• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finally

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
last night my wife finally admitted that eventually she might want to try a 3 way with another man but she said that shes not ready for it yet and that she wants to try a 3 way with a female first to test how we like a 3some and she feels that is a more safe way to try it out this way if it dont go well its not as big of a deal, anyone who has read my posts in the past knows this is amazing news to me that she finally told me that its something she probally wants to try ,shes given me many clues and hinted and shown interest in other men in the past but now i finally think its gonna happen eventualy hopefull soon

cdlola, You are a very resilient man and i tip my 5 Star Stetson to you sir; I do really wish you well and much success with your wife. The way the speed has picked up in your conquest to get her to try some new cock is some very good news. I predict than in as little as 8 to 10 years you will get you wish. Pulling for you. okdeacon

CDLola,a 3soem with 2 females, does it get much better than that?

yes i am one lucky bastard lol, she even told to the guy shes been chatting with that she wants him to join us down the road after we have the 3some with another female , so it looks like im gonna be getting both :D ,he said he would love to that we should let him know when were ready so he can travel down for a few days

Users who are viewing this thread