• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time pics of my wife...

• Thread starterjamiehalen
  • Start date

jamiehalen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2007
Hi everyone,
This is our first time to post... My wife and I have been toying around with the idea of her having sex with another man for a while but never done it , Mostly because she does not beleive she is sexy enough for other men to want to have sex with her. If you guys can help me convince her that she is sexy maybe I can get one of my biggest fantisies fulfilled. Here are some pics that we have taken...Let us know what you think and help a brother out..... Thanks

JH

Attachments

• MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 569
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 610
  • MVC-014S.jpg
    MVC-014S.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 981
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 628
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,591
sexy

she is hott i would love to fuck the hell out of her

sexy...hell ya

You would look even prettier with that big black cock in your mouth. Keep it up looking forward to more pix.

bbc in nyc

lovely.i'd like her to hold me just as she is holding the dildo.where are u located?

I keep returning to this thread for more wanking. She is imminently fuckable. What a gorgeous cunt and inner thighs... Mouth watering. Thanks
w2w

Very sexy thanks for sharing her I hope to see some more

What's not to like about her ? She's got gorgeous boobs with very suckable nipples, hot soft thighs and the glorious jam pot to die for. Would love to get my tongue in there. And she has a pretty face as well to boot (what you've shown of it, at least).
Please have confidence in yourself, dear heart and go out and play.
You're a real dish.

Hell Yeahhh!

Easily hot, hot... VERY fuckable.. I would pound the shit out of her

she is sweat and i'd like to taste her

Users who are viewing this thread