• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first post --really-- what would you do to her????

• Thread starter44doubleD
  • Start date
my small white dick

look at my puny white dick, all 1 1/2 inches of it, 2 1/2 when hard.....

no wonder she fucks other men and laughs at me

what she needs is a big black cock, for her (and I'll clean up both of you...)

Attachments

• DSCN2083.JPG
    DSCN2083.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN2084.JPG
    DSCN2084.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN2085.JPG
    DSCN2085.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 99
Charlieparker

Before I Came Over I Would Call And Tell Her To Wear The Sexiest Slut Outfit She's Got But Not To Wear Any Underwear. When I Came Over I Would Order You To Lift Up Her Dress Showing Her Naked Cunt And Ass - Then I Would Finger Fuck Her Big Cunt (i Know Its Big From The Pics) And Asshole In Front Of You Telling You How Much Of A Slut She Is. Then I Would Pull Out My 8 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock And Tell Her To Get On Her Knees - Then I Would Shove My Nigger Cock Down Her Throat Fucking Her Mouth Good - Telling You See What A White Trash Horny Nigger Slut You Married - After I Would Fuck The Shit Out Of Her Big Cunt. After I Would Fuck And Cum In Her Big Beautiful White Ass Cause That's What She Really Wants A Good Ass Fucking By A Big Cock Nigger.

Wow!!!

Very, very sexxxy!!! Would love to see more - please??
-Dan

44doubled said:
more detals please guys.

how you gonna use this.....?????

well????????????/
I'll let the Bulls use HER. But I can tell you how I'm going to use the pictures......lol

she needs good hard Qban cock in ALL her holes.. you need to be made to clean up the mess.. hers and mine! If ever in S. Fl., hit me up!

Sorry guy, I'm no expert, but that is one of the ugliest dicks, I've ever seen.

2wheel said:
Sorry guy, I'm no expert
You can start your experience by reading the rules. Bumping a more-than-three-years-old thread? Why?
Better was to post one of your own, with a link to that one...