• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First dates

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
I have been trying to get my wife to date for years. She always said she wasnt interested. She started looking at online dating sites and went to meet 3 guys this week. The first date she said they just kissed. On date #2 she told me that they kissed and she gave him a blowjob right there in her car.She left me at home in a cb6000. She loved telling me his cock was huge. For date #3 she was suppose to meet at a hotel but he never showed up. She waited for almost two hours. Well she is telling me she does not know if she can go thru with it. I am not to sure but I am thinking that she will. I know she is talking to several other guys that she is looking forward to meeting. Anyone start out like this? What is going to happen next?

Never understood cucks that didn't want to at least be there to watch if not be a part of it in some way.

Your wife is making fast progress...

debsbitch said:
Well, my wife is telling me she does not know if she can go through with it. .... but, I know she is talking to several other guys she is looking forward to meeting.

I think your wife has answered her own question. You might mention to her that if sucking other men's cocks and fucking them (coming soon) makes her feel "guilty," given that she is married to you, the best antidote will be to do it again as soon as possible... then again... and again... and pretty soon, it will seem not only satisfying but completely normal.

Users who are viewing this thread