First and only/ Pt 4

• Thread startermel716
  • Start date

mel716

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2006
When we got to the nude pool area, we were amazed to see so many more people than the day before, everyone seemed to be having a great time. We quickly spotted Mike & Patty and went over to join them, it was a little uncomfortable at first when we walk up to them, we had not seen them naked, Patty had a great body about 5'4" 125#, nice 34c tits and her pussy was smooth shaven and look very inviting. Mike is about 6' 175# but what I noticed first about him was that his cock and balls were clean shaven as well, and he had more than twice the cock as I, it was hanging soft about 5 inches and was as thick a 6oz. juice can. Mike and I shook hands and Patty greated Cindy with a hug and kiss on the cheek, I reached out to shake hands with Patty, and as I did, out of the corner of my eye I saw Mike give Cindy a big hug and a kiss, I wasn't sure if it landed on her cheek or lips her head was turned away from me, anyway it happened it got my blood flowing, to see Cindy in the arms of another man and naked at that. we aranged our lounges, laid out some towels, i looked at Cindy and she smiled and said here goes nothing, to which we all broke out into a loud laugh, she then droped her top, and her beautiful breast were available for all to see. Patty was the first to say anything and told Cindy that she had nothing to be embarassed about, because her breast looked perfect, and many women half her age would want thier's to look that good. Mike then said he could second that, and that he had seen many tits before both in magazine and real life and her were right up there with the best, he then told her that she needed to make sure she put sun screen on them, because he didn't want her to burn them, so that she would have to cover them up and he could not enjoy looking at them the rest of the week, he then said he would be more than happy to help with the lotion, Cindy smiled and said that she could reach all of her tits herself, but he could put some on her back when she was ready. Cindy then looks over at me and asked why I wasn't getting naked, I didn't know what to say I had not thought about myself getting naked, now I was the nervious one, all the thoughts were going thru my mind at once, will i be embarassed about my lack of cock size, will I get a hard-on, which was already at half mast, I then said that i was not ready to get naked yet, to which Cindy said I told you we would see whose chicken or not. Mike then said don't push him, when he get comfortable he'll join us, that relived the tension I was feeling, so I just droped my swim trunks, and quickly laid down face first on the lounge, trying to cover up the hard-on I was getting. Cindy came over and gave me a kiss, and said "now that wasn't as hard as you are, was it" she then offered to put sun screen on my back and baby white ass. Cindy then went over and sat on her lounge, and I watched as she rubed lotion onto her bare tits, it was exciting me to see her doing this in public, and especially laying right next to Mike, whose cock seemed to be twiching, as he was intently watching her as well, After about 30 min. Patty ask Cindy if she was ready to go all the way, to which both Mike and I raised or heads in question, as Patty laughed and said she meant all the way naked. Cindy said not yet, I'am not that daring yet. Patty stood up and grab Cindy by the hand and said come with me, Cindy got up and followed Patty, walking hand and hand, to where I did not know, i looked at Mike, he shrugged his shoulders, and said he did'nt know what she was up to. A good 45min. went by and I was getting a little nervious and also excited about what they might be doing, just then walking up the path towards us the two of them, patty still naked and Cindy in a tiny string thong that barily cover her pussy, my cock jumped under me and I was glad that I was face down, as she stood next to Mike and I she did a little swirl, and we were able to she her great ass, with just a little piece of string down her crack, Mike gave her a wolf whistle, and said she was as hot as any woman here, Cindy said to Mike "thank you I love those type of compliments". me I was speachless I was just staring at how beautiful and sexy she looked, and thinking that I could not love her more that I did right then.
We had a great time talking, and drinking, it was starting to get late, the sun was setting, so we made plans to have dinner and go dancing with them later. When we got back to our room, Cindy pushed me down on the bed and told me she need to get fucked real bad. I went down on her and pulled off her thong and noticed that the heart shape patch of pubes that I had left, was only about 1/3 the size, she looked down at me and said " we had to trim it up, because the thong was so small". I asked "We"? she said that Patty helped her, actually she did most of the work, I asked how was that? to which Cindy said it was exciting, but nothing really happened but Patty did pat her pussy when she finished and gave it a little kiss. I said thats not nothing, she kiss your pussy? she said not really her pussy but just above it. I asked if it turned her on, she said at the time she was too nervious to be excited, but afterwards when she was laying in the sun she kept thinking about it and what might of happened if she had encouraged her to do more, and that was what was making her so horny, plus she added that looking at Mikes big cock all day was getting her worked up as well. I asked her if she would like to get fucked by Mikes big cock, she said she would love to, but it would not happen, I asked her why she thought that, she then said that Patty and Mike like to play arround with other couples, but they never fuck others, Patty had told her that they found it much more exciting for their own sex life just to play with others. I asked what kind of play was she talking about, she said they like oral and masturbations, and toy play. i asked her if they wanted to play with us, she said she was pretty sure thats why Patty told her what she did, "now fuck me, I need it bad" We had a great fuck, but I came to quick, and had to finish her off with her big dildo, and again she had a wild orgasm and soaked the bed.
To be continued

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised there aren't more comments about this very good story. Perhaps we are all waiting for the big horny finish. I know I am. It sounds completely believable and even if it's not true cudo's to the author for making it seem so. Please don't keep us waiting. Pictures would be nice. Even if they aren't nude. I hate to give you ideas since I would love to see your wife communing with nature, howver, partially clothed would lend realism to your story. We have all seen plenty of hotwife sluts taking a big black cock. It would be refreshing to see the progression of innocent wife to black cock hussy. That is after all the number one fantasy of married white men which is why most of the white men come to this site. Not to suggest there aren't real cuckold couples whom I admire, but lets face it folks. Most of us are here to feed our fantasy and stories like this one go a long way to do just that. My thanks to Mel716 for the effort and if this is all true, good for you and I guess super good for your wife.