• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time being cockold

• Thread starterMattsmith
  • Start date

Mattsmith

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2016
Found out the other night when the wife (of 25yrs) went out to a meeting, she came home horny, which was great as had no sex for months, she wanted to sit on my face and have me eat her out which i like. She jumped on my face and she was wet. I told her that and she just sat on me harder and asked if i liked eating someone's elses cum . I tryed to get out from under her but see clamped her legs harder around my head and told me to get used to it as thats what i was getting from now on as he had a big cock that could pump out a big load of cum unlike me with 6 inchs and a tea spoon of cum.

Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman2c
Matt Smith - Sounds good, how did you feel about the overall experience and what was that conversation like with your wife after the fact?

If you like her queening your face, you will get to see her naked a lot, instead of sex once in a blue moon. If she knows you like creampies, she will feed you LOTS and LOTS. :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::love::love::love::love:

Oh Matt, what a lucky cucky you are . Eat all she feeds you and tell her how good it is mmmmmmm

Mattsmith said:
[My wife of 25 years] came home horny, which was great. I had not had sex for months. She wanted to sit on my face and have me eat her out...

Good for your wife; that's totally appropriate....

Mattsmith said:
....which I like.

And, good for you....

Mattsmith said:
She jumped on my face, and she was wet.

Ah ha....

Mattsmith said:
I told her that. She just sat on me harder, and asked if I liked eating someone else's cum.

I suppose you found it hard to answer, since your mouth was full of her pussy....

Mattsmith said:
I tried to get out from under her...

Struggling, as her dutiful husband, to answer your wife's question....

Mattsmith said:
...but, she clamped her legs harder around my head and told me to get used to it — that's what I was getting from now on, as he had a big cock that could pump out a big load of cum...

Ah, I see.... your wife didn't really want you to reply; rather, she wanted to move right on to telling you the answer....

Mattsmith said:
...unlike me, with 6 inches and a teaspoon of cum.

Ouch.

I notice you say this is your first time being cuckolded. But, is it possible your wife has long been taking lovers, but this is the first time she has openly been "in your face" about it...?

Last edited:
Wow, she went whole hog the 1st time.

Fuck some else
Go bareback
Take their load
Get you to eat it
Humiliate you about dick size
Humiliate you about cum load
Set the future

Matt you been eatting lovers cum from her before, you just did nt know it

Reactions: toolman2c
Mattsmith said:
Found out the other night when the wife (of 25yrs) went out to a meeting, she came home horny, which was great as had no sex for months, she wanted to sit on my face and have me eat her out which i like. She jumped on my face and she was wet. I told her that and she just sat on me harder and asked if i liked eating someone's elses cum . I tryed to get out from under her but see clamped her legs harder around my head and told me to get used to it as thats what i was getting from now on as he had a big cock that could pump out a big load of cum unlike me with 6 inchs and a tea spoon of cum.

This was the first time you were aware of her advebtures. she surely might have been fucking others even before this incident. Otherwise she woulsnot have come out like this and make u eat her cream pie

Users who are viewing this thread