• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Clean Up Duty.

• Thread starterAlexTs
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuck

AlexTs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2017
At this Thursday I did my first clean up duty as cuck. My wife came to home later at that day and try to take a shower, but I bring her to the bedroom , and cleaned her nasty starched pussy. She was so anxiety and shy, but for the end she was relaxed. I tested first time mans seed from wife's pussy, it was sooo hot. I was horny at that time and fucked her after my cuck duty. Then she was so quiet, and did not say anything, but from that day, after work, she go to the bedroom and spread her legs for me wright after her work, and take a shower later.

Reactions: Nazareth
Very nice!!!

AlexTs said:
At this Thursday I did my first clean up duty as cuck.
Congratulations! Who fucked her?
AlexTs said:
My wife came to home later at that day and try to take a shower, but I bring her to the bedroom , and cleaned her nasty starched pussy.
As you should!
AlexTs said:
She was so anxiety and shy, but for the end she was relaxed.
Of course she was nervous she had another mans sperm in her cunt. She was nervous about how you would react. As you continued to lap up and you reassured her you were ok with it infract excited about it the more she would be relived.
AlexTs said:
I tested first time mans seed from wife's pussy, it was sooo hot.
Surprising how hot it is knowing another man blew his load inside her. I'll bet it stunk.
AlexTs said:
I was horny at that time and fucked her after my cuck duty.
You needed to reclaim her pussy.
AlexTs said:
Then she was so quiet, and did not say anything, but from that day, after work, she go to the bedroom and spread her legs for me wright after her work, and take a shower later.
Eat my lovers cum out of my pussy cuckey Boy. Sounds like You guys are settling into the lifestyle nicely.

AlexTs said:
At this Thursday I did my first clean up duty as cuck. My wife came to home later at that day and try to take a shower, but I bring her to the bedroom , and cleaned her nasty starched pussy. She was so anxiety and shy, but for the end she was relaxed. I tested first time mans seed from wife's pussy, it was sooo hot. I was horny at that time and fucked her after my cuck duty. Then she was so quiet, and did not say anything, but from that day, after work, she go to the bedroom and spread her legs for me wright after her work, and take a shower later.
Congratulations, Alex T. you are on your way. Who done the shooting? okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Congratulations, Alex T. you are on your way. Who done the shooting? okdeacon
It was her coworker. Hi is a big and tall man, hi is married and hi is my wife boss.

AlexTs said:
It was her coworker. Hi is a big and tall man, hi is married and hi is my wife boss.
Very hot. Knowing he may be fucking her any time during the day.

Congrats. I remember my first clean up. Was similar. Was reluctant before but was so horny I did it. And I got so hard doing it I was surprised how much I liked it. Now i can’t wait every time.

This sounds like the start of a fantastic journey for you both and one that will keep you hard every time you think of it congratulations

AlexTs said:
This Thursday I did my first clean up duty as a cuck. My wife came home late that day and tried to take a shower, but I brought her to the bedroom and cleaned her nasty stretched pussy. She was anxious and shy, but in the end was relaxed. For the first time I tasted another man's seed from my wife's pussy. It was sooo hot. I was horny and fucked her after my cuck duty. She was quiet and did not say anything. Since then, after work, she goes to the bedroom and spreads her legs for me, then takes a shower later.
All good, AexTs. Keep up your good work as your wife's cuntsucker whenever she fucks her lover. It sounds like her responses have become positive, and she finds your efforts pleasurable.