• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first experience with a black guy

• Thread startersatanssexyslut
  • Start date

satanssexyslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2011
me and my husband had talked about me fucking other guys for awhile before i had my first experince with a black guy. it was one of my coworkers, i had talked to him before it even happened. i asked him if he was willing to fuck me and he said yes. i told my husband that he asked me for a ride when instead i offered him a ride home. i left my work with him and drove him to where he lived and parked. we chatted a little before i asked him about his size. he told me hes never measured his cock before. he then unzipped his pants and just pulled his cock out. he was twice as big as my husband is. i leaned over, looking at his cock and thought wow. i really hadnt seen a cock that big in awhile, since my ex. i reached over and touched his cock and i had the thought in my mind that i wanted to suck it and leaned down and started sucking him. he put his hand on my head and told me to just take it and pushed my head down so i did deep throat him. he made me do that twice before i stopped sucking him. i leaned back over, pulled my pants off and climbed into the backseat and layed down on my back with my legs slightly spread. he crawled into the back seat and in between my legs with his cock out and ready. he tried to put it in me, he got halfway in and it hurt me. he pulled out and shoved his fingers in me, trying to get me wet. he asked for my help putting it in. he put his hand on mine so that i could help him, i pulled away from him and he couldnt get it in that way. i suggested we try with me on top. he layed down on his back and i climbed over him and just slid down his cock and took all of him. he thrusted up in my pussy many times before asking me to help him/do some of the work. i didnt because i was trying to keep my balence. i felt full and felt him stretching me, because im used to my husbands smaller cock. i got to a point where i asked him if he was going to cum and he said no. i climbed off of him and suggested him fucking me in doggy. he said yes and i climbed into doggy style. he got behind me and tried to put it in, but for some reason couldnt and we just stopped.

thoughts? it wasnt a good experience and he dissapointed me, more than my husband has, but i am interested in trying a big black cock. the idea does turn me on. i want to see what a real black guy feels like. and feel full again like i used to.

im sorry my first experience isnt up to your expectations but this was a spur of the moment thing and just happened in the car, and depending on what car you have it doesnt have to be cramped. also i wasnt "acting like a teenager" as you put it, the streets were empty due to the fact that it was almost 11pm and not to mention many others have posted about sex in a car and i havent seen you telling them they acted like a teenager. this is site for people to talk about what they have done not be trolled because you dont understand why they did what they did or where they did it. And the whole pursuit thing doesnt apply to every guy, before you start to use a demographic stating men as whole like it one way, try to remember people are different. My husband and I both know many guys who if girl came up to them and said "fuck me" theyd have no problem doing so and ejaculating too.

I REALLY dont appreciate being trolled for posting my experience so i am done with this site, i thought it was a nice environment where i could share but apparently i was wrong

Sadly sexyslut you will get posts that criticise you from time to time where ever you go. Try not to let it get you down , and just keep telling us all your experiences.

satanssexyslut said:
im sorry my first experience isnt up to your expectations but this was a spur of the moment thing and just happened in the car, and depending on what car you have it doesnt have to be cramped. also i wasnt "acting like a teenager" as you put it, the streets were empty due to the fact that it was almost 11pm and not to mention many others have posted about sex in a car and i havent seen you telling them they acted like a teenager. this is site for people to talk about what they have done not be trolled because you dont understand why they did what they did or where they did it. And the whole pursuit thing doesnt apply to every guy, before you start to use a demographic stating men as whole like it one way, try to remember people are different. My husband and I both know many guys who if girl came up to them and said "fuck me" theyd have no problem doing so and ejaculating too.

I REALLY dont appreciate being trolled for posting my experience so i am done with this site, i thought it was a nice environment where i could share but apparently i was wrong

==========

it's not being trolled it's being flamed ( unfavorably criticized )

get it right

ppl who post as females presume because theyre female
theyre above the usual criticism that usually obtains on
internet message boards. :cool:

At the risk of facing the same wrath Mac did, my question would be why the need to lie to your husband about your offering to take mr. black cock when supposedly hubby was okay with you fucking others?

An unfortunate experience for sure. It sounds as if you were not ready for him since he had trouble getting in, and he was not able to relax enough to come once you did get him inside you.

Mac has his insensitive moments but we tolerate him because he has an incredible library of pics :), however I do agree that trying to make it happen in a car was not ideal. Perhaps the next time, with him or without, would be better if you can find some privacy and a bed. Best luck, and write back with details.

Users who are viewing this thread