• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first post friday afternoon sex

• Thread starterhotwifeuk
  • Start date

hotwifeuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2006
Hi,
We are new to the site and fairly new to cuckold based fun about 1 year. I have 3 seperate guys I get fucked by every few months or so now and I am loving the sex. We found 2 guys through a UK based swingers site. I auditioned them via email and phone then met each at a nice hotel and had a fantastic time both during and afterwards as my cuckold partner cleaned up any stray spunk from my panties, pussy and boobs.
I met the third guy at a nightclub and he is my favourite. His cock makes me wet just thinking about it. He has a lovely big knob and thick veiny shaft and when he fucks me with my legs up over his shoulders I just grab his arse and beg him to screw me balls deep. He fucks the arse off me and I love it, my pussy is a big swollen mess after his cock has finished with it and I cool it down on my cuckold partners face afterwards.
This third guy comes around to our house now every friday afternoon and fucks me for 3 or 4 hours. I send my cuckold out to get the grocery or some other errands and when I am done I call him to come home. Last week when mike (the 3rd guy) was filling me up with his fat cock and I had my legs wrapped around his neck he shot the biggest load I have ever seen or felt in my life. All my lovers wear condoms and I just felt the gush expand the latex inside me and just keep cumming. When he took his cock out of my soggy cunt the lovely sight awaited me of a condom dangling from his lovely shiny cock heavy with the biggest wad of cum I have ever seen. Although I wanted it for myself this was going to be for feeding to my cuckold later and he didn't waste a drop.
This week my cuckold has spent a lot of time on his hands and knees licking my little sweet asshole because I am going to be taking Mikes lovely thick cock in my ass on friday. This will be my first ass fuck with another man apart from my cuckold. I am really excited and will post my experiences.
Lots of love Jane (HotwifeUK)

well guys my bottom is sore but I loved it.

hotwifeuk said:
well guys my bottom is sore but I loved it.

Come on give us some more, i'd love to know wahta happened.

Lucky cucky, you sound like a lot of fun ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread