• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time for everything

• Thread starterIslandGirl
  • Start date

IslandGirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2005
Hubby and I have decided that this is the year to try new things. I have always been curious about having sex with black men and I know that hubby would love to watch. I am very nervous about it all as I have never done anything remotely this wild. So please, only reply if you are serious. We often travel to South Florida and would like to arrange to meet there. No special preferences except must D&D free and of course very well hung. I would prefer more than one guy but can't be too greedy first time. I am 42 yo and ready for some fun!!!

Attachments

• beach2a.JPG
    beach2a.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 573
  • beach5a.JPG
    beach5a.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 468
  • beach8a.JPG
    beach8a.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 579
put up a pic lets see what u working with

I'm not a black, but i would like to say how beautiful you are.

hello
black male in fl

im in south florida if your interested in doing something

Damn NICE!!!

Where from

Where are you guy from, you maybe be able to get some action without traveling to Florida, with discretion if necessary.

sounds great guys where you guys reside new york mal here
very discret would mind meeting up wiht you guys and making you have some chocolate get at me parot24@yahoo.com

Hot post :) let us know when it happens.You going to try bareback?