• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first attempt at fiction part 1

• Thread starterbbwluvr
  • Start date

bbwluvr

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
Liz sauntered into the living room dressed in her tight fitting, low cut, above the knee little black dress. She was wearing a pair of shiny black platform soled Mary Janes that looked both girly cute and whorishly slutty and raised her short stature a good 2 or 3 inches and pushed her big, round ass up high and out. Her thick, shapely, muscular legs looked amazing in the sheer, black, lacey crotchless stockings I had bought her. The black cocktail dress she was wearing clung tightly to every outrageously voluptuous curve of her body. DJ could now see quite clearly what I have always known about my hot wife: that she has the body of some kind of fertility or sex goddess! Liz stopped at the doorway after getting our attention and struck a pose and slowly turned around for us to drink all of her in. DJ’s jaw dropped as he stared at my wife’s 40 H cup breasts barely contained in the flimsy, tight fabric of her low cut dress- her massive cleavage heaving and swelling with each excited breath she took. Her dress clung to the round fullness of the underside of her massive bosom and to her tiny, waspish 25-inch waist and flat stomach. His eyes lingered on her wide, 42” womanly hips and her amazingly large, perfectly round bubble butt that swayed and bumped and seemed to be ready to burst out of her tight black dress. She turned her head, giving DJ a backwards glance and bent over at the waist ever so slightly to see if DJ was taking it all in and she smiled to see him staring at her ass with his mouth slightly open. Her pale skin was powdered to an almost pure white making her brilliant deep green eyes and her full dark crimson lips even more enticing and dramatic. Liz’s short, curly, red hair blazed against the paleness of her skin. Her face was pure, flawless and theatrically feminine. She could look both coy, cute and girlishly innocent as well as seductive, lusty and slutty as hell.

Liz stands before us, her sexy black negligee clearly visible through her open dress and seductively she applies her dark red lipstick. She stares at DJ as she slowly rubs the lipstick suggestively around her full lips. Liz finishes with her lipstick and looks for a chair. She finds one across the room and bends over to pick it up and move it. She bends deeply at the waist- pushing her ass high up into the air. While bent over, her dress is hiked up so high that I can see the lacey tops of her black stockings. She turns her head around to see if we are looking at her full, round ass that is packed so tightly in her little black dress. We are. DJ licks his lips and Liz, seeing this, giggles and shakes her ass at us. She picks up the chair and saunters over and plops it down in front of us. Liz is doing a hell of a good job at seducing us. She leans forward and gives us a clear view down her open dress of her amazing 40 H cup cleavage packed tightly in a flimsy, sheer, see-through black bra. The tops or her lacey, thigh-high stockings are clearly visible as she crosses her legs. She seductively runs her fingers down her left thigh and calf and adjusts the ankle straps on her shiny, black leather high-heeled shoe. She looks up to see if we are noticing her. We are. I’m fairly hard watching her highly sexually charged display. It especially turns me on to watch her be so overtly sexually seductive in front of this young black man. She uncrosses her legs slowly so she can reach down and adjust her other shoe strap. She spreads her legs slightly and with her dress hiked up so high on her thighs, we can see that she is not wearing panties! I can see her pubic hair and her slightly parted, pink vagina lips clearly. She moves slowly and seductively, pulling her right leg slightly back by the ankle strap of her shoe and spreading her thighs further apart. She seems to relish our prying eyes staring at her vagina. She finishes adjusting her shoe strap and runs her fingers lazily up her right leg as she sits up and leans back in her chair. Liz pretends not to realize that we can see her panties and continues to talk to us both without closing her knees. DJ licks his lips as he stares at my wife’s vagina. Her lips are clearly parting and glistening from her moisture. Liz is getting wet from showing DJ her pussy. She arches her back and thrusts her chest out as she yawns. Her hard nipples protrude prominently through the thin fabric of her blouse as she presses her enormous breasts out at us.

Hello Bbwluvr ...
You have a 10 Part story, and even afer 5 full days NOT a single reply...
Please, do not despair... your story has several very poignant moments...
comprised within interesting situations...
i will privately message you ... keep writing down those Hots moments that comes to your mind...
Regards
Edith