• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

first time ******** myself

• Thread startersmokinwifey1
  • Start date

smokinwifey1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2008
friend told me about this site now i find myself here any time home alone. love bbc and am dying to try got to convince hubby though. hopefully one day soon. i am posting some photos love to hear you hot comments so i can show hubby and see if it gets him arouse

wow hun i would love to have a go myself, perfect for big black cock. you deserve it!!!
xxx

You are a honest and lovely women. I'm in the same boat and hoping wife will try soon. She really wants it... and talks about it all the time. She just need to try it. Thanks for the great idea. I'm going to post a pic here too to see if I can persuade her.

right name

you certainly have chosen the right name.you ARE "smokin".that lil maid outfit would be perfect for you to hostess a BBC 'poker' party.....hope you can convince hubby that you DESERVE to find out what its all about!:pimp:

Baby, you look hot.....I've just found out about this site too....loving it! Anyone have anyideas how I get my husband to join in with my BBC fantasies?

Wow!!

You are one beautiful lady! I can not believe your husband will not let you live out your fantasy. I would love to see you get opened up and touched deep where no man has touched you before. You need to do this. Please keep us posted. Also, could you post some bikini pics?

Users who are viewing this thread