First Time Poster, Giving It a Try

• Thread starterrenegade511
  • Start date

renegade511

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 27, 2009
I’ve been on the site for a while, but you probably don’t recognize the name because I’ve been reading stories. Now I have a story of my own to tell. Back a few months ago, my girlfriend, Lucy, and I were having a disagreement over love, sex, and relationships. She maintained that sex is key to love, where I said love is much broader than that, that it’s watching that crappy show on TV without complaining because you know it makes your partner happy. To help make my point, I told her that as long as it was just sex, she could fuck other guys. After all, no other guy is going to be willing to watch Elf every night in December before bed…
Now, before I get too far, I’ll give you a brief background about us. We’re in our mid-twenties, we’ve been together for over two years, both grad students planning to get a house with a fenced-in backyard for the dog to play in once school is out of the way. (No kids, they’re too noisy and sticky.)
So, yesterday, I’m doing some crap around the house, getting it ready for winter when I get a text from Lucy, “remember that time we were driving home and discussing relationships and u told me I could have sex with other guys?” I told her I did, so she asked if I was serious and I said there would have to be ground rules. She’d have to tell me about it, either of us can end it anytime no questions asked, and I need to approve of the guy. So Lucy told me that a guy she had a threesome with before we started dating, John, had been texting her a lot lately and wanted her to ask me if he would be okay. I met him when Lucy took me to the strip club for my birthday. So, I asked her if she was asking because he wanted her to or because she wanted to. She said she wanted to, one time to start, but definitely not anything regular.
I replied that I wish I was there, fucking her, and making her tell me that I’m not enough to keep her satisfied and she said “its never enough… I always want more… I want variety.” At this point, I had to add one more ground rule. She had to text me pics of his dick in her mouth and pussy. Finally picking up on my dirty talk to her, she asked if the idea of her fucking another guy was turning me on. I told her it was, and she said she and John were getting a room Thursday night. I told her I’d be looking forward to sloppy seconds and feeling how wet he made her. She said my dick is bigger, but that he eats pussy like none other.
Once she got home from work (I have no idea how she was able to concentrate), Lucy asked if she could send John a picture of her tits. I had her send it to me too, and told her I wished I was there to have her now. She asked if I’d rather have him or me fuck her. She said she’d want him first and then me “to claim what’s mine.” Then she told me, “if we weren’t getting a blizzard right now, I’d be getting fucked right now.” I’d thought Thursday was fast and here she was ready to get fucked as soon as she got my okay.
A couple hours later as she was getting ready for bed, she asked if this was all okay with me, and then asked if I would join sometime and told me she sent John some pictures of her pussy after thinking about him. So, if the course of a couple hours she’s gone from asking for a onetime thing and showing her tits, to looking to the future. Damn I love this girl.
We’ve agreed to tell our best friends and get their reactions. So far, her friend didn’t understand it. Oh well, at least Dan Savage would be proud. Lucy will be signing up her as well to tell her side as well.

I am pleased you have decided to "reveal all" on cuckolds.com - and I hope you encourage her to be a "long-term cuckoldress". You are both young enough to make a full commitment to this lifestyle, and it looks like you have a made a really good start.

Yes, your cock may be bigger than his, but she likes oral very much - and I recommend that you brush up on your licking skills, and develop a craving for the cream pies she brings home.

Think about a cuckold marriage ceremony, which you can find out about from a google search or links provided by Custerslaststand. Take one of your new bride's bulls on the honeymoon, so that your marriage starts off the way you intend it to "always be".

If your friends react favourably, then she can "entertain them" and allow them "priviledges". They can add to her "sexual skills". As more and more men have their way with her, you benefit from noticing she is more adventurous in bed with you.

If you treat her really well, and refrain from trying to limit her time with her "friends", she will remember that you are the person who made her awesome sex life possible. You can be her hero, the person who proves to her that her welfare is important to you.

Macho men are jealous of any attention their wife gets from strangers, but you, her cuckold hero, gives her the gift of extra loving - and eating the cream pies she brings home, is evidence that she is enjoying your gift.

Renegade,

Regarding Ms. Saraha's concluding comment:

Saraha said:
Think about a cuckold marriage ceremony, which you can find out about from a google search or links provided by "Custer Laststand."

See, for instance:

Cuckold Affirmation Ceremony

However, an important component of any "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage ceremony, which you will almost certainly want to include when you and your cuckoldress-to-be Ms. Lucy get married, is missing from the proposed marriage format at this link. I wrote a letter to the author, "Pussy_whipped_husband," explaining the importance of this point in hopes he will include it.

A copy of my letter to him follows:

"Dear Pussy_whipped_husband,"

"I have read your proposed cuckold affirmation ceremony, and am favorably impressed by your suggested form for 'cuckold husband / hotwife' marriage ceremonies. I notice, however, an important component of such weddings is missing. Assume, for the moment, the hotwife-to-be is Ms. Michelle Johnson and her cuckold-to-be is George Smith."

"The missing component is, the woman conducting the ceremony should say: 'Do you, George Smith, promise to take Ms. Michelle Johnson's last name and henceforth be known as Mr. Michelle Johnson or, less formally, as George Johnson?' To which George Smith would reply: 'I do.' "

"And: 'Do you, George Smith, agree that all children Ms. Michelle Johnson may give birth to during your tenure as her cuckold will have the surname 'Johnson'?' To which George Smith would reply: 'I do.' "

"Reversal of the traditional patriarchal name-change convention is important, because it would render irrelevant the question of child paternity thus greatly reducing or eliminating the possibility of spousal battles over paternity. All of a hotwife's children would unambiguously be HER children."

"Thank you for your consideration of this simple but important point."

"Best regards -

Custer Laststand"