First and only / Pt 2

• Thread startermel716
  • Start date

mel716

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2006
After breakfast, we stoped by a hotel gift shop, were she say some bikini's, she say's "well if were going to spice things up I supose I should buy one of these to wear in sted of my one piece" I said that sounds like a good place to start. The next half hour we had fun, with her trying on different ones, I especially like it when she would step out of the dressing room and other men in the shop would steal a look at her, one man even commented that she look really great in the red one. She pick out 2 that she and I liked, she said that before she could wear them that she would need to shave, and would I like to help, "my mother didn't raise no fool", while we were cashing out, down in front of the register were some condoms, which she spotted, she wispers to me " do we need to buy some of those" I was getting hard quick, because she is on the pill, and we don't use them, I grab a pack, then put it back, and grab one that said Xtra large, and said to her just hoping we can find someone that these fit, she smiled at me, and says " lets get back to our room I need a shave and some attention down there". When we got back to our room. I help shave her pussy and decide to leave a heart shped patch above her pussy, and told her that it was because I loved her for what I was hoping that she was planing on maybe doing. She says " I don't know if I can go thru with what you want me to do, but I will give it a try, because I can see how much it excites you thinking about it" I went down on her and started eating her like I had never enjoyed her before, she got really turned on and ask me to get the dildo out and fuck her with it while I lick her clit, again she started saying how good the big cock felt deep inside her, and how it was hitting her g-spot, her pussy juices were flowing out of her like I had not seen before, the bed was getting wet. She started thrashing about again like she did the night before, rasing her pussy up to try and get more of the fake cock deep inside her, I buried it almost all the way inside her, she shudder and started to cum, all of a sudden her pussy started to squirt liquid, I had heard of women who squirt but this was a first as far as I knew for her to do it. She just kept repeating over and over again "Oh my god that was great". I said did you know that you squirted cum all over, she just nodded her head and sighed, and said " if that what sex with a big cock is going to do to me lets get looking" I was as hot and hard as I had ever been, I crawled up and was just about to stick my cock into her pussy, when she said that she was a little tender, but if I would like I could fuck her ass, now we had only tried that twice before, both times when we were *****, and could not remember the next day if we enjoyed it, I sliped my cock into her pussy for some lube, and then with her legs up in the air I pushed my cock into her ass, she had me stop when I was half way in so she could relax, I felt her losen up so I started to fuck her some more, after a minute or so I was all the way into her tight ass, I didn't think I would last much longer, then she start playing with her clit and said that my cock in her ass felt good, and that we'll have to it this more often, I asked her if she would like to have my cock in her ass and someones big cock in her pussy at the same time, she said as she and I were both cumming, " Oh yea, oh yea , oh yea".
We rested for a bit then decide to start out on the beach checking out the sites, she put on her new red bikini, she looked realy hot, with her long dark hair cascading down her back, she put a flower over her left ear, from the flower vase on the desk, and said I think if you put it over the left ear it means your available, I said the way you look in that bikini, that any man would want you even if you were not, she smiled and said lets go see about that. To be continued