• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First meeting with a Bull?

• Thread starterFlirty Skirty
  • Start date

Flirty Skirty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2013
cuck wannabe here...anyone have any suggestions for when a cuck meets a potential Bull for the first time over coffee or drinks? This is presuming the wife is not there and you are scoping him out. How do you break the ice? What small talk should you start with? How do you get over the awkwardness and get around to talking to him about wanting to have sex with your wife? Who should lead the conversation?

Well I think it depends on does he know that why you are meeting.
If not then you gotta work to talk of family and wife. Slip in the sex life comments when you show a pic or something.
But assumeing he knows you are a wantabe and you are meeting to discuss it then the only question is, are you in a spot where others won't hear you. LoL
Otherwise ask your questions about his limits. Try and set yours and her limits. And just get an idea if the guy really is the right guy for the job.
Hank

Who initiated the meeting?
Years back when we explored meeting guys this way it was always me who'd initiated the conversation. I'd made it easier - I'd sent them copies of pics with my wife's face blurred out as part of our Email exchange leading up to the meet.
It became an easy opening line "so - want to see the original pics so you know they're for real?".
Once I pulled out the stack of polaroids - it became an easy conversation.
But I don't know if you've shared pics (blurred or otherwise) of your wife ahead of time?

Thanks for your ideas. The potential Bull would know why we are meeting. Im thinking it would likely be someone online. It's the awkwardness a first timer feels actually talking about it that makes me nervous. The thought of another guy sitting in front of me and knowing what I want him to do to my wife makes me tremble. I guess it's the beta part of me. As for location, Hank jones you are right I am terrified of other people hearing. Any good locations you can think of? I also do really like the photo idea. Great icebreaker SoonToBe!

I remember the first guys who scouted me for his gorgeous Turkish wife. Even though he was a millionaire, he arranged for us to meet at a McDonald's. Then he basically told me that he'd like me to have sex with his wife. I don't remember him being too nervous. If anyone was nervous, it must have been me!
Our second meeting was at the students hostel where i lived. On our third meeting, we met in the restaurant of the posh hotel where they were staying.
They both asked me questions about my studies , family and so on. Nothing heavy. And once the wife gave him the secret signal that i was cool, (he only told me later of course) we all went up to their room.

Flirty Skirty said:
Thanks for your ideas. The potential Bull would know why we are meeting. Im thinking it would likely be someone online. It's the awkwardness a first timer feels actually talking about it that makes me nervous. The thought of another guy sitting in front of me and knowing what I want him to do to my wife makes me tremble. I guess it's the beta part of me. As for location, Hank jones you are right I am terrified of other people hearing. Any good locations you can think of? I also do really like the photo idea. Great icebreaker SoonToBe!

If yu are going to meet with a guy you made contact with online first then he will obviously know why you and he are meeting,and most likely you will have discussed a lot of the what's and wherefor's (what your wife likes sexually and what you want him to do to and with your wife, where and how he'll be doing it )online before you meet him .The perpose of "scoping him out" without your wife being there ,if what's what you plan on doing, would therefore be, I would think, mainly to confirm he is who he said he was,and looks like he said he looks, and get a feel for hm being the kind of guy you would be ok with your wife having sex with. Of course,it will ultimately be up to her when she gets to meet him. That being the case I;d start off by talking about normal stuff..sports, jobs, etc, and then as was suggested youcan show him pics of her(if you haven't already online) and/or justask him if he's like to set up a time and place to met your wife..whichwill lethim know you do approve of him,and will let you know if he feels comoftable with you,assuming he says he does want to meet her.

I woould think anybar would work for that. Most people are too engrossed in thier own conversations to listen to yours ,and the trembing you feel now thinking about talking to aguy who knows you want him to fuck your wife is nothing compared to what you will feel watching him do it or talking to him after he has had sex with her, but that's one of the things we cuckolds love about being a cuckold.

Great advice. I do look forward to the trembling and anxiety and I know it only gets worse :) I am hoping that I could find a Bull that I could befriend first and perhaps introduce him to my wife as an old friend and not necessarily someone I met online. I would tell her the truth of course if she is attracted to him. Has anyone ever tried this? I am worried that if I get too acquainted with a Bull upfront it won't be as exciting when or if the inevitable happens. How do you go from being a beer buddy to the humiliated cuckold? Would any Bulls really be interested in this approach or is it a waste of their time?

I only meet with the wife. Too many gay males pretend to be cucks, so I meet the wife first, then talk to hubby to make sure she's not cheating.

I can understand your perspective txwifebreeder but don't you think meeting up with the cuck first can help a Bull with nailing the wife especially if she is somewhat shy about meeting someone online? Wouldn't it also allow the opportunity for the Bull to start exercising his superiority and make the cuck feel anxiety? Once the Bull and wife meet, the cuck can then take a back seat. Any other bulls wish to comment or is this typically the norm?

I think tx has the right idea. Besides, I'm not a big fan of "exercising my superiority" straight up like that. Given the choice, I'd also like to get to know the wife first...or at least at the same time. I'd rather everyone be friends first, some kind of comfort level reached, a level of trust achieved...everyone knowing where boundaries are and feeling confident those boundaries will be respected. The play starts in the bedroom and even that probably won't be what you're fantasizing about the first time. It might just be you watching. But that said, this is just me. Everyone's different.

Thanks for the advice guys. This is quite helpful. Hoping to find a Bull for my wife soon. Spoke to her about it again today and she is definitely interested. I asked her what she thinks about when she thinks of cuckolding and she said dressing up. You can just imagine the thoughts racing through my mind as she gets ready for a date. Just waiting for the right Bull to cum along and make it happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread