Finding a trustworthy online friend to share pics

• Thread starterhotwifebrandi
  • Start date

hotwifebrandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2018
We are not into risking all of our pictures. Although, we do love to share our pictures and hear peoples thoughts. How do you gain trust from someone on the other end that they will view your pictures and not post them and troll you? I know it sounds stupid. So flame away if you'd like. But it's such a turn on sharing pictures of her getting fucked by her FWB, I just want to share but not be outed.

Thoughts?

Sorry for the dumb question, thought I would ask anyway

Reactions: aruspice, myshygf, BobWheeler and 2 others
Send me a PM to exchange email addresses

Reactions: alexjeft
hotwifebrandi said:
We are not into risking all of our pictures. Although, we do love to share our pictures and hear peoples thoughts. How do you gain trust from someone on the other end that they will view your pictures and not post them and troll you? I know it sounds stupid. So flame away if you'd like. But it's such a turn on sharing pictures of her getting fucked by her FWB, I just want to share but not be outed.

Thoughts?

Good approach.... love to chat further and arrange

Reactions: hotwifebrandi
You will need to build trust. Best way I found is to use snapChat or Telegram.

Telegram has features to prevent people from taking SS or saving them. Anyways its good to build trust going forward.

Dm

The short answer is you can't trust anyone.
If you're lucky, you have a friend or two, or maybe a coworker, who you feel you can trust. At least more so than with a perfect stranger.

If you absolutely must share, don't show face or tattoos that can be identifiable.
Ditto for pictures or other objects in background.
And damn sure don't offer any personal info.

Hopefully, you can build a rapport with others by starting that way, and it will develop into something you're looking for.

Reactions: CuckedThreeTimes, bamaduo and hotwifebrandi
hotwifebrandi said:

Thoughts?

It not a dumb question.. I am a retired photographer...... worked for well known artist and 2 well know big time Car racing had to retire after a car wreck..so now I shoot for fun and in my business you have to be a trusting person post or not post. Face or no face or you will be found out fast... so trust is the only thing you want to be know for.... so try some first with out face until you find someone you car trust..

hotwifebrandi said:

Thoughts?

I would love to partake on this task please pm me so we can exchange contacts