• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finally progress! her with other men

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
i have posted on here before my story
me and my wife were fooling around last night on our couch which led to us about to have sex, i asked her if she wated to try something new and she said "like what" and i said how about we go into a public yahoo chat room and open your cam to the room and let them watch us and she agreed
at first she started out giving me oral sex with her head away from the cam ,i told her we have several viewers and she said "wow really" and i said yes 4 people are watching right now and i moved the cam to where they can see her sucking me,i started telling her what guys were saying to us (they liked her and what she was doing) and she loved to hear it the more i told her what they were saying the more she got into it even turning to the cam and playing with the viewers a bit smiling making sexy faces while she played with my cock, talking to them as she began tit fucking me , them eventually she got on top of me while facing the cam and rode me and she came several times moaning loudly ,i also came in her ,
then after i pulled out and we sat on the couch some of the guys watching were saying how hot she is and how hot it was watching her ,i then got up to go clean my self as i was in the bathroom she asked "what should i do there still talking to me" and i said talk to them, she said "u dont mind?" i said no go ahead ill be back in a few minutes ,she said "he wants me to show him my tits again and play with them can i ?" i said yes if u want to then i went in the shower i got out a half hour later and peeked around the corner and she was masterbating for him and touching her self then i came over and smiled to let her know i liked that she was having fun with him, she said "he wants to show me his cam what should i do? " i said if u want to see him go ahead ,so she opened his cam and he was jerking off , she looked up at me and i saif its ok i dont mind ,so she watched and played and talked dirty with him till he came ,we added him on our friends list and she wants to go back on again tonight and see what happens i cant wait, am i making good progress with her ?oh yeah we also joined a swingers website together and made a profile i think shes finally coming around

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
MacNfries said:
cdlola, this is a great way to warm your woman up to gradually allowing other men into her sex life ... I'm confident as she relaxes to letting others participate, she'll want to gradually take the next steps. Its "no harm, no foul" play, right? Congratulations!

One word of caution ... you do realize these can be recorded ... right? If either of you have high profile jobs (teacher, doctor, CEO position, etc) you should know the risks. Most people are on there for fun, just as you & I would be, and a few are there for other less desirable reasons.
:)

thanks MacNfries i agree ,she seems to be opening up quite a bit ,she went on last night for about an hour chatting and showing off for several guys before i even joined her to fool around while they watched then when we were done she stood on for close to 3 hours longer talking and doing things for them that they asked, she seemed to gain a ton of confidence the longer she talked and the more they kept complimenting her and enjoying her ,she is even thinking maybe we could make some money starting or joining a cam site (we both want to research it before we would decide on something like this though) she is getting quite comfertable talking with them though which i love ,as for us being recorded she knows its possible but she doesent seem to mind

Cdlola,

Your budding cuckoldress has taken a HUGE step forward. That's GREAT progress! Congratulations to both of you!

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cdlola,

Your budding cuckoldress has taken a HUGE step forward. That's GREAT progress! Congratulations to both of you!

—Custer
thanks custer, this is very exciting for me do u have any advice on what i should look out for with her ? one thing i noticed is that a few guys have asked her to view their cams ,she has but if she seen anything other than their face she closed them fast, any ideas on why she did that? is what she doing sound like the beginnings of a cuckold relation ship?

were going online again tonight i cant wait to see how it goes

CDlola, I presuem from yor name you are a crossdresser. Does yoru wife knwo this?

cdlola said:
thanks custer, this is very exciting for me do u have any advice on what i should look out for with her ? one thing i noticed is that a few guys have asked her to view their cams ,she has but if she seen anything other than their face she closed them fast, any ideas on why she did that? is what she doing sound like the beginnings of a cuckold relation ship?

Sounds like you got it going on cdlola.

Perhaps she is embarrassed having you think that she is enjoying it. Perhaps she thinks she is sparing your feelings.

sb64 said:
CDlola, I presuem from yor name you are a crossdresser. Does yoru wife knwo this?
yes i have crossdressed for her many times

babyruthiezhubby said:
Sounds like you got it going on cdlola.

Perhaps she is embarrassed having you think that she is enjoying it. Perhaps she thinks she is sparing your feelings.

maybe she is. she dont seem to mind everything else though shes chatting pretty openly ,we were online last night again she again chatted for about a hour and a half with several men while i just hung out and enjoyed watching her talk and show off for them, she even viewed a cam for a while while chatting but it was just the guys face he wasent nude from what i could see, we eventually had sex on cam while several guys watched us, she told me that it really excites her knowing guys are watching and probally jerking off while seeing her, after we finished she even let them see her pee in the shower then take a shower, then she chatted for about a half hour with them before signing off, its alot of fun for me and she seems to be really into it ,it was her idea to go online last night i didnt even bring it up she did which i take as a good sign

CDLola, thansk.. its great isnt it?

yes sb64 its a very exciting fun time for me right now

sexy chat on cam

things are progressing a bit ,we went on last night and she is chatting way more openly with the guys, at first if they asked her anything sexual she would say im only with my hubby, but last night 1 guy said to her he would have loved to slide his cock between her tits while she sucked the tip till he came all over her face and tits, he then asked her if she would like that and she answered yes, he then asked how many guys are viewing your cam right now ,which she replied 6 , he said would u like all 6 to really be there standing over u cumming all over your face and tits, and she smiled and had a hot look on her face and said yes
now ii know its only playful chat but is this real progress? or is she only playing along on cam? what do u think

Users who are viewing this thread