• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First (And Only) True Experience

• Thread starterLokytock
  • Start date

Lokytock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2006
I am pleased and moved to announce that my wife has finally given me an experience in sharing her with another man. You can see the pic after the story!!!!

Jenn has known my fantasy for some time about me wanting to share her body with other men. We have been married since '02 and she has been faithful just as she said she would. I wouldn't have believed then that it would be "my" desire to see her break that vow. But I guess she never would break it if it was something that I wanted and in the end she would be faithful to my wishes.

I don't have to describe her, you can see her pics under the cuckold forum titled "wanted to show her off". She relented this year and let me take very provocative photos of her to show off here. She believed that if she let me do this, with blurred face, that my desire to share her would be fullfilled and no harm would be done. Well, it only grew into something hot deep in me and knowing that other men were getting off to her images drove me nuts. I wondered how another man would get off to her body in real life. And so I persisted.

I suppose that after enough time of her body being on display for as long as it was, my wife's inhibitions and reluctance began to wear down. You see, before we met and married, she was quite permiscuous. I knew that deep in her was still the sexual person that I originally loved to flaunt. And then the day came. Not more than a few weeks before this very post she came to me and admitted that she would test the waters by giving in to 'part' of my fantasy. She said she would let another man see her naked, maybe at a hotel, and even jack off to her while she teased him by rubbing herself. And of course I had to be present.....that was never an issue. He could cum and then be on his way and we would make amazing love afterward. Of course I wanted more than this, but this was an awesome leap into reality so I decided to take it slowly and not to push her. Honestly, I never thought she would relent her reluctance.

Cutting out the inbetween crap, I knew of a few possible options that had no ties to business or personal/social areanas and in the end she selected a man that was a neighbor of ours back in Austin. We never really hung out or anything, he was just always friendly and loved talking to my wife. I knew he liked her and he was never persistant or dropping hints. But it was as though he always just waited for me to ask something like this. There were times when we would run into him at the apartment hot tub and the three of us would talk for hours over wine or beer or something and we would all talk about all aspects of life including sexual stuff. We knew he rarely dated, and almost never got laid. This was evident as we almost never saw him bringing home a girl. When he did, it was always some homely girl next door type. In the end, I trusted that he was a clean, non sicko, gentleman. Basically, due to times like that, we knew what each other looked like all over, except of course the private areas.

Anyway, I called him up. It had been about eight months since we moved away, but of course he remembered us. I knew that even if he was offenced, I could apologize, hang up the phone, and no harm no foul....again he had no ties to us and knew no one that we knew. We spent some time catching up over the phone and I told him we were planning a trip to Austin would he like to get together.
"Sure man. Hell yeah, I miss you guys. It'd be fun."
"Look Matt. There is one thing I need to tell you first."
He said "Go ahead. Anything."
"It's kinda wierd and don't get freaked out." I felt my first hesitation of this whole thing. "We have been talking for a while about trying........a threesome." I gulped. There was some silence and it seemed to last forever. He finally spoke.
"Really. And you're calling me for...advice?"
"No." I said. "We, she and I, want you to be the third. We know you, trust you, you and I are very similar, and I think you would love it."
"First off let me say thank you. You have no idea how much I have wanted to get to know you guys like this. You were both so nice to me when I first moved here. But second, are you sure you want to share Jen with me, or any man. You want her to have sex with another man?"
"Well, no actually. Not sex. I'm sorry, I should have elaborated." I told him about my fantasy and the deal she suggested about being naked infront of anther man for him to masutrbate to.
"Oh. I see." he said. I could sense a bit of dissapointment, but he was quick to hide it. "Let's cut to the chase. If that is what you both want, I would love to be that guy. All do respect, Jenn is soo beautiful. I have had my fantasies as I guess you guessed. But one thing?"
I said, "Anything dude."
"Let's not do this at some sleazy hotel. You guys come over to my place. It's nice and clean and it is where we all met. It would be perfect." I never thought about that, nor would I have offered. But now it seemed as though this would be a night to remember even more so than before. Needless to say, I agreed as did Jenn who loved the idea as Matt's place was pretty nice and indeed clean from what we remembered. Long story short, some time passed and we made our way to Austin and arrived at Matt's house early Friday night.
He welcomed us in and we embraced, he hugging my wife and the cheek peck and shaking my hand. Again, to save time we spoke breifly and agreed that we should go out for some dinner and drinks to catch up and get comfortable. After some nice, yet light food we made our way to the warehouse district for some drinks and dancing. Jenn had danced with Matt back when we lived there but not like this. They seemed to be a bit more connected, most likey due to the fact of us all knowing what lay ahead. They didn't gring or anything, it was more sexy and lustful. But her interest wasn't in Matt. The whole night she kept looking into my eyes, doing it for me. Matt seemed to get that hint, because she rarely made eye contact anytime they were close.
The place was getting packed and we had all gotten loose with drinks so we took a cab back to his place. It was good thinking of him to leave some soft jazz and low lights on when we left because when we got back we didn't enter a quite black apartment. It was soft and romantic and there wasn't much atmsphere for delay. As soon as we entered Jenn turned to me.
When she has enough to drink she always likes to get me hot. And she, more than ever, knows what I want.
"Tell me honey," she said. "What do you want? Right now, don't thing, just say it."

I didn't think, I just spoke "I want you..to take off every piece of clothing you have on right now!" It just flew out of my mouth. She almost looked suprised as though I might have said make us some drinks, but she then molded her suprised face into one of lust.
She then said, "You want me to start turning your fantasy into reality don't you?" I nodded. "Say it to me."
"I want you to make my fantasy come true."
She said, "You know I won't do that! Not all the way. But I told you I would compromise." She turned to Matt. "He wants to watch you watch me take my clothes off. And he wants to watch you masturbate to me. Are you o.k. with that?"
"Of course." Matt quicly responded. "I have fantasized about you more than once, and it would be my honor to be apart of your intimacy."
She suprised me by saying, "You have always been great to us Matt, and very nice to me. And I have been thinking all night. I don't think it's fair that you be teased like this." I was dumbfounded believing that she was retreating, but then "So I tell you guys what. Honey, if your o.k. with it, I will agree to go one further." She came right up to me, put her hands to my face and looked me in the eyes. "Would you like to see me give Matt a blowjob?" UUUGGGGGGG.....I thought. Oh my God! Would I? I felt like jumping for joy, and so did my cock. It became instantly hard and pocked at her stomach before I could respond. She looked down and then back up at me, but didn't smile. Almost disapointed she said "I guess you do." I had to give input.
"No honey. Not if you are reluctant." I want you to want it or not at all."
"It's ok. Right now I feel like giving you something you really want and if you are sure about it....truyly sure you want it...I will do it right now."
"I want you too", I said.
She finally smiled and asked, "Then ask me. Tell me what you want."
"I want to watch you go down on Matt."
"Look at him and tell him that."
I looked at Matt who didn't know how to hold his face...smile.. or be serious. "Matt, I want to watch her go down on you. Are you ok with that?"
He took only one moment, "If you guys are ok to do it, I would love it.
Jenna pushed me back against the couch, sitting down, and pulled my pants off. "There now. I thought you would want to masturbate to us now." She knew me so well. She then moved to Matt an pushed him down against the couch right next to me and without effort to be sexy, pulled his jeans off. He, like me, was commando and his cock poped free of his jeans. It was almost ridgid, and probably about seven inches, just like me. She stood up and began to undress. Her black top came off and her breasts seemed to stand in her bra, which followed. She unclasped it and for the first time, in real life, another man gazed upon my wife's breasts, nipples hard and hot. She took her skirt down with one motion and took her gstring with it and stood right back up, trimed pussy at face level with Matt. She got on her knees and slowly worked them up his legs to meet at his penis which was almost hard now. Her hands met at the base and she looked back at me.
"Is this what you want?" she said.
"Yes."
"Then I want you to watch me suck Matt's cock. And you can take only one picture. Matt looked concerend, and she said, "but don't get his face."
"Ok"
She looked back at Matt and asked "are you ready?"
"Yes, oh yes!"
"She used her hands to urge his penis to the angle apt for entry and she opened her mouth and lowered her head and I saw the head of his cock go right into her mouth like a train perfectly entering a tunnel. She lowered her head to the base, and because he wasn't hard yet, the whole thing fit. She then sucked and brought her head back up and his penis now was wet. She stopped shy of the tip and went back down again. This time she was about an inch and a half from the base as he was now fully hard. She came back up and I could see he was stiff. I looked at his face and he threw his head back in awe. He began his audio commentary as well.
"AAAWWWW....my got...that's so hot. YYEAAHHHH, like that. She worked his cock with one hand while engulfing him as much as possible. She would take it out and lick the underside, and most of the time she looked right into my eyes. Time went by and she made love to his cock with her mouth as though I had always dreamed. He seemed to begin to hump her mouth and she grabbed his upper thighs and began to fuck his cock with all her mouth was worth. Up and down and sucking hard.
Something finally hit me. What about cumming? We never talked about that. Would he pull out? Would she stop short, or would she let him cum in her mouth. If so, would she swallow? I didn't know what to think. Just then he barely whimpred out....
Jenna. Jenna.....I'm getting close. You're...gonna make me...cum. I am close to..... cumming!
And she stopped. She came back up, wiping her hair back, lips full and sloppy as they get when women blow men. She looked at me and then at him. "Cum on my tits!" was all she said as she laid his cock right between her suckable breasts. She then proceeded to jack him off with her cleavage. Matt truly was close as he grabbed her hands and moved them away and then grabbed her tits and began jacking himself off with them. I knew the time was close so I got up and got my camera and was ready to click.
The money shot was about to happen. Matt's pace quickened and Jenna looked at him, his cock, then at me and back at him again. He would look into her eyes and then at the action and back. Then it happened. With a loud audible pant Matt exclaimed, "Here..it..comes....uugghhhh...I'm gonna....cum.. UUUGGHHHHH......UGGHH.. and Matt shot his warm cum into my lovely wife's beautiful cleavage and spurt after spurt landed on her chest. At the last shot his grunting subsided a bit and Jenn looked right at me, gave a slight smile and I clicked the camera. Matt began working his cum into her skin with his penis that was on its way back to being flacid. His hands were still pressing her tits together around his cock as he played with her nipples. She was done though and slowly stood up. As she did his cum quicly dripped down her torse and it stopped at her pubic hair. She quickly lay back on the couch between us so it wouldn't drip further. OOOps! She asked for a towel, but I had other plans. I got between her legs and told her "Wait. Let me fuck you with his cum on your tits and stomach."
"Are you serious?" she asked.
"God yes. You look soo damn hot right now." And my cock slid right into my wife's tight, yet damp pussy and I fucked her better than ever. It was tough keeping his cum from finding it's way any further south, but I managed to thumb push it away a good five inches or so. When I came I pulled out and shot my own jets right on top of his.
I will never forget the sight of my wife that day. Her messed up hair, her smeared face, or her cock smelling breath (that was a hot one by the way). I made out with her for more than fifteen minutes after we fucked. We left that night and stayed at a hotel anyway, Matt was sorry to see us go and offered his place. But we wanted to be alone and talk about what happened. After I convinced her that I wasn't regretful she seemed to feel better. She was more worried how I would be afterward, but now she even said she might try it again. Possibly go further. But for now, she has no plans. I am now on my way to completely fullfilling my fantasy. Anyone near Texas, feel free to contact us. Anything is possible. You know my email, and anyone wishing to talk to her, she is very open over email at kittythnx@yahoo.com. Don't be too crude right off or she will block you.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you both had a good time, once to door opens more will follow, you can bet on it

Users who are viewing this thread