• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time Pics for Longtime Cuck Couple

• Thread starterdargirl
  • Start date
D

dargirl

Wife actually requested I post these pics of her and her very hot new lover. They are from yesterday in our- I mean "her"- bed. I have been her sissy for 12 years and she has had many lovers, all very much superior to me in every way, but Rob was so fucking good he had her cumming, squirting, and begging for more so completely that she thought it might be a reminder to all us sissy little cuck hubbys of just what we are not and never will be. Enjoy them and find us if you want, we live in Richmond Ca. Have to go now though and do the laundry/dirty cum covered sheets they left for me....:)

sissydave

Attachments

• DSC00340.jpg
    DSC00340.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,881
  • DSC00336.jpg
    DSC00336.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,137
  • DSC00339.jpg
    DSC00339.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 995
She seems to be enjoying her muscular, hairy, tattooed lover - I hope we see more of her :)

She Loves the Bears!

I'm in Palo Alto, although not Stanford guy. I'd love to meet up with you two next time I'm over by Chevron refinery and Hilltop. I can entertain at the Marriott.

Did you wife screamed the hell out of being getting a good fuck by her bull?

Agree Sheldon - small & very thin for a Bull - must be a mistake

very exciding but why the condom

Users who are viewing this thread