First and only / Pt 4

• Thread startermel716
  • Start date

mel716

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2006
We had a great dinner together and the conversation was alot of fun, we exchanged lots of sexual secrets, they told us about there swinging with other couples, and the parties they had attended, they told us how the love to watch others having sex, but they never go all the way with others. I asked why they set those limits, to which they said that it enhances their sex life to only play and to save the fucking for just themselves. Patty added that they have never really felt safe with another couple or single, with all the STD's or HIV, but that they haven't ruled out fucking with another couple if they were the right fit for them. I look at Mike and he just gave me this smile, that made me feel that maybe we were that couple.
After dinner we went to the lounge, the music was a little ragae, and rock & roll, we had a great time dancing. We kept swithcing off dancing with one another wives and our own, when I was slow dancing with Patty she told me that they were so happy to have met Cindy and I, and that they were excited about having alot more fun with us the rest of the week, I was not sure what she meant by that, but I was only wishing that it meant we would end up having sex with them. I did notice that when Mike and Cindy were slow dancing, that they seemed to be holding one another alot tighter than we were. The band stop playing and the bar gave last call, so we were saying good night to them, when Patty said it was to early to end the fun, and lets go to the hot tub. We all said that sounded like fun, on the way there Patty told us about a semi private hot tub in the trees where if it was not already ocupied we could have some privacy, and Cindy would be more comfortable getting naked, I was wondering if that was the real reason she wanted the privacy. We found the tub empty, and got naked, and sliped into the tub. Patty was telling us about their last trip to Jamacia, and they had stayed at Hedo II, and that one night they were in the big hot tub with 5 other couples, when someone sugested they play a game call (Find you Partner) where first the laddies are blind folded, and have to work their way arround the tub using only their mouths, to suck and lick the guys cocks and they have to tell by number which cock belonged to their guy, and the winner got a bottle of cheap rum, but all had fun. then the guys blind folded would do the same. We were laughing, and asking if they were able to determine their partners, Mike said he thought he knew which pussy belong to Cindy but wanted to try them all one more time to make sure. Cindy then said that it would not be difficult tonight if they were to play that game, to which Mike said that we still could have fun trying. Patty then says "Mike I think your right it does sound like fun", she then looks at Cindy and says do you mind, as she slips in between my legs, Cindy says not if you don't, as she moves in between Mikes legs. Mike then sits up on the side of the tub, with his semi hard big cock laying across his leg, I watch as Cindy reaches out and starts to stroke it, it only takes a few seconds before its standing at full attention,and it has to be at least 9" maybe 10, and a big around as a soda can, I am so excited and jeolous at the same time, watching my wife enjoying her first extramarital sexual encounter. Patty edges me out of the tub as well, and slowly is stroking my little cock, and giving it kisses, then she totally swalows my cock, ( which is not all that hard to do), after about a min. of her doing that I pull her up, because I don't want to cum to quick, and want to time myself to cum when Mike does, and I want to watch Cindy with his big cock in her mouth. Patty then whispers in my ear, "you like watching Cindy with Mikes big cock, you are fantasizing about what it would be like to watch her fuck his big cock, aren't you" to which I could only nod my head. She said maybe you will get your wish this week. I then realize that Cindy must have told her why I brought her to this resort, in hopes of her finding some guy with a big cock to give her a real fucking, I didn't care, if she had because at that time, it all was the most excited I think I have ever been. I was watching my wife, sucking a big cock, and hoping that she would swallow a big load of hot cum. She was having,what apeared to be a great time, she was licking his cock up and down and kissing and sucking his balls, and then taking about 1/3 of his mighty cock into her mouth, while her hand was pumping the lower 2/3rds of his cock trying to get him to release his hot cum for her. After about 10 mins. Mike head rolled back, and i knew he most be getting close, so I edge Patty back down on my cock, she again swallowed my little cock and was sucking hard on it, and playing with my balls, just then Cindy looked over at me with Mikes big cock still deep in her mouth, and winked at me, thats all it took for me and I blew my load, Patty just kept on sucking my cock, and liking it clean, while I consentrated on watching Cindy suck on Mike's. Mike then grab Cindy's head with both hands and started furiously fucking her mouth as fast as he could, I watched as she tried to take more of his big cock, but would start to gage, if she took to much, but Mike kept pounding her mouth, and then let out a loud growl, and raised his hips and held on to Cindys head, and I knew he was shooting his hot cum down her throat, and I could hear her moaning around his cock. She pulled her mouth off his cock but continued to kiss and lick up and down his mighty sword, and his cum continued to spill forth, and she would lick up every drop. She again looked over at me and smiled, and winked, and said "thanks for bringing me here on vacation, this is fun" she then slid over to me, as Patty move over to Mike, she then gave me a big kiss, and I could taste Mikes cum on her mouth, and I think I could feel its slimynest in her open mouth, as we french kiss. The idea of tasting another man cum in her mouth was getting me excited again, and I started playing with her pussy, which was soaking with her juices. She then asks if we don't get to play the other half of the game,( boy has she climbed out of her shell) Patty says your dam right we do, ok guys, time to dine. Mike looks at me and says "I don't know about you but I could go for a little desert" he then pulls Cindy over to him and puts her up on the side of the tub, a proceeds to eat her out, I wasn't going to miss my chance to taste Patty sweet pussy, while I was enjoying eating her pussy I was wondering if Mike could taste my cum that I deposited there before dinner, and wondering if maybe he left a load in Patty's pussy for me to enjoy. I was spliping one finger into Patty pussy and one into her ass, which was having an effect on her, and she came rather quickly, which was fine with me because now I could watch Cindy get eaten by Mike. She had ahold of his head like he had done to her, and was directing him where to lick and what to suck, then she wraped her legs around his head and came very hard. She just kept repeating "wow", she then gave Mike a long kiss, and thanked him for a great time, and said " we will have to do this again sometime", to which Patty says "how about every night", and Cindy says that would be fine with her. To be continued

Fantastic story - hope to hear the rest very soon.
Thanks a lot