• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally Sharing Our Naughty Home Videos

If you have my hot wife saved please share the files on the fileshare link below.

I will also re-upload my wife's hot pics and videos - you upload something and I will add a new video or photo archive.

Link:
Armanda Files Share

sharing her staff photo for a while - don't miss out

Every link is expired:(

Y
Armanda said:
sharing her staff photo for a while - don't miss out
You either post with no links or the link has expired. Give us a break man.

Armanda said:
So many guys downloading my wife's files !! Love knowing that she is being enjoyed !!
Hi,i have tried to view all of your links but all i get is ' files deleted'

I think he's done his dash.. This thread was THE MOST painful one I've ever encountered ! :rolleyes:
Posts go unacknowledged or ignored, A one way street isn't ideal here, especially when we all have the same things in common right ??

Reactions: whitewife696969
Why do u disable the link? R u scary or what why did u said post it if u disable it everytime ?? Wtf is this . Send link without expire

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Enjoy my milf wife's phots and videos but please keep the comments cumming !

Link: My Milf Wife

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
Reactions: Misstubby
scotchpie said:
Beyond good❤️
Armanda said:
So many guys downloading my wife's files !! Love knowing that she is being enjoyed !!
Can't see see them im new here do I have to ask first or something

Armanda said:
Please let us know if you find them useful and choose to save a copy.

Never shown these before !

Naughty Home Videos
Love to see them but cannot access, permission needs to be given, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread