Finally some big cock

• Thread startermi_magic3
  • Start date

mi_magic3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2007
My wife got some nice bbc finally....This guy was cool...I need to find a fixed guy with proof that will take her bareback.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,196
  • Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,236
  • Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,335
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

great to see her stretched on that BBC

the wedding ring shot is great! thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you. I hope she gets more soon.

Wow

Thanks for sharing.

How big

mi_magic3 said:
My wife got some nice bbc finally....This guy was cool...I need to find a fixed guy with proof that will take her bareback.

How big was that thing?

Pretty damn hot. Thanks for sharing.

the last pic was hot. she has a great ass

Very hot pics! Why do you want a fixed guy to do her bareback. It's much more exciting to have her unprotected married white pussy filled with potent Black sperm.

I love wedding ring shots. Can you show more of her face. Maybe cover the eyes?

I agree...wedding ring shots are awesome! Thanks for the posts!!!

Excellent photos. Thanks for sharing.

susyslut said:
Very hot pics! Why do you want a fixed guy to do her bareback. It's much more exciting to have her unprotected married white pussy filled with potent Black sperm.

Maybe because they don't want any more children?
BIW eroticism isn't all about getting the wife knocked up.

Yeah, done with kids, not into raising anymore. Not showing her face, you got what you got...thanks for those nice replies... peace out

nice

mi_magic3 said:
Yeah, done with kids, not into raising anymore. Not showing her face, you got what you got...thanks for those nice replies... peace out

Don't let the detractors get you down. Love the pics thanks for shareing. Love the ring and the BBC.

Mi_magic3... Nice pictures. I hope you find what you are looking for!

susyslut said:

this is exactly whats wrong with many (not all) of the people in this place... the man told you what he is looking for yet you perpetuate your fantasy onto his. I don't even think you guys notice yourselves doing it. Enough already! If you want someone to comment on your fantasy start your own thread!