needed to have a very long cock.

Me? Somewhere in between that short and long, but I'm not really all that much into titty-fucking. The gal probably isn't getting any physical pleasure out of it and is likely doing it to thrill her man. For me? It's too much like hard work to climb up there I always say, but for you titty-fucker guys, I understand. Especially if you enjoy starting between those titties and then moving your cock higher...

"There you go Beth. Now keep holding them together and look into my lens. That's it. My readers are going to fall in love with those tits."

"My tits? But what about about the rest of me?"

"That too." Since Beth had mentioned it, I got down between her legs again. I had gone the opposite direction from her face and I hoped that she was not offended.

"Open those legs a little more...let me focus..."

"Is this wide enough," Beth asked with a giggle as she impulsively reached down with two hands and pulled herself open? She continued to keep her yummy lips spread and looked down between her tits at me and the camera.

I was up on my knees at the moment. If I were to take the picture now with her pussy all spread opened by her hands, her face would show too, and I could see that Beth didn't mind. This photo was meant to be for me only, and she wanted it that way.

I was really beginning to like this gal. At that exact moment, I knew. Beth will fuck me if we are alone. I knew what I had to say, but first I got that photo. Click.

"Beth, you look good enough to eat, but unfortunately I can't show that much snatch in a legitimate nudist magazine. But wait while I get one more shot, just for me...pull harder."

It was confirmed. I had told her I couldn't use these in a magazine (only half true) so she had to be doing these poses for me, for my enjoyment, and she was hoping, for her enjoyment later.

I got it and then moved closer. Now I was standing spread-legged over her, with my cock and balls dangling over her at about the level of her thighs. I think my cock might have been showing a drip, ready to fall on her body. Fortunately, it didn't happen. I think.

"Now just one more...Let me get this in focus, wayyyy up close." Click."Now one more, keep holding them open." Click! "Beth, your're a real winner!"

Yes, those close up shots were winners, but unfortunately, it was too early in the time continuum for them to be published, maybe even in the non-legitimate American nudist mags. Those photos were so sharp, taken with a twin lens RolleiFlex camera on fine grain Ektachrome Kodak film with a high quality Zeiss German lens, and in perfect focus and depth of field.

In full color too! Anatomical studies, anyone? Doctors?

Between every shot I kept looking around, making sure that no other nudists had showed up, especially not the owners.

The last photo I took from down there was wayyyy up close. Her pussy filled my lens. You could not only see every detail of the four fingers out of five of each hand, but also Beth's shiny wet pubic hair, every single hair and the skin underneath!

You could also see her the outer labia, her inner labia with the clitoris above looking like it was holding up the two curtains, the very snug-looking cavern within, and every single hint of slippery drops on the inner walls of her vagina.

For you guys that like to eat pussy, that shot was for you and for me.

Now normally readers, I didn't talk to or about most of my models that way, but Beth was one of those girls. No, not a ******. No, not a drugged out hippy. Just a fun type of girl.

Beth, the girl with the perfect set of tits for those men that love big tits, also had perhaps the perfect pussy. I wanted her and could not help but to feel sorry for Tony, whom Beth had not slept with nor fucked the night before in the motel.

He had only shrugged and shook his head 'No' the next morning when I gave him that wondering look. Later, alone with Beth, she had confirmed it. No fucking.

Tony had missed out having perhaps the perfect vagina to perform the slip-and-slide within, and the perfect set of tits for men with basketball fingers, and as it turned out, Beth might have missed out on having perhaps, the perfect penis.

But Tony was to get another chance, though not with Beth.

The Night Before.

The motel unit I had selected had two rooms, two Queen beds, and a roll-away. Tony had ended up on the rollaway in the same room with Beth while Beth slept in a Queen with her niece.

They both had seen Jill and I stripping down, had watched, then, after Beth had gotten a good look at my soft cock, she had said, "I'm turning in" and gone through the door into the other room.

Tony stayed with us for another couple of minutes, staying and talking to me as Jill was in the bathroom, but I knew why he is still out there, waiting for Jill to come out. She did, he got another good look, said "Goodnight," to which I answered, "Good luck.' and off he went.

The door between the two rooms was open as promised, so as I talked to my wife, we kept our voices down.

Jill looked kind of surprised and quietly asked me, "They rode in the back seat together and had all the way from Hollywood to talk and get acquainted. I wonder why she isn't sleeping with him. Tony's certainly attractive enough."

"I don't know baby. Once the kid falls asleep there'd be nothing stopping them. Maybe she's one of those types that says, "No tickee, no laundry."

"Silly, she's not oriental."

I know, but maybe you need to punch her ticket as in marriage."

"Shit!. Most girls...well most girls here in Southern California don't expect to hear the wedding bells any more."

I was playing with my wife's nipples under the sheets because it was kind of cool in the room. Jill's nipples were standing tall, the sheet laying on her was keeping them that way and I was going for her vagina.

"Aaaah, there it is. That little box that I love so much."

"Tee hee," Jill giggled while tossing the sheet to one side to allow me to go under. How much did you say you love it?"

Ten seconds later I had used my two hands to open her dangling inner lips, located her clit, sucked it up between my lips like a straw, and was pulling on it. Ten seconds after that Jill had an erection, and it was even easier to pull on it. With my lips and teeth.

I allowed the sheet to slide completely off my body. If either of the two in the other room happened to peek around the corner, they would get a good show.

"Ooooooh baby," she said. "You're really good at that!"

I was hoping that Beth was listening, and yes, Tony too. "How do you know rather I'm good or not? I'm the only one who has ever ate you."

"Or fucked me, but I don't have to fuck or be sucked by anyone else to know how good you are." My wife, I was aware, was not trying to be quiet.

Like I said, I was kind of hoping that Beth was hearing that from the other room, but I knew the rollaway that Tony was on was closer to the doorway. If they were listening, especially Tony, they knew now that my wife had only been eaten, and fucked, by me.

"Are you sure, " I joked, my voice rising a little? "Tony's having to sleep in his own little bed in the other room. I could go...."

"Never mind. Just leave sleeping dogs lie," Jill laughed. Then she said, "Shhh shhh, make it quiet and let's fuck."

Had Tony overheard my joking comment about inviting him in? I didn't know, but this was all good clean fun between my wife and I. But Jill knew that I had said that sentence at a level that was above a whisper.

Was he or were they peeking around the corner?

Jill must have been extra horny that night, and maybe it was because Tony was in the next room. Without her being aware of it, my wife had given me a clue that she might be attracted to Tony.

My loving wife had said that she thought Tony was 'certainly attractive enough,' and then she had used the 'F' word with me instead of saying 'make love.'

Jill had me hot-and-heavy that night, but she had turned down my jokingly made offer to bring Tony into our bed. Of course, that was before Jill would be spending much of the next day out in the sun and watching a naked Tony in action around the pool. On the trip down, at dinner, in the motel room, she had not seen him naked.

And Back To The Next Day.

I had gotten those shots of Beth and her great mounds and taking a break, Beth said that she was going to the restroom and taking her niece with her. That restroom was located out of sight around a corner about 50 yards away.

But Beth had something to ask me first. As I was re-loading my Rollei cameras, she slid her butt over close to me and said, "Eric, why didn't you want to sleep with me last night? I would have fucked you."

Bing! "You wanted to fuck me? I didn't know that." Sometimes I lie to my models.

"I heard that when photographers take girls out overnight that they usually fuck the girls, or try to, and after you interviewed me the day before, I thought I would be spending the night with you."

I smiled and said, "Well Beth, I would have liked to maybe sleep with you, but I brought Jill along."

"I know. I wasn't expecting that till you told me, but on the way up here in the car, before we got to the motel, I was hoping that you guys would swap so that your wife could have Tony and I could be with you. That way everyone gets someone new."

"I appreciate that Beth, but Jill and I have never swapped with anyone. She's never been with another man sexually." Of course I did not mention the time a few months before when Jill and I had shared a motel with a man named Mel and she had played but not gone all the way. Not all the way had she gone, but with my suggesting and her obliging, she had wrapped her pussy lips around the head of his cock before quitting.

Then Beth surprised me, but not with a really big surprise.

"After you made the appointment to come and see me, I talked to a girl, I think her name was Jennifer that lives in my apartment building, and she said you took her to the beach alone to photograph her, and that you made love to her on the sand."

I didn't remember any gal named 'Jennifer' that I had recently fucked on the beach and alone, but there had been a 'Nancy,' and a 'Frankie.'

This gal named 'Jennifer' had probably been one of those, and she had just given me a phony name when she had signed the release and accepted my pay. It didn't matter about those releases. No matter what name they signed, in their handwriting, it was a binding document.

But Beth had me fucking someone not my wife on the beach. She knew now that I would stray and play. I didn't try to deny it, and besides, I was now interested in fucking her too.

Beth had my number. I could no longer play the innocent married man. So I played along. "Yes, I remember her. She was soooo sweet and had a really nice bod. I normally would never do that, but I thought I could trust her to be..discreet."

Beth smiled. "Jennifer said you are a good fuck."

My chest swelled. "I try to please my women. I'm more of a giver than a taker."

"That's what she said too." Beth was sitting up close to me, facing me direct, and she leaned forward so that she could press those giantly great and firm breasts together with her arms.

"I was hoping to be taking some of your giving." Then she grinned at me and pursed her lips together like she was kissing me.

It was too late to do anything with her on this trip, and besides, there was Jill to consider. And her niece. "Maybe I can take you out on a shoot sometime, alone."

"I'd like that, even if we don't take any pictures."

Well, that was nice. Beth had just told me that I didn't need a paid photo session in order to get to her. She would fuck me anytime, anywhere.

But I knew though that I would probably not be taking her out again to shoot. I had used and abused her body, camera-wise, from every conceivable angle, and since Beth was not pretty in the face, the company I was currently doing nudes for would probably not want to fund another photo trip.

They'd use her photos in some magazines, lots of them, and probably all those that I had taken of tits and pussy in preference to her face.

Sometime in the future, when the hard-core became more prevelant in America, Beth would have been the perfect body model.

That story ended just like you might think, on another day, well, on a couple more days, but my having Beth and still not titty-fucking her is another story I may never write. Sorry titty fuckers. Want to talk about a tight pussy, and a gal that really enjoyed kissing while being loved on? Beth was just that kind of gal. The kind of girl that swears to you that you have just made her have her first orgasms, and you hope she is being truthful.

On her and buried deep, her face had been close to mine, very close most of the time. Almost out of focus close. She was a great fuck I must say, two different days she was. Her having an older, more experienced, more giving and more cocked man was a great experience for her too, and she didn't mind telling me.

But that was later, and I need to get back to the present time, and us sitting on the pool deck.

I wanted to keep on this subject that Beth had brought up, so I told Beth, "Let's talk some more. I'm going to pretend to still be taking pictures so Jill won't see us just sitting here just talking and maybe get jealous."

I didn't glance across the pool at my wife because if Jill was watching me just sitting here and talking alone with Beth she might become suspicious. In other words; If I looked over at my wife now, she might think I was checking to see if she was watching me.

You readers understand the intrigue going on here, don't you? But if I had looked towards my wife at that moment, I would have seen that Jill had some intrigue of her own going on.

So as I pretended to be shooting her while Beth 'posed,' the conversation continued.

"You could have fucked Tony last night. He was in your room. I don't know how much he grows, but his dick looks pretty nice just hanging there." I winked at her.

"I know," Beth answered. "But remember, I didn't see Tony naked until today. I thought Tony's cock might grow to a nice size because when he was waist-deep in the pool with me and we were just standing there while you stood in the pool and photographed us 'talking,' I looked down and could see it standing straight out and pointing at me under the water."

"I didn't see that. How did it look?"

"Fairly long. There were reflections because of the water moving and I didn't want him to think I was staring in any case."

"Well, water tends to distort things and make them look longer but Tony might have a big one. When we were shooting up on the deck I saw it sort of grow a little bit when Tony had his arms around you and just under your tits. In those two shots he was standing sort of behind you but I was keeping him out to the side so his dick would show."

"It got bigger," she asked?

"Yes. It didn't rise up or skin back, but it got longer. I'd say it went from five to six plus inches while still pointing down." I grinned at her. "His arms were right under your tits and they were laying on his arms. Maybe you were turning him on."

I was jokingly hoping for a reaction from her, but Beth surprised me by going off in another direction, away from she and Tony and to me and my wife.

"Your wife was looking at it," she said. "At his cock."

My heart fluttered, but I didn't let Beth know it. "Was she staring," I grinned?

"Well, your wife was probably looking at it then because I remember those poses and your wife was sitting on the towel behind you and watching that entire time. It looked like, from my angle, that she was looking at his lower body."

I laughed softly. "Well, Jill's seen lots of cocks. We've been going to nudist camps and beaches for a couple of years now."

"But she never saw anyone good enough to fuck?"

I grinned smugly. "She has me." I was remembering, just then, how Jill had almost fucked Mel that time in his motel room. She had not thought that Mel was 'good enough to fuck,' but it had almost happened.

"A few times," I began, "we've been talking to a man, a single man, maybe by the pool, and she seemed like she might like him a little more than most, and I'd watch to see if she would look down at his cock, and I caught her doing it sometimes. But she never did more than just talk. I even asked her once or twice if she was curious, or maybe wanted to experiment, maybe see his cock get hard, and she always said no."

Beth nodded understandably. "Your wife is probably like me then. "I like the man, not his dick, and Tony was sort of acting like he expected me to fuck him last night so I didn't do it."

"And last night...." I paused, 'neither you nor Tony had seen each other naked, not until today did you see each other undressed. If you had seen him...then...?

"I don't know, maybe. But I chose not to. He did see me, my tits that is just as I was climbing into bed. He kept staring until I had laid down and covered them, but he didn't say anything."

Then she smiled, a nice knowing smile. "I heard you two making love last night."

"You did? Did you go to the door and watch? I wouldn't have minded." I paused, "and I think Jill kind of was hoping you might be watching. She's like that sometimes."

"I wanted to, but Tony's bed was over there, so I didn't. If I had gone over there, Tony probably would have gotten behind me and tried feeling my body."

"Was he watching?"

"No, probably because I was there., in the room. But I am sure he could hear you since he was even closer."

"You got horny, didn't you?"

Beth sort of turned red in the face and answered softly. But she made sure that I was looking into her eyes when she answered, and she used a fully-detailed sentence to do so.

"Yes. It made me horny hearing you and your wife, and I wanted you too, and this may sound strange, but I was jealous!"

"I appreciate that and thank you for the compliment. But it didn't make you horny enough to go over there and jump on Tony's rollaway," I asked with a big smile?

"I chose not to. It was you making me horny, not him."

"Your bod is small and really beautiful, and," I thought for a second and decided to say it, "your pussy really looks small and tight through the lens of my camera and I'd kind of like to watch you fuck Tony. Especially if it happened that he is bigger than me and was stretching you out."

Her eyes got wide. "Not going to happen!"

Inside, I was happy. "Women get to do the choosing I always say. Now you can go and take your niece to the bathroom."

Yes, it had been a dry night for Tony, and besides that Beth had brought along a kid, so he had not been able to attempt a sneak into her bed.

But all day Tony had been walking around naked both in front of Beth, and more importantly now as our story progresses, in front of my wife.

Tony had a noticeable swing of generous cock with a foreskin as it dangled down while he walked around. My wife had been secretly watching every athletic move he made. In the Sun, if a man has something to begin with, and he is not actively exercising, the Sun tends to make a cock look even bigger. Not looks. For real.

Jill had watched most of the photo session with him in the pool and with Beth, the girl who would not fuck him night before. Every now and then during the shoot Jill had seen his cock coming alive.

When the camera had been pointed at Tony, he had suppressed his tingling cock and hidden his inner-feelings from the camera. And besides that, officially an erection doesn't happen at nudist camps.

By the way, readers. An erection didn't happen at nudist camps unofficially either. I never saw any naked men running around with full hard ons, not out in the open, contrary to what many of the uninformed might think.

I had not been paying attention to my wife while shooting Beth alone. Tony had gone over to sunbathe near her, and now since Beth had mentioned my wife, I turned my attention to Jill.

Jill was lying on the pool deck on her stomach, head towards Beth and I, and with her legs open. My dick tingled as I looked in her direction. Jill had a rich golden tan, and that legs open position was one she loved to assume when no one else was around. Jill loved the feel of the sun on her pussy and those hanging lips, and she knew that I sometimes loved to get behind her and stare.

Danglers-2.jpg
But now as I stared in disbelief, my dick was tingling for another reason.

Tony had moved his towel and assumed my favorite position behind her!

I knew that Jill's dangling lips were visibly on display to him. They might still be 'stuck' together, but more likely, with the Sun shining on them, and her legs so open, they were probably parted and Tony was able to see inside. Not far inside, but some.

Tony was sitting on the cement deck five feet behind her feet and staring, with his right hand between his legs, but I could not see from my angle what was happening with that hand. Jill's body was blocking my view of Tony's lower half.

'Beth, go ahead and take your niece to the bathroom. I want to stay here and clean these cameras in case I got any water or spots on the lens."

She had followed my glance over to Jill, and I am sure that Beth was seeing what I was. Tony is staring up Jill's crotch!

O.K. "Get those cameras good and clean." She smiled at me knowingly.

I winked back and said, 'Beth, nothing's going to happen, but after last night, I want to see Tony have his fun watching. I won't tell Jill that he's back there."

She glanced down at my normally soft four-inch that was now a five-inch, plus. "I understand, and I'll take my time coming back."

"Just a few minutes, that's all we need."

"You devil," she snickered!

As Beth walked off with her niece in tow, I went towards Tony and made sure that Jill did not see my approach. Tony saw me coming and surprised that he had been caught, he started to look away from Jill, and as he did Tony closed his legs to hide his cock. But I just smiled and put my finger to my lips.

My wife did not know that I had seen what was happening, and I didn't want to mess it up for her now. She knew that Tony was behind her, Jill had to know. And now she had placed herself into that pose, the pose I loved so much and one that normally was intended for me or the sun only.

I kept my finger to my lips and sat down on the towel next to Tony. Just like that and with not a word having been spoken along those lines in advance, we had became two buddies with one subject in mind, my wife.

I looked away from Tony and towards my wife. My Jill with not only that pussy with those lips that dangled, but her beautiful best-of-all-in-the-world ass. I too, like Tony, was admiring her. All of her.

At that moment, time was standing still. I felt like I was seeing my wife for the first time, and if there were any way to express my feelings, I had to be just as excited about what was happening as Tony was.

Some readers might be able to understand. It was like I was seeing my wife through Tony's or someone else's eyes. She didn't belong to me, then. She looked like a hot chick and I found myself wondering what she might be like in the sack. And as I stared where Tony was staring, I also wondered what her pussy looks like if those lips were tugged further opened.

Thinking back on that moment, I feel that I was even more excited than Tony. Tony knew that I was giving him permission to see my lovely wife opened like this, and literally 'behind her back!'

I knew that, but what was even more exciting for me was because I knew that Jill was allowing him this look, and Tony didn't. Far as he knew, she thought she was alone, and had some privacy. I knew, no matter what, Beth and her niece would be returning and we had to hurry.

We sat side-by-side, quietly looking, and then I took another look down between Tony's legs. He had them opened again and I could see that Tony was working on building an erection, or more specifically, maybe trying to rebuild the one that he had probably just lost. He was stroking it very slowly, just tugging that foreskin maybe halfway off his head, and back.

Tony had a really nice-looking cock. Why do I say that? No, not the usual things men writing porn say, like: 'it was ten inches long and throbbing, with juice dripping out of the end and it was ready to stretch my wife's....'

No, not that. Tony's cock was rising, not all the way up yet, but the most interesting thing was that it looked exactly like mine!

Yes readers, All day long Tony's cock when soft I had observed and I am sure Jill and maybe Beth had too, looked exactly like mine, but maybe an inch longer and slightly thicker. Now, growing harder and with the foreskin coming back, it still looked exactly like my cock, only much larger!

Soft, Tony had my cock with an inch, maybe more, added. Hard, he had my cock with more than two inches added, and wider. Yes folks, that's why I say Tony had a nice-looking cock, because I am biased. Tony had the cock that I always wanted to have.

Tony was looking a bit unsure about all this but he was slowly stroking now and his cock looked to be all the way up. Like mine. Finally, unable to stand the excitement any longer and knowing that Beth and the kid couldn't stay away forever, I said it.

"Baby, open those legs further apart."

Jill was shocked, probably, that I was now behind her. She was laying with her head turned to her right on her arms, and she instantly raised up with her shoulders and head and looked over her right shoulder back at me. She couldn't see us both at that angle since Tony was maybe two feet to my left, and she said...."Awww, come on you guys!"

Right then and there I, and probably Tony knew. Jill had said YOU GUYS. There was the proof we needed that Jill had been aware all along that Tony was back there.

But Jill had not done what one would expect under similar circumstances. Instead of immediately closing her legs, as she had raised up and said "Awww come on you guys," there had been a sudden re-active jerk of her legs resulting in her opening them about another two or three inches and supposedly 'by accident.'

And now, after she had learned that we were staring (oh yeah, just now she had learned that someone was staring) Jill still had not closed her legs. They remained opened to our view, but more specifically, to Tony's view and she was allowing it in front of me. That's a bigger story than me allowing Tony to stare at her.

'FLASH!! FORMERLY COOL, ALOOF AND UNTOUCHABLE WIFE FINALLY ALLOWS A STRANGE MAN TO STUDY HER CROTCH!'

My heart was pounding. I didn't know if Jill had decided that she would fuck Tony, but this was an adventure I was not about to let go by the wayside. Not since the second time that we had visited a nudist park and Jill had played around with Mel in his motel room with my encouragement had anything like this happened. Not like this, not on her own like now.

I excitedly began giving directions as Tony looked disbelievingly on and slowly stroked his erection.

"Open them a little more baby..." I said it softly, sounding sexy and with a hint of 'promise' in my voice.

And she opened them. Not with another jerk, but slowly and steadily she opened them. Several inches wider. My beautiful golden-skinned wife with the body and face so fine. Now she was vividly opened and on display in a raw sexual mode for another man. Over two years of seeing men naked and now finally....?

This is all true readers, I swear.

I looked at Tony and motioned with my hands as I also said it. "Move up."

Going ahead of Tony as he hesitated, I slid my butt forward on the towel until I was up at the top end. Now my body was close enough to touch Jill's feet if they were together instead of two-and-a-half feet apart.

I looked back as Tony moved up too, and I knew that Jill was waiting, oh so very excited and waiting to see what might come up next. But Tony had already come up, and she had not seen Tony's cock looking this way. Not yet, nor would she get to actually see it until much later. But she was about to feel it.

Tony was beside and slightly ahead of me now, and he was so close that his feet were now on the area of Jill's towel where her feet would go if she was not playing this game.

"A little further Tony, get between them."

Still not believing his good fortune, Tony was still holding onto that hard cock with one hand as he shuffled on his legs, right forward, swiveling his hips as he raised his right butt cheek off the deck, then on the other side, moving his ass forward because other wise he couldn't be sliding forward without using both hands to lift his butt.

It might have been funny to see, but I wasn't laughing. Instead I had a big smile and wide eyes I'm sure as I saw Tony's hard and large cock getting ever closer to those hanging and opened lips.

Tony had each of his legs knees up and on the outside of Jill's legs. He was still slowly stroking his full erection and I really wanted to hear her reaction to it now. "He has a fairly big one, honey."

Jill knew that I was self-conscious about not having a giganzo cock like some guys might have, but she had always insisted that she was not interested in...cocks, only the man.

'Giganzo.' I use that word now, but I have only heard that word spoken to me by one woman, young, single, blonde and lovely that I was planning to fuck at the bottom of Pike's Peak. (true story).

Before fucking her for the first time, I had been asking her about her past experiences, and she was telling me about this one guy and his...'giganzo' cock. A cock that was 'uncomfortable' she claimed. Well, enough about that. Another story still to be written...

'If I ever decide to fuck a man," my wife had said to me many times, "I mean with your permission, it will be because I like him. I'm not interested in just having a big cock. Yours' feels fine to me!"

Yes, that is what Jill had always said, ever since we had become involved in public nudity. Also, 'all dicks look alike.' Actually, she more often had said, "They all look alike."

And now Jill had heard it. From me. "He has a fairly big one, honey."

Jill did just what I expected. My loving wife did not, no way, want me to think that she was lusting after a big cock. She did not want me to feel, perhaps 'intimidated.' Her answer was designed, I am sure, to reassure me and perhaps to tell Tony that she wasn't displaying herself to him because she had been seeing his cock.

Jill raised her head, looked skeptical or maybe tried to look indifferent at me over her right shoulder and said one word.

"So?"

Jill was pretending size does not attract nor matter to her, or maybe implying that it would not feel better than mine, but I knew better now. She had actually been completely with only one man before today, and that one man was me. Now she is, I wondered, choosing a man who on the surface, as in *******, looks like he might be larger than her husband.

I knew it was also because Tony was reasonably, in an Italian looking way, handsome, and his body was the tall slim athletic type I knew she was secretly attracted to. But those men, in the recent past at nudist parks, had not had the cock to go along with the tall, slim, athletic looking body.

Short dicks. Cut cocks. Uncut cocks. Longish and thin. Short and fattish. The cock so short that the head was buried up in the pubic hair. All those cocks I had seen on tall, slim, athletic looking men she might be attracted to.

But now, with Tony, she was curious, maybe or aroused by his look, or maybe his dangle. I knew then that my wife would not express her deepest secret desires to me, not now, or maybe not ever.

Jill legs were still stretched invitingly wide and oh-so-open. Smiling to let him know that it would be alright with me, I told Tony to move up even further.

"Move up and put it against her pussy," I said. He sort of shook his head 'no,' as in afraid. Afraid of her, not me. He didn't know what was going on, that I was pushing it and my wife was maybe ******* and might get mad. But I knew. Jill had not protested. Instead she was...waiting.

I told him again, "Go ahead, move up and touch her pussy, she won't mind. That's it. Get closer. Place it..right...there." He was still afraid to do it, and afraid of how she might react. My voice rose a bit. "Go on, do it!"

Time was getting short, I feared, as I kept looking over that wall toward the bathrooms, not visible behind a building past the pool on the right.

I guess, after all that, my wife opening her legs further when she pretended to be finding out we were back there, and then keeping her legs spread for his viewing after learning that "He has a fairly big one, honey," that even now he had not figured things out.

Trembling and still holding onto his erect cock, Tony slid further forward on Jill's towel until his cock was close enough to touch. Not penetrate her, not yet, but close enough to almost start to open those luscious dangling lips.

"Forward....."

Now Jill was feeling his erection when it touched more than a little lightly between her lips, but she still had not seen it.

"Slide forward a little more." Now the head of his cock was between those dangling lips, but still not far enough forward to go deeper past the dangling portion and start to open her.

I wanted all this to go slow, to keep things, and my wife, in suspense. But time was short. I did not know how long Beth would be staying away.

Oh how Tony and I stared at the amazing spectacle before us. I had seen that view once before, of my wife's danglers embracing the head of a man's cock, but that had been at night, in a motel room with a nudist photographer named Mel.

"Farther...." And still no protest, no moving away by my wife. How far will she allow this to go? Never, I don't believe, had my heart pounded so hard.

"That's it, you're touching her where the hole starts. Now push it in a little ways...."

'In!' That would be the beginning of a new adventure for my wife, and me, because this time I knew, she wants to fuck this man!

His identical to mine in appearance but larger cock head lodged between her lips, just enough to spread her. At this point Tony was about the same distance into my wife that Mel had been a long time ago.

I looked. He looked. She felt. He felt. It was so weird for me, but only I knew at that moment. It looked exactly like my cock was the one starting to spread her, only larger.

And that was when Jill finally made her protest, but not to say 'No.'

Jill reluctantly looked up at me over her right shoulder and said it with a concerned and possibly sad look on her face.

"Not here honey."

Jill had given me not a refusal, but a warning that we should not be doing this here, but instead be doing this at our home or somewhere else!

I had been watching for Beth and her niece to return and now I could see them coming slowly back from the restrooms. I could see them over the wall at the other end of the Olympic sized pool, but from where Beth was, she might see but her niece would only be able to see our heads.

We had maybe another 60 seconds. "Move forward just a bit more."

Tony had seen them too and wasted no time. "Mmmmmpfff!" Oh I loved hearing that sound from my wife.

His cock made an attempt to open her, but it was too large, and Jill was not lubricated at that exact point. At least, not lubricated enough since the rays of the sun had been keeping her dry.

"Try again Tony." I was so damned excited at this point and they had to be as well.

It went in another half-inch, and came to a screeching halt. My wife had not 'screeched,' but she had groaned. His head was almost as far as it could go into her without having her inner lips close down around the shaft.

I believe that at that moment Tony was deeper into Jill than Mel had been able to go because Tony's head was a little longer than the head on the tip of Mel's shaft.

Like I said in a previous story in so many words. I am the kind of guy that watches his wife's pussy closely to see what the heck is going on with it and anything near it.

I knew about how a foreskin could be used to slip in even without lubrication. I knew it, but didn't know if Tony knew how to use that precious foreskin of his. There wasn't time to be doing any teaching at the moment.

Wanting to see more of how it looked when my wife was being 'spread,' I stared for five seconds, seeing how her dangly lips were tightly clenched around the full-length of Tony's head.

Yeah readers, the entire head, just short of dropping inside. That is how far Tony had managed to wedge it in. I stared, Tony stared, and then I said, 'They're coming back, we need to hide things."

Jill had not been aware of their coming back, and she raised her upper body with her hands to look toward the other end of the pool. Beth and her niece had came through the pool gate and were coming toward us now, giggling and sort of playing games with one another. They were still the length of the olympic sized pool away.

But my wife was letting Tony stay in her. Lodged a head deep into her pussy, and she made no effort to get him out or to close her legs. It was up to me.

But Tony knew he had to move away and hide his erection. Jill knew she needed to close her legs. I needed to hide an erection also, but only because of the child were we hiding things.

Had Tony looked away from where his cock was being lodged long enough to see my cock and to learn that it looked like his, only smaller? I didn't know.

Both Tony and my wife acted oh-so-innocent when Beth joined us at the pool, but Beth and I exchanged looks and I gave her a wink. Unknown to Tony or my wife, I let Beth see my hard cock, Tony was hiding his dwindling erection and she didn't see his, but she saw mine, and her eyes got wide. I wanted her now, and I wanted her to be thinking of my cock as well as the rest of me.

I looked around to see if anyone else was looking. Nobody, except Beth. My foreskin was still covering half the head, even though I was fully erect. I peeled it back for her and smiled. She smiled back.

But her niece was here, and no one could do nothing, nohow.

I was pretty much finished with the shooting so we spent some time sunning around the pool and taking dips. Then it was time to head home.

I was anxious, actually, to get home now.

Unlike when we had come from Los Angeles, this time Tony sat up front with us, while Beth rode in the back with a sleeping most of the time little girl. I can't be sure, but I think Beth slept most of the way back to Hollywood as well. Being out in the sun for a good part of the day does tend to make some people sleepy.

Jill allowed Tony to play with her a little, but there wasn't much they could do sitting scrunched up like that and trying not to let Beth in the back know. Hee hee. They did not know that Beth knew how I was thinking, or that Beth and I planned to be fucking, probably tomorrow or soon as.

Tony had turned to his left in the front seat and was using his right hand to feel between Jill's legs. How far in he got, if at all, I was never to learn.

At one point Jill had his cock out and though she didn't really do anything with it right then, I could see that she was really enjoying just seeing and holding it. Until then, in the car, she had not seen his full erection. Oh fuck readers, she never admitted it, but I'd bet she was really wanting to fuck him by then. And we were taking Tony home, to be dropped off.

Tony In The Car.jpg
That's not the actual Tony cock, but pretty close to the real one as I remember it. Especially that larger than mine head. That head, looking so nice and well defined, was destined to bring my wife to her most intense orgasm ever, at least mentally, far as I know, though I never saw her every time she fucked another man.

All the while we remained married, I was always there, nearby and maybe with another woman, but I couldn't be sitting and watching her during every moment she was being fucked. I really need to add here: and while she was doing the fucking. She did that function really well.

I stopped on the way and we had a bite to eat. It's nice to be on an expense account at times.

When I (finally) made it to the Hollywood area, I dropped Beth off first and told her I might call for another shooting later. Her eyes met mine and she knew what I really meant about later.

Because of our other passengers, Jill, Tony and I had not had a chance to discuss anything, and at that point Jill thought that I was taking Tony home since we were headed in that direction. But instead of turning down Wilcox, I headed onto the Hollywood Freeway towards the Valley.

Jill turned to me and gave me a knowing and I am sure, thankful smile. Tony was silent and with a frown on his face. I looked past Jill and over at Tony. "You don't have to be home until tomorrow, do you?"

Once in our Canoga Park home, we were naked instantly. It was early evening and we all three took a dip in my pool, then sat around till the sun had gone completely down. Now we were in the house, and I had placed Jill on her stomach again, this time on the padded living room carpet. I just had to see what we had started before, being brought to a satisfying conclusion.

They had no idea what I had planned. They knew there would be fucking, and they also knew that I would probably be taking charge.

"Let's start where we left off. Jill, spread those gorgeous gams. That's right. Now Tony, assume the position."

Tony knew just where to go, and this time he knew that he was about to finish the penetration that he had been denied.

I didn't have to tell Jill to spread 'em. She was in that pose instantly.

"Look at that beautiful ass Tony. I know you want to rub it, so go ahead." And with his hard cock just inches away from the place for which it was intended, Tony lovingly and for the first time rubbed and caressed the most beautiful ass cheeks in all of nudity land.

I mean that seriously readers. The most beautiful ass I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Even her anus. Very small and tight looking, not a bit of skin hanging out, and with a diamond shaped pink color all around the sides.

"Now Tony, move up. That's it, right up against her and put it in.

I know Tony, it won't go in. She's pretty tight. Let me show you something Tony about that foreskin you might not know. Pull your foreskin forward over the head...that's it...all the way, now just hold it there and put your head up between her lips again. That's it, place that foreskin past those inner lips and right on the hole..."

Jill knew what was coming because I had used that foreskin method on her many times. No time for a warm-up? Just use that skin like a shoehorn into a tight-fitting shoe and slip it in. Then, once inside, work that cock around until the woman gets wet. In the meantime the 'dryness' is not hurting her.

Tight pussy? No problem. Dry pussy? No problem. Tight ass? That works too.

But here readers is where I go beyond just using that foreskin to get into a tight or dry hole. A foreskin can even be used to slip your cock in while it is soft. Yes, soft. Hold the skin forward, slip on in, and then while you are inside your woman you look her in the eyes, kiss her and all the while she feels you grow.

Women love that. I know from experience. Of course, in order to be able to get it in soft, you have to have enough soft cock to reach her. And if the gal is fat, with layers of fat so heavy that her hole is buried somewhere deep inside, you can pretty much forget it.

Now, at last, Tony was going to be able to penetrate Jill, the woman I love deeply, and using the position that had been instrumental in getting Jill into the mental state to allow things to happen.

Tony was past my wife's dangling lips now, touching the hole itself and holding his foreskin forward. "Now Tony, while I tug on these little handles so we can see more of that view, slide your cock on in there."

And as I used two fingers and a thumb of each hand and stretched Jill's danglers almost six inches out to each side, in the process opening her hole only a tiny bit more, Tony did as told, and I think since he had never thought of using this technique, that he was as surprised as Jill was at how easy his entry was.

Fully erect, his cock wider than mine, and using that foreskin, Tony slipped right on in, two to three inches past the head as my wife moaned. She was wet inside, for sure.

Unable to go any deeper until he slides his ass forward on the carpet, Tony paused, and I looked as he and my wife enjoyed the feeling. Oh how I loved seeing her pussy being stretched like that. Her lips, those long danglers, were being spread out wide, like in an upside down V shape as they wrapped around his head, and also much of his remaining shaft as he sat there with maybe four to five inches inside my wife.

Jill had moaned, but it was a soft moan, perhaps because she still, even now, was being 'cool' and maybe not wanting to hurt my feelings by making me think that she was enjoying a larger cock more than mine. Remember that answer she had given me...So?

So now Jill finally, after two plus years of marriage and me having taken her virginity, had another man into her more than maybe an inch or two. Tony kept moving forward, but he had to physically lift his butt off the carpet each time so that he could continue his journey into a place where no man other than her husband had gone before.

Yes, by this time Star Trek was on the screen.

Tony would shove, penetrate a bit more, and each time have to raise his ass off the carpet and slide another inch forward.

I was watching Jill's face as well as that cock, and each time Tony gave her a bit more, her eyes would open wide, and then close again. But all the while, that smile never left her face.

Tony had his cock maybe six inches into Jill, with more to go, but it was hard going on the carpet, and maybe time for a change. Still, we waited, all three, while two men enjoyed the view and a man and woman enjoyed the feel.

"Caress her ass some more." And Tony did, each time he bent his waist forward to better reach the upper portions of her ass cheeks, I think it made his cock move around inside that tight pussy, because Jill would react with a slight shudder as he reached forward.

I knew it was getting frustrating for them to just be sitting there, good as it was feeling. They wanted to fuck, and I was holding things up.

"O.K. Tony. Why don't you lie down beside Jill and let her see your cock. I think she might like to see what she has been feeling." Of course she had been seeing it on the way home, but this was different.

Tony wasted no time pulling back and flopping onto his back. He was doing as I was though. Watching at how his wide shaft and then that even wider head tugged her hole back back back and then seeing how it popped back into place as it let go of that thick head.

Now his proud prong was stiff as a board and was now pointing more at his head than at the sky.

Jill saw Tony's hard prick for the first time out of his pants and with his balls showing as well. "Tell me Jill, that's it, take it in your hands. What does it look like?" I wanted to see if my wife was seeing what I had been seeing basically all day long.

"It looks just like yours!"

"That's right baby, only much larger."

Jill was quiet, and at least this time she did not say..So?

"That's right, give it some nice strokes. Get a good feel of it in your hand before I put you on top of him."

She didn't protest or ask why I wanted her on top. Jill probably knew that I again wanted to see her beautiful ass on top of a guy, and this time I would be able to watch the total act. I watched her slight smile as she gently, almost like she was afraid to be seen touching it, stroked his cock.

"Now, do you want to be on top, first?" I was giving her the option of doing it differently if she preferred.

Jill's answer came by how she moved, and I watched as that gorgeous ass held in the air by a beautiful set of legs was moved over and down until it was touching Tony's lovely-looking prick.

She slid down and I was kind of surprised at how easy it seemed to go. My wife's tight pussy was sucking him up and, and now it was taking him to the hilt!"

Never had she been penetrated that far, not even when Tony had been sitting behind her.

Jill had gone to the bottom, lingered there as she stared down into Tony's face, probably his eyes, and then began pumping. She was keeping her arms straight and her chest off of his. Since I knew there would be no kissing involved at the present time, I was content to sit on the floor at their feet and play with myself as Jill worked his cock like a professional.

I was wondering if she had learned all that by being on top of me? No, come to think of it, Jill had always been using those moves on me from our first time and now I was getting to see how it looks.

There had been a time, a week into our marriage when a discharged Army buddy had watched Jill on top of me. We had let him stay at our home for one night until he caught a bus home the next day. Jill had known he was back there, and had kept fucking me anyway. One week into our marriage, we had never been to a nudist park or been involved with anyone in any way concerning public nudity or sex. Yet, unspoken, she had let him watch. He had taken some liberties with his hands, and unknown to me at the time. (Sharing My Married Pussy)

I was kind of happy though to see that Jill was mostly only using the front six inches or so of his cock. Of course, with that well defined head, cut more like a marble statue than my dick is, it was probably more than enough. As she steadily stroked up and down, only rarely did she bottom out, instead seeming to prefer riding high and at a medium speed.

Until now, this time with Jill, I had been playing the director but I was so fascinated by what I was seeing that I remained silent and allowed Jill to do her thing.

That, readers, I believe allowed Jill to work herself into her most intense orgasm, ever. Tony was new, very new, her first strange. He was nice looking. He had a nice slim body. An athletic type body. She liked him. She knew how much he wanted her. She knew I was watching. She didn't care. He has a nice cock. Bigger than her husband's, and she can feel it more. She is in charge and knows just how much, what angle, and what speed.

They were being bathed in the light of three shaded lamps with 60 watt bulbs around the living room, and I could see now that Jill's golden ass was becoming shiny with sweat, and as I watched her grow closer to orgasm, I could see a little puddle of sweat make its appearance in the small of her back.

She was timing it. Not necessarily trying to hurry to an orgasm, and yet working hard at it. Considering how long they had both waited for this moment, I will say that they managed to last for a long time.

She would pump, pause, look down, change the angle and begin again. Somehow, Jill knew how to keep Tony from cumming during what was turning out to be his best fucking, ever. (He told me later).

But all good things must come to an end. Excuse me, must CUM to an end.

Her pumping speeded up, just a little, but noticeable. Again she started taking him full length, all the way to the bottom on each stroke.

Then it came, the orgasm of the century. No, not quite, that's quite a stretch to make that claim, but Jill seemed to know just how fast, just how far, and just when to time it so that her orgasm came at the same time as Tony's.

She had been looking down at him, watching his face, his eyes, feeling his hands on the cheeks of her ass, and she knew, exactly, when he was about to cum. Maybe I should add: when she was ready to let him cum. And she was ready with her own.

Tony groaned and clutched at Jill's ass cheeks as he shot a load up into her as far as he could reach, and my wife was cumming at the same time and I heard the sounds of her pussy as it seemed to pump a little air out with each contraction.

Here is where it gets weird. Weird but incredibly hot!

I know that sounds weird, but Jill's snatch was letting out little poof sounds with each contraction as she continued to work his cock, and that combined with Tony's groan was something that until this day, I wish I could have recorded.

Her pussy never made that exact sound with my cock.

Silence as Jill finally laid her upper body onto Tony's. Then, maybe a full minute later, after I had offered no suggestions, she turned her head to look at me and I made the offer.

"Tony, you can kiss her now." Actually, I was telling my wife it was O.K., and that I would not complain about it later.

Their first kiss.

It was O.K. for Tony to kiss her, but my wife is the one who had to make the move as she lowered her body. They both knew. And they kissed, a good long one while Jill sort of wriggled her ass from side to side as she continued to ride his cock. I could see his cock, still rigid for the most part, bending a little as she wriggled her ass and pussy right, left, and back again as that passionate but quiet kiss continued.

Of course the next move was to place my wife on the bottom under Tony, but we moved to our king-size bed first.

Tony was slow fucking her, and all the while Jill was holding on to me with one hand and arm, sharing her feelings with me perhaps, while her two legs and other arm were wrapped around him. Jill was very thankful to me for allowing her this time with Tony, and her eyes were telling me just that.

Her first fuck outside of marriage, and it was turning out to be a perfect fuck, with a perfect dick on a perfect man. And an understanding husband. At least she thought that, that I was making sacrifices. But I was probably enjoying the action as much as she was.

"Keep kissing her Tony. I know she loves that when she is fucking and is turned on, and in your case, to the guy."

I wanted to see my wife kissing him. Not only kissing, but wrapping everything possible around him and moaning and humping her hips and crying out with joy. All that happened over time, save the crying out with Joy. My wife was being quiet about things for the most part, and I wondered if it was because I was there.

Getting late, long day. Time for their final orgasm.

He laid with some but not all of his body weight on Jill as he slow fucked her, bringing my wife to a high before letting it go. There was a lot of kissing involved, but I could tell they were being a bit self conscious about all the kissing with me right there and watching.

Again, it was almost mutual, but Tony skillfully timed it so that Jill came first. When her orgasm was all wound down, almost, he let go with his, and groaned deeply as he unloaded, letting Jill know that he had been saving this all his life, just for her.

It had been a long day and I needed to be alone with Jill, so I sent Tony to the guest bedroom to spend the rest of the night alone.

I needed to be alone with my wife now for bonding after having allowed Tony to enter our marriage and fuck my wife. Jill understood, and we had a quiet fuck. It was quiet, but good. She had a mild orgasm, and I was willing to accept that. As she slept, I laid awake, and wondered. Most of the rest of the night, even in my sleep I think, I had a hard on.

Early in the morning, I think as the sun was rising, Jill wanted another fuck. I didn't have to ask, she told me with her eyes. I watched from the doorway as my wife went naked into the quest bedroom and woke Tony up.

He seemed surprised, but pleased as Jill took him by the hand and led him into our bed.

Jill had sort of set the standard now. She wanted to be in charge, and I allowed her to take the lead with him. She lovingly fondled and sucked on Tony's cock long enough see it grow to full dimension.

Eight inches into the air, Jill held it in her hand and smiled. "Now that I see it in the light of day, it still looks identical to yours honey. Like twins."

I was lying beside the two of them, watching. "Yes, identical to mine except for the size..." There was a hint of question in my voice.

Tony was right there, listening. So Jill responded with, "Size doesn't matter. It's who it is attached to that attracts a woman."

Jill was probably saying that for my benefit in front of Tony. But inside I knew better. Jill had been enjoying his cock just a little too much to convince me otherwise.

Although we had been relaxing while she stroked his penis and admired it, I knew that Jill was hot hot hot. Smiling, Jill got on top, took charge and and proceeded to bring them both off.

It's strange, but that being our first real threesome, and me being so interested in how Jill was taking this, and him, I never felt any real desire to touch Tony's cock. Later in our marriage I would. Not homosexually, just wanting to sense and feel what she was enjoying.

Just like the night before, Jill seemed to know just how, just when and exactly how fast to bring them off in an intense simultaneous orgasm.

It had not lasted as long as last night, her fucking Tony, but again she made with the poofing sounds around that tight fit. Nine or ten, I forgot to count.

A mutual orgasm, a feat not commonly achieved even by married couples that know each other well, but Jill had pulled it off twice with Tony.

We took a break for oven toaster waffles and orange juice. Since we were on the road a lot, or buying meals for models, we didn't keep all that much food in the house.

Before taking Tony home, I wanted to see them doing the 69. For some reason, Jill was not really into it when I asked, but she went along. I think she was more interested in keeping his head near hers, so they could look at one another, and be kissing.

That was a wild 69 to see. I put her on top of Tony of course so that he would not be inadvertently gagging her, and also so that he could better be using his fingers to tug at those handles and looking inside her still tight pussy as he reached out with his tongue, licked, then went back to tugging and staring.

At the other end, Jill was doing a lot of studying and admiring his cock as much as she was sucking on it. I know that because I went to the other end and watched her for a while. She might have been doing more looking than sucking because I was there. No doubt though, she loved his cock.

Later Jill was once again on top of Tony but not moving. She smiled what she thought was a secret smile down at him and after I saw Tony return that smile, I knew what was happening.

"Jill! He's flicking his dick in you, isn't he?"

Jill just smiled at me and silently nodded her head.

There was no doubt in my mind. With his dick being that size, no problem with her feeling his flicking.

A couple of minutes later Jill finished the job by bringing Tony to a quiet but romantic orgasm as she brought her lips down to his and kissed him.

We both knew. Tony, this time, is through. Used up. Totally satisfied and probably the happiest man in California at the moment.

Jill had not climaxed that time but she was happy about it just the same and she leaned toward me and kissed me passionately while Tony watched from beneath my wife and smiled.

Now it was past ten in the morning and time to take Tony home. Jill seemed to have gotten what she desired and no longer seemed interested. Still, she did give Tony a passionate kiss before he slid out of the wagon.

Tony sort of disappeared and we never saw him again. Tony S. I hope you are still out there and somehow, get to read this story. You my friend, could verify this is all true. I do believe that this, our first threesome, was also the best one.

Our lives had changed. Our marriage had taken a turn. I had as yet not fucked a gal in front of my wife, but my bigger fantasy had been fulfilled. And there was more to come.

Next: Nude Photographer Confessions, Session Three, we meet a new couple at camp. I'll probably change the name to something recognizable as some readers do not like to start on stories named beyond Chapter Two or Three unless they have actually read Chapter One first. And two, and....

Tony In The Car.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Very erotic and inspiring to read even for a women. I wish my hub would be this sensible.

mwfofnudistcouple said:
Very erotic and inspiring to read even for a women. I wish my hub would be this sensible.
In 'sensible' you mean you wish he would let you try other men, or maybe try larger cocks? If he is reluctant your best bet is to let him know you would like for him to be watching. Even 'fib' if you must, but the most important thing is you don't make him suspicious that you might go behind his back. Make every effort to include him and don't be shy about letting him watch. Eventually, you might want to be alone with a guy for fun or a more mental affair, but remember, those types of deals are a danger to your marriage, not only in what your husband might do, but how it might affect your thinking.

Most of all, if your husband is totally against anything and you need some freedom to experiment or see what it's like out there, then you might have to go that other route and be sneaky. I hope the first way works out for you.