First experience

cuckoldfantasies

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2023
Hello from me too. Let's say Nina and my wife have been together for many years, almost 15. Sex after both children became a bit boring. My wife is munar, 1.65 height, 56 kg, curvy ass and smooth skin, brunette. I am 1.76 height, 80 kg, fit. I also have a penis 20 cm and very thick.The story happened last summer. She is quite puritanical about sex. Her pussy is not groomed so much, she leaves hairs next to her labia. He has never given me an ass. I had talked her into going to a nudist beach. In fact, I had told her to take a black thong that looked like a swimsuit and a bikini top on top and not to take them off. He happily accepted. She looked irritated but also worried and kind of horny.As soon as we arrived, I threw everything away and she was left with the thong and top. I oiled her and started caressing her. Her pussy was wet. And her lips shaved and her pussy generally well-groomed. I straight away told her to remove her top and she did so her pointy boobs were *******. There was no sign of anyone so we entered the water and started kissing passionately. I pushed her thong aside and entered her. In the water we did it passionately for quite some time and when it was time to cum I came out and he played with me underwater. I poured and we went out.A little bit of heat, a little bit of morning work, a little bit of sex, I fell asleep. Suddenly I get up and I don't see my wife next to me. I'm not worried because I thought he went for a walk. Except I saw her swimsuit top next to me on the sun lounger. There I immediately thought that she went for a walk topless and immediately I was jealous but also horny. After a while I saw her coming topless wearing her thong. She was somewhat flushed. To tease her I say: I don't think you met anyone with the piss outside while you were walking?Instead of an answer she fell at my feet and took my cock that was already up with the sight in her mouth. He mumbled an "um... I saw someone". I said to her indifferently:- Did he see you?to answer me stuffed with my piss:- Yes, he already greeted me and came and stopped me to ask me something.Electricity immediately hit me. My cock felt like it was about to break and cargiola understood and squeezed it really hard with her hand.- And what did he tell you?- He was Swedish, first time in the area and was asking me about the sights.At that moment he stopped smoking and rode my cock. Her pussy was burning and flooding.- And you were talking to him, he naked and you in your thong and bare-breasted?- Yes...he said and poured but didn't stop riding me with his eyes closed.- I don't believe he laid hands on you?- Not him!- What?… I asked?- He approached me and asked me about the sights. Then the conversation went to the dark-haired Greek women who are beautiful like me. As long as he was talking his cock rose by itself. It was very large and white with a bright pink head. What struck me was that he stood up and looked up, like the god Pan. He came closer to me laughing and with the movements he made suddenly his cock rested on my belly! There I pulled away but he grabbed my hand and put it on my cock. I started to play it for him, I gave him a big squeeze. Then I put a second hand and started to play him with both. But it was very luscious and white with a pink head like candy so I bent down and took it in his mouth. I began to blow him furiously until I felt his legs flex, his cock swell and his hot cum fly into my mouth and tits. I kind of washed into the sea, greeted him and came to fuck with you.Hearing her say these things made me want to cum, I had my eyes closed and was enjoying her story. At some point I hear some strange sounds and it's the Swede 5 meters away playing him. As soon as my wife sees him, she gives him a nod and lays him down. She sits on his cock and starts fucking like a bitch. I'm sitting next to her standing up with my dick standing up to break and the cock doesn't touch me. Suddenly where it starts to pour, she squeezes it to me and puts it in her mouth.The Swede comes out of her, puts oil on his dick and slowly puts it in her from behind. She hurts but it burns. I slide into her pussy and we get her a sandwich. We stand still and she jumps on our feet. At some point she is pouring like crazy and screaming. We go out and pour it on the face, make it a pike.The Swede greeted us and left. What the hell fell into the lid is not said! Detail that she was left with cum on her face while I fucked her again. Since then our love life hasn't had anything similar, but who do you know... more summers are coming.

Attachments

• IMG_20240115_065227.jpg
    IMG_20240115_065227.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20240115_065304.jpg
    IMG_20240115_065304.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 46
nice story - nice hangers - and a awesome ass

Reactions: cuckoldfantasies