• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finding a bull

• Thread starterjayzee
  • Start date

jayzee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2010
ok,what are we doing wrong?i have posted pictures of my wife,staded that we were looking for a black man in the toronto area.we did have 2 white men reply.ok, so is it the location?(toronto)or The fact m wife is a bbw?we need some help here.i guess a white male would do,he would have to be really well hung though.if you look at the phoTos on mY page You will see that i have worked mY wife over preTtY good with a black strapon to prepare her.let me know what you think.i can supply more pictures if requierd.

Black guys dont want bbws anymore. They only want the hottest in-shape white bitches around not the cheetos-mcdonalds-potato chip-twinkie eating fat slobs like your wife.

Times have changed. Black guys can get the hottest white pussy now. They dont have to settle for the fat pigs anymore. She better keep it up with the rubber dickie.

hot pussy?yeah and you get all the attitude that goes with it.my wife,would take care of what you want,she would take your black cock "balls deep".suck your cock on demand,you could finger her pussy like a prom date.she would let you cum on her face and she wouldnt complain about you ruining her make up.you can keep that "hot pussy".

Plenty of black dudes like bbw's, and Toronto is a big metro area. Should happen eventually. Not sure how long those things take. Not sure how many places you've been posting either. Hopefully you post it everywhere between here and kingdom-come. If it doesn't work, take her out clubbin' and offer her up for grabs.

Have you tried posting on Toronto Creigslist?
They still do personal ads and have a MMW section . But I havefound a lotof time Easters and picture collectors there too.

Guys get a hard on and all horny for the idea then jerk off thinking about your ad and you don't hear from them again.
I've been looking for my wife too. Think trying to find a friend in person may be better than these boards.

Good luck.
J

tvloverinto said:
Have you tried posting on Toronto Creigslist?

I've been looking for my wife too. Think trying to find a friend in person may be better than these boards.

The other benefit of looking in real life is that you'll have some idea of the kind of person they are. With something like Craigslist you're likely to come across some unsavoury, unscrupulous if not actually violent types.

From the pic in your profile, I can see that you wife is truely a BIG woman...:) Good luck to you in finding BBCs for your your wife.

wow,thanks for the replies.yes craigslist sounds good.i will try this.as for pic colectors,i am more than happy to supply pics to anyone that wants them,even custom pics-with our /and the studs/facescleared-untill i know you all better.as i have said before,we are not famous and there are so many pics/videoa these days i hardly think our pics will shock the nation.

3johza2

ok,interesting post.yes women are more complicated than men.but here we want to see married women with cum dripping off there faces/pussyies and getting screwed hard by men-black men if posible.....sorry about the spelling.

You can try the Ashley Madison website, or the Plenty of Fish website... both are free, and if you have pictures, both are a place we've found quite a bit of success from when we were in looking mode... We're here in Ontario as well.

oh,ontario you say.any interest in getting together?

Pinkyrod said:
From the pic in your profile, I can see that you wife is truely a BIG woman...:) Good luck to you in finding BBCs for your your wife.

thanks!we are on a mission to find a well hung stud.yes,my wife is a big beautifull woman.she will have no prob with the bigest black cock,hell she even did a double vaginal penetrtion-with 2 white guys unfortunatily.there was cum shooting everywhere at the end of that sesion!