• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finding a stud

• Thread starterbobbie
  • Start date

bobbie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2009
Hey, I was wondering what is the best way to find the black daddy we are all looking for.... success stories welcome.

I would love to find a black stud in the Dayton Ohio area. Any advice on where a shy guy can find a black man into sissies? I've been a masculine man my whole life but I'm ready to start making some changes. I just shaved my legs and goatee and it feels great! Now I just need to find a patient black man to help me with my journey in becoming a complete sissy . It would also be nice to have some sissy friends near by too.

i had good luck

i had luck with CL twice. both encounters were incredible. have a third contact that wants to try to get together but so far we can find a day. it is a bit scary putting up a CL ad for someone because you never know. My small town doesn't have much crime problems in that area so it worked out for me. if you do go CL i advise lots of email and chatting before even getting to talking on the phone. get comfortable with him first because if you meet and it's your first time ever with a male(i would only try it with a Black Male) be prepared. once you submit and let him take you it is a real mind fck. Life is never the same and neither are you. i'd read and fantasized a lot for years and no story comes close to reality.

my problem is Now the first contact that i met and gave my virginity to(he actually took it rather forcibly) has made contact again after a year about meeting again. i told him i would love too since he had me begging him when he took me. i mentioned that i was really looking for a dom Master to basically use me on a regular basis because i didn't want to go the CL route and he has agreed but asked for compensation to become my master. luckily he's young and what he ask is really nothing for becoming his slave a couple of times a month. so i kind of have to teach him the dom side a bit. the big thing is since we've already done it i know he's safe. Major factor there.

well after writing my reply to you i sat and thought long and hard about the offer that was made to me to become the studs slave. like i say it's all fantasy till it hits reality. thought what it would really mean giving myself up for real for his use and needs and wishes. then sent my reply back. from this point on i'm now owned and his cockwhore. this is now reality. going to get interesting now.

hot story @abitstrange, thanks for sharing it.

Users who are viewing this thread