• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fiona's story part three

• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
I changed out of my maids uniform,into a bright pink halter kneck minidress,with black seamed stockings and pink 5"stilletoes,touched up my lipstick and redid my hair,which my wife had dyed blonde,master David's favourite colour.
"come in fagot" i heard as i knocked on the door,entering,i minced toward the bed,where master David was laying naked,his huge cock semi hard laying across his leg,i curtsied respectfully.
"What colour lingerie you got on,fairy?"
"pink and frilly as you ordered,master"
"Some guys are coming over later,to fuck you,meantime,you gonna please me fagot"
"yes master"
"come here,stand by the bed"
I stood beside him,where he could reach my ass,he put his hand up my skirt and felt my pink silky panties,i hung my head in shame and humiliation.
"hold your head up pansy,you don't cut it as a man,so no shame being a sissy fagot,pleasing a REAL MAN,heh heh"
he fondled my smooth ass,panties and stocking tops
"man you got a cute ass,needs lot's of cock,don't you think"
"Yes master"
"Kneel on the bed,head on those pillows,thats it,now takle your panties down,and spread those cheeks."
I pulled my panties down reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks
"good fairy" he laughed "now this may hurt,having such a big cock in you,but it's for your own good,gotta get used to being fucked,and you gonna show your wife what a good sissy slut you are,when she gets back"
I felt his cock probe my rosebud,then with one push,the tip was in,i squirmed in pain.as he held me down.
"sissy not gonna give me any trouble now?"
"aaaa no,aaa master"
"good" and with one push,his full cock was in me,filling me up with manmeat as he began to fuck me,slowly at first,then,pummeling my hole,pumping cock into me,forcing it in and out of my tight hole.
"oooooh yes fagot bois,nice and tight,oooo yes"
His balls slapped against me as he quickened the pace,fucking me deeper deeper,like a piston forcing into my ass.
My eyes clouded over and i drifted into another world,i was being fucked by a huge cocked black guy,my wife's lover,and he was enjoying it,i was pleasing him.
He slowed and i felt the first spurts of his cum followed by what seemed like a gallon of spunk,deep inside me,he pulled out and fell onto the bed beside me.
"oh you are a good fuck,fagot"
"thank you master"
"go get me my lunch,and we'll continue after i'ne eaten"
"yes master"

Attachments

• picture 72.jpg
    picture 72.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 172
What coulc be better

Users who are viewing this thread