• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First picture of my wife

• Thread startercurious_uk
  • Start date

curious_uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2005
My wife has agreed to let me post this pic of her. I think she needs bigger and better than I can offer her. She says she doesnt want to do that but we (well I) talk about it a lot. We are a happily married couple in the UK, she is nervous about this and I wank a lot.

Please let us know what you think.

Attachments

• Wife.jpg
    Wife.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,561
  • Hubby's cock.jpg
    Hubby's cock.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 932
There's only.........

There's only one way to find out. If..... she agrees, find a willing BBC to fill her to capacity several times over a weekend. Once is never enough and by Monday, you'll know if size really does matter, to both of you....

She seems ready for some experiment...
Find her a bull!!!
If she is nervous just blindfold her!!!
Be aware, she will become completely addicted to BBC!!!
~)_(~

Come on guys let me know what you think

What you think? She sexy enough for you. What would you like to do and what do you think she deserves? Surely more than my little wanker.

how r we sposed to tell if shes sexy from one picture my friend?

Lets see some more pics she is very sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
She definitely needs a bigger cock. I am over 7" and my wife still loves her ocassional play night with a good 9 incher.

James here Yorks

text me 07546 671900

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah she needs a big thich black cock to wipe all memory of your 4 and a half inches from her mind.

I agree we need to see more pics of her showing us more of her body.It looks like she has a pretty good one.