• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finally we may have something here

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife had been chatting on cam with a guy a few months back who she had become quite friendly with ,going as far as playing with her self on cam for him but then he disappeared , then out of the blue the other day i was checking messages on the account we share and he messaged me ,i told her she was not home at the moment but i will tell her he said hi and would be on later that night if she wanted to chat
so when she got home later that afternoon i told her that he had messaged me looking for her and she seemed to be excited about it but played it off casually, later that night she said i think im gonna go on chat and see what happened why he disappeared all of a sudden ,so she went on and chatted with him for about a half hour ,she seemed to enjoy it i saw her smiling ,i dont think anything sexual happened except maybe some chat but i know shes anxious to chat with him again and probably will in the next night or two
im excited that hes back chatting with her again ,when they were chatting a few months ago they got pretty close talking almost every night even discussing him coming to visit her ,he is the only guy she has really shown a real interest in for more than a few days ,i hope this leads to something fun ,ill keep u posted on how it goes

She obviously still has feelings for him - and it will be good for them to spend a lot of time catching up for lost time. She knows in her heart whether this will turn out to be continutation of their friendship, serious flirting, or a full-on mating if opportunities spring up from time to time. These days, horny people can be on the other side of the world in next to no time if the itch "needs to be scratched".

thats pretty much what happened when me and my wife first met online. talked for a few months then i just disapeared. reappeared almost a year later and finally met. I bet now she wished we hadnt met then she would have had the chance to meet a guy with a cock bigger then 4" and who can last longer then 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread