First and only sorry to say/ PT 1

• Thread startermel716
  • Start date

mel716

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2006
This is a true story, last year, my wife and I went on our yearly vacation, we decide to splurge since we were celebrating our 20th anniversary, so we booked 2 weeks at a all inclusive resort in Jamacia, ( what I didn't tell her was that it had a clothing optional side to it). You see my wife is very shy when it comes to sex and nudity, she's a very pretty, slender brunett, everyone that meets her tells her that she could be Kate Jacksons twin, so shes not bad on the eyes. Anyway she a high school math teacher, and teaches church school as well, so she comes off being very prim and proper. We have had your normal sex life, started out slow when we first married but, got hot after we got more comfortable with each other, but for the last 3 years we seem to be in that perverbial rut, of once a week maybe. I was hoping that this vacation might be the spark we needed to get things going again.
After unpacking we headed out arround the property to check it out, I knew what I wanted to check out so I kept her distracted as we walked up the path towards the aunatural side so she wouldn't see the sign, we rounded a corner and there in front of us was this huge pool with about 50 people in it, some playing voleyball others floating about, some just sitting on the edge, all naked, I looked arround and there was probably another 50-75 naked people sunning on lounge chairs, just hen I heard Cindy gasp, and say oh my God, I looked at her and we both started to laugh. Rather than turn and run we kept on walking down the path, everyone seemed to be having a good time, we passed a few couples and they all were saying hello, we continued to the beach area were we saw more naked couples, we finally made our way back up the beach to the clothing side. We sat down on the beach and started to talk, Cindy asked me if i had known that there was a aunatural side to the resort, I couldn't lie, she wanted to know why I hadn't told her, I said that as prim and proper as she was that i was affaid that she would put a stop to it, she wanted to know why I thought that, I told her that I thought that our sex life was in a rut and needed to get spiced up, she asked if I wanted to she her naked in front of a bunch of stangers, I told her that it would be very exciting for me, but only if she was ok with it, she said, what other things do you fantasize about me doing, now the tables were turned, she had me, I didn't know what to say, she kept asking, finally I told her I had always fantasized about her having sex with a well hung guy, while I watched. She asked how I could enjoy that, and I said that because I loved her so much, she looked puzzled, I went on to say that I tought that the reason that she didn't seem to enjoy sex with me as much anymore, was maybe because I was not big enough to excite her ( I am only 5"). she reasured me that she loved me and that sex for her did not always have to include an orgasm, that she was happy with our marriage, and would never cheat on me or risk losing me. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her, I confessed and told her that, It was only part of the truth, that it really would turn me on to see her with another man, I told her how exciting it had always made me to see other guys checking her out, and coments about how beautiful and sexy she was. I told her that I wanted to see her really get a good fucking, and to go wild with some good looking stud. She looked at me and said are you sure thats what you want, what happens if I love it to much and decide that I need it more and more. I told her that right now the ides of sharing her with other men, was very exciting, but truthfully I could not be sure how I would feel if she wanted to continue and I did not, but that right here and now it was all I could fantasize about. I said lets skip dinner and head back to our room, we had a great night of sex, I brought along her dildo, (3" bigger than me) and fucked her with it, while I was eating her pussy, I asked her if she wouldn't enjoy a real cock that big or bigger, she just moaned, then a few second later she started thrashing about on the bed, rasiing her pussy up to meet my thrust of the dildo, then she started repeating, "fuck me with your big cock, fuck me harder, I love a big cock in my pussy", and then she had one of the most intense orgasm that I've ever seen her have.
After she calmed down we cuddled and she said that it was so exciting thinking about what we had talked about earlier on the beach, that her mind was actualy fantasizing about another man with a big cock fucking her, and that was what got her off. I told her that was what vacations were for, to let ourselves go, and nobody would know us here, if we wanted to experiment, now was the time and place. She rolled over on top of me, and looked into my eyes, and said she was so horny, that she wanted to suck my cock and swallow my cum ( she's only done that twice before) she moved arround and got in a 69 position, and proceeded to give me a great BJ, I loved the look of her pussy all swollen and red from the fucking with the large dildo I gave her, while she was sucking my cock I was thinking how much I would love to see her pussy streched and full of cum, just then she turned to me and said as if reading my mind, " Yes thats it, eat my freshly fuck pussy, make me cum all over your face" with that I erupted with a powerfull, mind blowing orgasm, which she took in her mouth and swallowed. We rolled over and fell asleep, when I awoke the next morning she was sucking my cock, she lloked up at me and said she was still horny, and hoped i didn't mind, we fucked for an hour before going to breakfast. To be continued

good so far

thanks ready for second part..........:) :)

OOhhh yeahhhh

More please..... second part...second part...:D

(Sounds very realisitic and believable - hoping that the second part of this 'true' story will continue to sound true... first part was GREAT)

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator: