• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally she wants to II.....

• Thread starterjamiehalen
  • Start date
Exhub said:
more pics of the girls i know

Is the woman in the last three pics the same as in the bikini but with short hair? Either way, she's fine as hell. I'd love to watch her getting blacked, and hard. But if she really insisted it wasn't her bag, I'd be more than happy to be the lucky white guy she picked instead. Now if only I could find more women like that in my area...

Let me get my old black cock into her panties see what happens

babymaker said:
Let me get my old black cock into her panties see what happens

Babymaker Ive noticed how you keep rabitting on about wanting to cum inside women & make them a baby when ou havent met a single person off here, you sad bastard. Id prefer action rather than talk.

jamiehalen said:
Wow after reading all the posts from the previous post I have a couple of remarks. First she loved all the comments. Second I did not seem to sound like I had a BS story. She really does not realize how beuatifull she is. The following pics were taken last night and it should clear any doubts that were mentioned before. Please post your comments to her because it makes her very horny nowing how much you BBC guys want here.

Love you Jenny :)

See my pics :D

Any nudes/topless??

wow your wife is beautiful. and he friends are sexy as hell. i would seriously fuck the shit out of each one of those women

that woman is hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
what alovely hot sexy wife. i would lick aqnd suck on her for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread