• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first post anywhere about it.

• Thread starterObsidian311
  • Start date

Obsidian311

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
Ok so my name is Sean and me and my wife have been married just over a year now. She always liked me and my Brother always liked her. Well needless to say i ended up getting with her for a while about 5 years ago and the whole relationship my brother hated both of us. then we broke up for about a year and this last time we got back together my bro asked her if she would have ever had sex with him while me and her were broke up. She said yes. So for about 2 years into our new relationship her and my brother were sitting there and they were talking about stuff and he hadn't been laid in about 3 weeks so he asked me if they could do something. I said i didn't know but seeing as we were open about our relationship i said yes. They got to kissing on each other and bam our mom came over... so now skip ahead about 2 years and we are at about 8 months ago. Me and my wife had been together for about 6 months and we had been planning a 3 some with another woman. So i decided to let her have a little fun and bam we are in the bedroom all 3 of us naked and my brother licking his lips to finally get inside the girl he has wanted to be with for about 6 years. (I am 19 and my wife 21)

It started with both of us taking a shot at each tit until she was wet and then she started sucking on me while he touched her ass. Me and him were talking about his GF and how she was no good at sucking and that my wife was great and if he asked that she would probably show him... she says "he doesn't ever have to ask" and bam then she was sucking him. this made me really hard lol. after that basically he got her in doggy i got a bj and he went until he came (no kissing from them nothing like that this time cuz my wife was nervous)

the second time was about 3 days later my wife had said it was only gonna be a one time thing but i am working a graveyard and get this call about 2 hours before my shift ends " don't come home unless you bring your brother with you" so of course me being a good hubby i brought him home with me.

the second he walked through the door she came out of the shower and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a huge kiss. then she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. (the whole time i am getting naked) so she sucks him until he is hard then motions for me also. She sits there and goes back and forward for about 5 mins then gets on all 4s and tells me to get under her. I oblige and bam she tells him to get in her to. She says it was the greatest feeling ever to have 2 cocks inside her at once and i have to say it wasn't bad. so after about 4 mins she came so hard that both of use fell out and then it was time for 1 in each so he got her ass and i took her pussy. We both came inside her and ever since haven't been able to have him over without him cuming in her pussy. i am going to try to get her to take pics with 2 cocks and if i can get her to do it i will post them. I will also be posting pics of her later tonight if i can find them again on my comp lol

Enjoy and sorry for the long post.

Definitely a hot story, tell us more and keep us posted. And look for those pictures!

will have an update tonight he got kicked out of his house and is staying with us.

ok sorry i didn't get back to this in march but we had a hell of a time that night. but the real fun happened a week ago. He came over to hang out and my wife ended up taking a shower. while in the shower she asked my brother to come in and help her with her back. she made sure to leave the door open so i could see her as she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. So here i am at the computer looking into the bathroom at my wife sucking my brothers dick and i see him kinda clench up... [now my wife has taken 2 shots in the mouth the entire time we have been together and only 1 time did she swallow it] and i watch her make sure to swallow every little drop. Seeing that of course made me pop all over myself and so she laughed at me agian.

Later that night we all went into the bedroom and she got down on her knees again and told me to get the camera for a couple pictures since it was going to be the last time we ever did anything like this for a very long while. So i got a couple pictures and he got his and i got mine and it was done... i will go into more detail later and for sure get the pics up by friday but i am tired now so i am gonna head to bed. Enjoy

Sean

Definitely love to see the pics, your wife sounds amazing!

nevermind this post.

Thank you ever so much for sharing all the details of your brother and your wife and you. It is so erotically sexy and so true to life that I am hoping you will keep posting a lot more, especially about your emotions when your brother and your wife are flirting and sexing each other. How old is your brother?

I will have more on this as well as an update on their relationship. and Berenia if you are still her he is 19 now.

Where did this relationship go to

This post leaves me wanting to hear more. Is your Brother and your wife continuing their relationship? Are you still participating with them? What is the difference in your size compared to your brothers?

I would love to see the pictures.

Wow...please give us more updates!

cant wait to hear more dont leave us hanging

Her and your brother together is hot stuff. Any photos would be most appreciated. You have wet many appetities for more of your writing which holds our interest very well.

Users who are viewing this thread