• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Night With New Cpl

• Thread starterDomBullxxx
  • Start date

DomBullxxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
When I started this thread it was with the intention of posting some pics but we forgot to take them. The next meeting, I'll remember to take pics, but I'll post it under the xxx stories catagory.

Well tonight is my first night with a new couple. She has nice big tits and loves it all. He is a little sissy that we are going make wear panties because he isn't man enough for men's underwear. I should pictures tonight or tomorrow. I need to go change and shower.
DB

Good move. Is he a candidate for a chastity device beneath his panties?

DomBullxxx,

Sounds good. You might consider suggesting to your married woman that she buy a male chastity device (say, a CB6000 or something similar) and require her cuckold to wear it under his panties. She would then be assured he isn't beating his weenie without her permission, and she could expect greater — perhaps considerably greater — assistance from him with the housework.

Since it would be something of a shock to lock him up all at once, you might consider suggesting the following as a way of easing him into it.

1. Your married woman locks her cuckold up for 4 hours on a Friday evening, then releasees him, then for 8 hours during the day on Saturday, then releases him, then — begining Sunday evening — for 24 hours, then Monday evening she releases him until the next Sunday evening.

2. On the second week, she locks him beginning Sunday evening for 48 hours, then releases him Tuesday evening for the rest of the week.

3. Etc. Each week your married woman keeps her cuckold locked for an additional 24 hours — taunting him from time-to-time (both when he is locked and unlocked) that she hopes he is beating his weenie whenever he has the opportunity, because his freedom to do that without her permission is coming to a close.... and she does not intend to be generous.

4. On the sixth week, she locks him Sunday evening and keeps him locked until the following Sunday morning, then she unlocks him for one day of release time — during which he can beat his weenie as many times as he wishes. She might consider requiring him to save his semen (say, in a bowl), then lick it up and swallow it at the end of the day.

5. On subsequent weeks, your married woman could similarly give her cuckold one day of release time on Sunday if his Mon. through Sat. housework performance has been adequate, thereby giving her adequate time with you. If not, she might keep him locked for an additional week then, once again, make a judgement as to whether his housework performance has been adequate for a Sunday of release time.

In this manner, your married woman may reap multiple benefits including adequate time to spend with you, freedom from having to do housework (something she may only have been able to dream about until now), and a cuckold husband who is much more responsive to her — because to not be responsive to her would be to risk his next day of release time.

—Custer

I forgot to take pictures while I was with them this time, but we are going take a bunch next week. We all enjoyed it very much. I'll give all the details of last night here.

I arrive at their house, and am greeted at the door by her hubby, he tells me she is waiting upstairs (2nd floor) and to just go on up. I get to the door and she is standing there to greet me dressed exactly as I have told her to. She had on a gray short skirt stockings, and a shear blouse with no bra. She says hi and takes me by the hand and leads me through their apt to the bedroom which is at the back of the apartment. We enter and it is pretty dark in the bedroom. At first I could barely see. I found that it enhanced the mood however. So there we stood standing facing each other and she was sporting a nervous smile sort of in anticipation of what was to come. Now understand she doesn't know anything about me at this point, so the anticipation must been intense. She has long reddish brown hair and extremely firm tits with perky nipples. I thing they had to be implants (which I prefer). I cupped her head in my hands and pulled her in close to kiss her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. ...........

She wrapped her arms around me and we embraced for a few moments wrapped in a passionate kiss. She had told me in our numerous emails that liked to have her nipples and hair pulled, to be spanked and used any which way that pleases me because she is a slut and to be used accordingly. I sat down on the bed and she stood facing me. I gently probed her belly button with my tongue while I squeezed her ass and felt her through the skirt. I then slid the skirt up and played with her ass with my finger tips. I slid back on the bed a bit and had her sit down on the bed between my legs with her back to me. I pulled her back so that she was leaning against me, affording a nice view of her breasts. They were so firm and perky mmm. I slid my hand over her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples. I slid the other hand down to her crotch and liftef her skirt to ****** her beautiful pussy. It wasn't shaved but it very nice. I glanced up to see her hubby standing in the doorway rubbing his cock. I barked at him "what are you looking at" He disappeared for a few minutes. Now we had decided that he was to wear panties because he is now our sissy maid to service us (me and her) I ordered him to take off his jeans. He had his panties on underneath as he was told. ...

So we go on for a half hour or so of various foreplay, rubbing and touching. Then I order him to come over to me. Now he doesn't really know what he is getting into at this point yet. Never been cucked before but fancied the idea. I order him to take my jeans off. He looks at me like I'm crazy. I tell again, a little more forcefully. He comes over slowly and unbuckles me and starts to unzip my jeans. He then pulls them down and slips them off. I then tell him to remove my briefs. Which does. I am standing by the bedside at this point and she is laying back with her legs dangling off the bed near me. I tell him to sit next to her. She laying back he's sitting upright. He goes to rub her pussy and I tell him.. "Don't touch my girlfriend's pussy you little sissy maid". I want you to get us ready for each other. He looks at me puzzled. So I point at my cock and tell him to suck on it and get me hard for her. So I moves a few inches and just sort of ponders the whole thing. I can tell his mind is going like a million miles an hour. He's probably wondering what the hell he has signed up for. She sorta sits halfway up resting on her elbows, because she can barely believes that I'm going to make her husband give me head. After a few seconds I tell him to get with it and start sucking. He surprisingly did a pretty good job, (nice soft mouth). So I tell him take the whole thing you wimp. He slowly starts to get down to the base of it. I am about 7-8 inches. It starts to feel pretty good. I get hard right away. So now I tell him to go down on her and get her ready for me. He does for a about a minute and just as he starts enjoying her sweet pussy I tell him to go sit on the opposite side of the bed, and wait for his next order. In the meantime, I have her get on the bed doggy style. I stand behind her and enter her sweet love canal. It was hot and wet and smooth all at once. It felt a little tight too which I really liked. .....

So now I tell him to lay on his back under her to catch any drips from her pussy. So he positions his face directly under her pussy which I am pumping in and out of nice and slowly. While he is lipping drips off of her pussy he my balls were dragging back and forth across his face. It must have humiliating for him to be ordered around like that. Then I shot a huge load of cum into her pussy. I felt my cock throb each time as it squirted deep within her. After that I withdrew and ordered him to clean her up. She rolled over and he lapped every in of it clean. She started moaning and came while he was drinking in my cum. Then I had him lick my cock and balls clean. I then told him to go sit in his corner while I started working up for round two. ... It was a great time. I didn't know what to expect because she had told me that he wasn't all that submissive. She also said he wasn't bi as far as she knew. I just figured I would be forceful, play the part and not show weakness and he would submit. And that was exactly what happened. I explained to her that now she serves me and he serves her. I have already started planning next week's meeting. I think it's going to involve the three of us going out somewhere. Of course she's with me and he flies solo in the background to watch from afar.

For any of you unbelievers, this btw is absolutely a 100% true story. I didn't add or subtract anything from it. More to come as it happens.

Lovely story. Has it gone on? Did he want you to use protection? What about pregnancy?

Excellent story and I completely agree with Custer.

Love it i like the way you made him submit

Users who are viewing this thread