• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally showed friend

• Thread starterjubiikeller
  • Start date
My first reaction on seeing her photos was that I'd like to fuck her.

Reactions: jubiikeller
jubiikeller said:
EE6155B7-6C68-4C94-AB56-3F8F8F46797B.jpeg9593F315-4E49-4D54-B0A4-87755D62CC80.jpeg
She'd have me hard and cumming, just the body type I LOVE! on a woman. Nice big hanging tits and a little extra meat to play with. I'd eat and fuck your wife good. It does suck if you have thoughts about your friend fucking her, I can see where that would be a big disappointment. I'd bet you have other friends that would fuck her though.

Last edited:
jubiikeller said:
The idiot .... what is there not to like about your sexy naked wife..... I would love to see as many pics of her as possible

• Love
Reactions: Katycock and jubiikeller
She's very sexy.

Thanks you guys.

jubiikeller said:
Thanks you guys.
I’d be entertained with her. prolly ask if we can stroke to her right there if your showing like that

D698AFE2-B563-4EF8-9662-9E2D7FC39B8E.jpegBE46BB9A-72F0-4BAB-8E9D-E8029392DAC1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: wantstowatch, Jambon, piar and 7 others
Amazing curves and amazing ass. You'd be welcome to watch me jerk off to her pictures and provide help if you wanted.

Love those tits.

jubiikeller said:
i have had a very beautifull indonesian married girlfriend, very petite, when i lived there. returning to europe i learned it is about attitude. would your wife be willing to enter in an adventure? with or without you

• Love
Reactions: jubiikeller and Husky
Husky said:
She does it for me !
did you post "bang my wife" plus pictures, she in black? is it still on?

jubiikeller said:
Fuck.
After some time I finally mustered the courage to show my wifes nudes to a good friend, but after 2 pics it became clear he wasn’t really into her 😑🫣

That was just the worst reaction 🤣

I always knew he gravitated towards petite model-style girls, and my wife is a bit more plainfaced with a bit of curves - but I didn’t think he would flat out just not engage.
That just sucks. Ungrateful friends like that you don’t need in my opinion. He should have at least appeared happy to see them. My mate thought all his birthdays had come at once when I gave in and showed him mine.

Reactions: wantstowatch
Are you still available. Joelgilberg at gmail

Everyone has a different taste in women.

more pics of this sexy beauty

lovemature said:
She has a hot body and nice boobs 😍
Love to get a handful of those tits

Users who are viewing this thread