• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally wife goes black

hoping

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2013
Northern VA
I have been after my wife for overa year to get a black lover. well now she does & loves it. This is her story on how it started. She goes to this little local gym & the manager always wears sweats or shorts so in sweats one day he was standing we she could see his cock. When she got home she told me he looked huge. The next day he wore shorts & set where she could look up his shorts & she got her first sight of a big black uncut cock. the next day he rump it against her ass as she was leaving. Now I will let Betty tell the rest herself, after my work out he called me his office to go over my excise prigam & set on his desk facing me. His cock was pointed at me. After some idle talk he stood in front of me & pulled his pants down & told me to feel his cock. It was like I was under a spell I just did as he told me. When he was hard he had me measure his cock. than order me to take off my clothes & i did. I have 44DD tits & he started to pinch them than order me to lay on his desk. When he started to enter me I ask him to go slow as he was really fat & long well he took it a little slow it hurt a little but GOD i never felt anything as big or good as this. he fucked me for about 30 minutes & cum twice in me, I lost count of the times I cum. Since that night he fucks me at least 5 days a week, says I'm his pussy only & sends me home with cum running out of me. It's now my 3rd week & I can't wait for him to just fuck me over & over

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
She will see him again today but I'm OK with it. Her pussy had been getting looser every day. Now it seem like a couple of hours before her pussy is closed & her lips on her pussy stop hanging low

Do you suck her pussy clean of his cum?

Reactions: purplejoys
Send proof pics of her getting fucked

sorry she goes with out me

Hot!

Users who are viewing this thread