First and only / Pt 3

• Thread startermel716
  • Start date

mel716

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2006
We headed to the clothing beach side of the resort, found a nice spot and laid out our stuff, while i was putting sun lotion on her back and legs I was rubbing near her pussy, she tells me if I keep that up we will have to go back to the room. It was getting really hot in the sun, I asked her if she wanted a drink, she said she would, I then spied the beach bar, and there were two guys there, I sugested that maybe see might want to go and get them, she look over at the bar and said maybe, she got up and walk over towards them, as she was ordering the drinks I saw her say something to them, they chatted breifly then they walk away, while she was waiting for our drinks a young black waiter came up to the bar, I watched as they started to talk, she was smiling at him, she stayed there for about 15 min. talking with the bartender and waiter, finally she made it back with our drinks, she was all giggly, I ask what happen up there, she said that the 2 guys that were at the bar were cute but very gay, and the bartender was calling her beautiful lady, and told her if she needs anything else to come see him. I told her that he was probably ofering to fuck her, she says I think your right, but he was not her type, she says he was your typical mucho, Italian, who thinks he's gods gift to women, I asked her about the waiter, and she says he was real cute, so polite, told her he would carry her drinks for her, I asked her if she would do him, she said " he is very cute and sexy, and you know what they say about black men" we laughed, and I said maybe you need to check out that theory and see if its true. I was getting hard thinking about her and this young black kid getting it on, I said I needed to cool off in the water, before I ***** her on the beach, she said that she need to get her bathing suit wet all over so nobody will notice her wet spot, I looked down and sure enough she was showing a wet spot, I said this is really turning you on isn't it, she said more than I could imagine. We walked down the beach a ways, and we would play a game of yes he could do me or not my type, most of the guys were with a girlfriend or wife, or they were the, not her type. We walk onto a different resort and noticed that alot of the women were topless but not naked, Cindy say's to me I might be able to go topless, I said lets go for it, but she said she need to get out of the sun and didn't have her sun screen with her, I said she was chicken, to which she replied, we will see whos gets chicken on this vacation. We went back to our stuff and decided to got get cleaned up for some lunch. I said that i needed to take a shower and get the salt off, she layed down on the bed, and said "take your time I need a quick cat nap" I was in the shower for a bit playing with my semi hard cock, when I decide that I needed to trim my bushy pubes if I was going to go naked this week, i left the shower running and step out to ask Cindy if she brought any sisors, when I open the bathroom door there was Cindy on the bed with the dildo buried in her pussy, she tried to cover up but there was nothing to grab, I just chuckled and ask if she was having fun, redfaced she said she was so horny thinking about the posibility of fucking someone else that she needed relief, and besides If I'am going to take a cock this big I need to get my pussy exercised, we both stated to laugh, I said keep up the good work, and got back into the shower. When I came back out, she was laying there with a contented look on her face, and a wet patch on the bed, i asked if everything work out ok, she said she could not believe how hot this has been making her, I went down on her to taste her sweet pussy, it had a salty taste to it from the ocean, but I was hoping that maybe I would get to taste it salty for another reason sometime soon. She was spent at that time so we headed for some lunch.
We sat down at a table by the beach view, next to this thirty something cute couple, after exchanging hello's we got to talking, where were from, how many years married, how many kids etc. Then Mike asked if we were staying on the prude side or the nude side, when he say my puzzled look he apoligized, and said he did not intend to refer to us as maybe prudes, we all laughed, as he explained, that was what the nude side refers to the other side as. Cindy went on to say she didn't even know that I was bringing her to this kind of place, and that I thought that the experience would spice up our sex life. I could not believe that Cindy would actually even say to some complete stangers that we even had a sex life, it was so not her. She went on to say that she might like to try topless but did not think she could go further, and that we found a place down the beach where they went topless, Patty say's that you don't need to wander down there that it was perfectly allright to just go topless at the nude side pool or beach, we asked if people wouldn't complain, she said that its clothing optional not required, Mike said the only ones they complain about are the guys who come arround by themselves for some cheep thrills, and jerk off in the bushes, My wife asked if they really do that and Mike said not to often but it does happen. They told us to come join them and where we could find them, Cindy thanked them and said maybe we will see you later. When they left I ask if she was up for it, she said lets give it a try, what do we have to lose but or clothes. We walked hand and hand back to our room to get our stuff, like we were newlyweds. To be continued