• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first post --really-- what would you do to her????

• Thread starter44doubleD
  • Start date

44doubleD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2006
full details please.............

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,486
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,559
I would get behind her and lick her asshole and pussy for her while she smiles at you with that sexy sexy smile she has....:D

mmmmmmm

Now thats one to be used ... bend her over and take her from behind ... all the while her wimp hubby is made to watch as she squeals with joy of having a real cock driven deep into her.

Gb

She can handle at least 3 c*cks at the same time.... ^)_(^ :eek:

nice so far, but.......

more detals please guys.

how you gonna use this.....?????

well????????????/

Attachments

• 3_5.jpg
    3_5.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 846
  • 3_6.jpg
    3_6.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 837
Give her food and drink and send her to my cabin.

Sorry don't do alot for me

She looks hot to us

We would do her , she looks like one hot bitch

Nice boobs :) 40c?She shaved too?Like to c more

Yum-Yum

What a sexy slut. Would love to muff-dive her pussy, freshly fucked or not. Fine tits, legs and ass. Needs constant and hard fucking. Please post more of her gorgeous body, legs spread, creampies would be great.

anyone want to dress her in a white basque......

and fuck all her holes, you and all your friends, whils I'm made to watch ??????

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 353
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 552
44doubled said:
more detals please guys.

how you gonna use this.....?????

well????????????/[/QUOTE

How are we gonna use it. First I'd watch you get a huge load dumped in that lovely pussy---preferably by a bbc or maybe even two. Then I'd clean you up.
Watching that usually gets the bbc ready to go again. Shit, I'd even let you whup me, and that would be a first. wcampbell1@comcast.net

would love to lick that bush i have tool in hand just from lookin

44doubled said:
and fuck all her holes, you and all your friends, whils I'm made to watch ??????

Youd only get to watch if you had your camera ready ;)

I eant to see 4 guys taking her all ways,

...and filling her pussy, ass and mouth. with me laying under her in a doggy position inches away from your massive cocks pounding and stretching her. Hearing her scream and cry at the abuse. all the time if I touch anyone or myself you can slap me. When you've all finsihed her off and left her dripping and bruised in the corner, you can all standover me and make me clean her and you all.......

what else????? U tell me

I'd send you to a nearby room to sit and listen.
I would start by kissing her, work down her body kissing and sucking while she does the same to me. You would be able to hear her and my moans as we make each other squirm. She would suck my cock with great passion while I lick her hole and clit. That's how I would start out.
MMMMMmmmmm...

copper30000

more details please, what you gonna do to the bitch???

well how would you use her and humiliate me?

tell me what to do...

with pics...

fuck her then me?

Attachments

• 1_5.jpg
    1_5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 3_7.jpg
    3_7.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 240
not much

she could maybe do my dishes and vacuum the house wash my car if she was careful and walk the dog

Users who are viewing this thread