• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time BF shared me

• Thread startersusan
  • Start date

susan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
Being swingers, I have been in many MFM with hubby at house parties and have always loved the experence and closeness I feel with Hub... When I date tho, Hub dont partisipate but waits up for me to return... Last week my BF called and ask about inviting one of his friends to share me for the first time...I agreed immediatly. We met at his home this Saturday nite for drinks and once the ice was broken, the 3 of us shared eachother for almost 6 hours...It was my first 3som without Hub along, and the most intence sex of my life..Unstead of a partner, I felt like a slave and loved the experence tremendously. I was too sore to have intercourse with Hub till Sunday nite, but did share the experence with him when he cleaned me and we cuddeled. Ladies, If you havent already.....get your Bull to share you..=p:yumyum:

Oh God, no. the thought of it is too much

Susan said:
Being swingers, I have been in many MFM with hubby at house parties and have always loved the experence and closeness I feel with Hub... When I date tho, Hub dont partisipate but waits up for me to return... Last week my BF called and ask about inviting one of his friends to share me for the first time...I agreed immediatly. We met at his home this Saturday nite for drinks and once the ice was broken, the 3 of us shared eachother for almost 6 hours...It was my first 3som without Hub along, and the most intence sex of my life..Unstead of a partner, I felt like a slave and loved the experence tremendously. I was too sore to have intercourse with Hub till Sunday nite, but did share the experence with him when he cleaned me and we cuddeled. Ladies, If you havent already.....get your Bull to share you..=p:yumyum:
hot. sounds like the this video that I found recently.
If you have time maybe you could watch it and tell me if it was close to your experience.
thank you.

http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/movie-post/41260-they-gave-her-until-she-could-not-take.html

All sorts of sexy wives could benefit from sharing.

I'll bet you had triple orgasms!