• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time Caged

• Thread startermissmissy
  • Start date

missmissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2010
Others have written, now its my turn.

Seems my wife has been noticing how I haven't been taking care of myself, skipping the light workouts on the stationary bike, not doing my walking. And when I travel for work I have been, at times, rubbing my cock raw. I was masterbating too much, from this site, and others, while thinking of what she was doing home alone. After catching her in affair with coworker, I keep hoping it continues. I told her that her happiness was most important, and our relationship is solid

Anyway, she has left town for a long weekend with family, so before she left, she locked me up. I wasn't surprised, as I'd suggested maybe that would keep me focused on chores and workout while she was gone.

Took her to airport this morning, after she locked me up, first day. She hid a key somewhere so if there is issues, all is safe, but she expects to see it on Monday when I pick her up.

Pleated from workpants seem to hide it well, but jeans have a bulge.

I uploaded pics in my album. Have to wait to see how it goes for 5 days.

Congrats.

Remember this is something you wanted. (0:
Did she promise to release you when she gets home? Lol
Might be in for a long haul. Enjoy.

missmissy said:
My wife left town for a long weekend with family, so before she left she locked me up. I wasn't surprised, as I'd suggested maybe that would keep me focused on chores and working out while she was gone.

Your wife is a wise woman. BTW, you look very natural in your chastity device. Nice panties, too.

Unfortunately, the sixth photo shows it's too long when your weenie is reduced in size (for whatever reason... did it feel embarrassed in that pic?). Anyway, I think there's an "extra short" version of that model. Maybe you should suggest to your wife she order it for you so your weenie will be more properly constrained.

missmissy said:
Pleated work pants seem to hide it well, but jeans have a bulge.

Maybe 'other' women will interpret that as indicating you have a large cock. Have you thought about going out to a bar, say Friday or Saturday evening, to see if hot-looking women seem to want to flirt with you :rolleyes: ? Just as an experiment, of course...