• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Financial Slavery cuckolding?

• Thread startersosniagara
  • Start date
cuckyboi23 said:
I wouldnt say I am into financial smlavery as such, but I do pay for my g/friends stays in hotels with her lovers, I buy her slutty clothes that she will wear around him and I have paid for her to go away for a short break with one of her bulls while I stayed at home, with my hand in my trousers!
My girl has also at times asked me to buy her bulls gifts (partly to do with humiliating me!), as I also present her bulls with gifts as thanks for keeping her satisfied.

That's really great! Does doing this excite you? Make you crave it more and more? I know it does for me. As I mentioned in another reply I never had the opportunity or desire to do this whilst I was married. Unfortunate, but I didn't become aware of financial domination and the power it would have until after my wife and I divorced (she left me for another man of course). Though our divorce was amicable, I did end up paying for a lot of marital debts, in fact all of it. That didn't strike me at the time, but afterward, it did turn me on and I wished I had been aware enough at the time to beg my ex to dominate me financially even though we were no longer together.

I remember my first real financial domination experience. A college girl was doing it online and I begged to be allowed to pay her $50 every paycheck. She would talk to me for a few moments and that was it. Occasionally she would send me a pair of her worn socks to worship. I had many other online experiences, but the best were with gf's. I've done some of what you have, always wanting to buy them sexy clothes, and though we never go to the cuckolding stage, that's where I'd want it to go. I have occasionally bought things from a wishlist of a bf of a girl I've served online, but I wanted to make it more real, which is why your situation appeals to me so much.

akcouple2000 said:
We have a checking account in my name that has a debit card. She is going to transfer a set amount at the beginning of the [each?] month.

Ah... so your wife is putting you on an allowance. Very good...

akcouple2000 said:
Also, the account will send email notifications to her address when I spend over an amount set by her.

Hm... has your wife decided on the consequences that will follow if you spend beyond your allowance...?

akcouple2000 said:
So, she will know throughout the day when I am spending money.

Or rather, when your expenditures exceed the limit your wife set for you. (Did I interpret your previous statement incorrectly...?)

akcouple2000 said:
Another thing we have been talking about: My wife is in the medical field and is going to be graduating soon with her doctorate; she is thinking of opening her own practice.

Very impressive. My congratulations to your wife, and to you as well for hanging in there with her in this demanding effort.

akcouple2000 said:
She has talked about me working for her as her office manager. I would do all the filing, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and insurance billing.

I think that's an excellent idea. I suspect insurance billing will be the most challenging aspect of working for your wife. You'll have to become knowledgeable about it. If you mess up, your wife will almost certainly become more than slightly displeased. Many MDs in private practice employ someone full-time to deal with insurance co. paperwork.

akcouple2000 said:
I can only imagine the amount of power she would have over me then...

Your wife would, of course, have "power" over you... but, you'll also have a high level of responsibility to do good work for her. You'll need to become competent rapidly, because her main responsibilities will be to her patients. She won't be able to order you around all the time (even if you want that).

akcouple2000 said:
I have thought about her making me work a lot longer hours than her too, get to the office a couple hours before her and have to be there a couple hours after her, and maybe she would work 4-5 days a week and I would have to work 5-6.

I suspect you may not have a realistic view of the extremely long hours newly-graduated medical doctors have to work to establish themselves professionally. You'll soon find out, though. I can't imagine any recently-graduated MDs finding the idea of working only "regular hours" 5 or 6 (let alone 4 or 5) days a week anything other than laughable.

akcouple2000 said:
So she would have more time to do things to relax while I am making her business run better.

That's a noble goal that may eventually come to fruition (at least somewhat). Unfortunately, there isn't a direct tradeoff between the time an MD has to spend working with her patients and the time her non-medical assistant spends working on office stuff.

akcouple2000 said:
The bottom line of her business would look really good because she would not have to pay me.

That would be a plus...

Custer Laststand said:
Ah... so your wife is putting you on an allowance. Very good...

Hm... has your wife decided on the consequences that will follow if you spend beyond your allowance...?

Or rather, when your expenditures exceed the limit your wife set for you. (Did I interpret your previous statement incorrectly...?)

I am allowed to spend what I have in my account. Once it is gone it would be hard to overspend.

What she did is she set the notification amount to $1.00, So while I am allowed to spend what I have, she still knows, and I can't really hide anything.

As a real dominant Bull, I really don't like people buying me anything. I make sure the money is directed toward her getting what she wants. I make my own money and I spend my own money. However anything she wants, desires or expects that can be obtained through financial means I expect and make sure I enforce the demand that the cuck takes care of it or face penalty of her choosing.

DevilBull said:
As a real dominant Bull, I really don't like people buying me anything. I make sure the money is directed toward her getting what she wants. I make my own money and I spend my own money. However anything she wants, desires or expects that can be obtained through financial means I expect and make sure I enforce the demand that the cuck takes care of it or face penalty of her choosing.

=========

so if the husband of the lady you're fucking
doesn't buy her say for example a sexy
pair of panties she desires ....you'll slap him around
if she says to?

duke9555 said:
=========

so if the husband of the lady you're fucking
doesn't buy her say for example a sexy
pair of panties she desires ....you'll slap him around
if she says to?

I have had professional fights, so I usually don't hit people outside of practice or getting paid to. However I have put a husband to sleep before with a choke hold and I have tossed one around to let him know how much smaller and weaker he was than I am. Perhaps the occasional punch in the gut.

DevilBull said:
I have had professional fights, so I usually don't hit people outside of practice or getting paid to. However I have put a husband to sleep before with a choke hold and I have tossed one around to let him know how much smaller and weaker he was than I am. Perhaps the occasional punch in the gut.

==========

excellent answer ......... you sound like a very thoughtful bull
whomever is your cuck is in for some gr8 times :)

and of course so is she ..we trust

duke9555 said:
==========

excellent answer ......... you sound like a very thoughtful bull
whomever is your cuck is in for some gr8 times :)

and of course so is she ..we trust

Of course. I love the adoration she gives me, the look in her eyes. Hell even the look of intimidation and "Oh shit" in his eyes makes being a Bull so exhilarating

DevilBull said:
Of course. I love the adoration she gives me, the look in her eyes. Hell even the look of intimidation and "Oh shit" in his eyes makes being a Bull so exhilarating

=============

so cool to see the yin and yang of it all here
as i and most cucks become quite exhilarated
seeing that bull power and strength in your eyes ..
knowing we're only one wrong word away from being
physically put in our place i.e. saying Mister and yes sir
and yes m'am to our bull and wife fail to and punishment is our reward ...........great all
3 of us get what we deserve :eek:

DevilBull said:

A professional boxer's fists are considered deadly weapons in a legal sense, as I understand it. You might want to look into this. An attorney in your area could give you a quick answer, it would be confidential, and the cost would be minor... small change, certainly, compared to the legal costs and consequences of inadvertently seriously injuring or killing someone. (That can happen with punches to the gut, for instance, if the person you punch is not in good physical condition or, even if he is in good condition, is not expecting it.)

Custer Laststand said:
A professional boxer's fists are considered deadly weapons in a legal sense, as I understand it. You might want to look into this. An attorney in your area could give you a quick answer, it would be confidential, and the cost would be minor... small change, certainly, compared to the legal costs and consequences of inadvertently seriously injuring or killing someone. (That can happen with punches to the gut.)

I have an attorney. He keeps me well informed on things and all my quirks. I have a few vices. Thanks for the concern.

Custer Laststand said:
A professional boxer's fists are considered deadly weapons in a legal sense, as I understand it. You might want to look into this. An attorney in your area could give you a quick answer, it would be confidential, and the cost would be minor... small change, certainly, compared to the legal costs and consequences of inadvertently seriously injuring or killing someone. (That can happen with punches to the gut.)

=============

tho practically speaking a professional boxer's fists can
be quite lethal they are not in fact considered deadly weapons
in and of themselves ...a common urban myth spread by those
ignorant of the letter of the law. :)

DevilBull said:
I have an attorney. He keeps me well informed on things and all my quirks. I have a few vices. Thanks for the concern.

You're welcome.

duke9555 said:
Tho practically speaking a professional boxer's fists can be quite lethal they are not in fact considered deadly weapons in and of themselves ...a common urban myth spread by those
ignorant of the letter of the law. :)

I meant, of course, if used for an assault that results in death or injury. "The letter of the law" varies according to the state, province and country one lives in... but, the point that's by far most relevant is the one you just made: "a professional boxer's fists can be quite lethal."

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

I meant, of course, if used for an assault that results in death or injury. "The letter of the law" varies according to the state, province and country one lives in... but, the point that's by far most relevant is the one you just made: "a professional boxer's fists can be quite lethal."

=============

i've been beaten by a pro boxer and only because
i'm a masochist cuck was i ok with it ........anyone who
somehow thinks they can win or won't be hurt in a fight
with a pro boxer is in for a rude awakening if they get into
a fight with one ...........they'll hit you so hard and so often
you won't have a clue what's going on til you start seeing
your blood drip.

Asian gf for bull

Users who are viewing this thread