• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time Poster - Let me know what you think of my wife

• Thread startertriplebogeyforher
  • Start date

triplebogeyforher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2014
This is my first post. I have thought about doing this for a while but just ran across this site for the first time the other day. Didn't actually know that this type of thing was this popular. Wife and I talk about the fantasy of her being with a BBC but have not actually done anything about it yet.

But I also get turned on by the thought of her being seen by other men. I like the thought of other men being turned on by her. So I wanted to share a couple I just took of her today for your enjoyment.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• photo-4-1.jpg
    photo-4-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 286
  • photo-3-1.jpg
    photo-3-1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 330
  • photo-2-1.jpg
    photo-2-1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 295
  • photo-1-1.jpg
    photo-1-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 353
Looks very nice Triplebogey.

Nice titties! And love her hard nipples!
Actually, she looks like she has a nice body, and certainly knows her way around a cock!
You lucky bastard. =p

cock raising

very hot wife plse share more

She looks very sexy! Is that you in the pic, or...?
Would love to see more of her!

Reactions: toolman2c
That is me in the pic.

triplebogeyforher said:
This is my first post. I have thought about doing this for a while but just ran across this site for the first time the other day. Didn't actually know that this type of thing was this popular. Wife and I talk about the fantasy of her being with a BBC but have not actually done anything about it yet.

But I also get turned on by the thought of her being seen by other men. I like the thought of other men being turned on by her. So I wanted to share a couple I just took of her today for your enjoyment.

Let me know what you think.

Looks hot as fuck mate, love to fuck her

Very nice. Thanks for sharing

She's really hot, man.

thinks for sharing, she looks very nice

Let me know what you guys are interested in seeing next from my wife. I will try and take care of your requests.

Creampie would be nice.

my wife helen

Attachments

• makinglove.jpg
    makinglove.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Here is your requested image SWTX and 2wheel.

Hope you enjoy!

Would love to hear what you would do to her and upload a picture of your jerking off to her pics.

photo-8-1.jpgphoto-7-1.jpgphoto-6-1.jpgphoto-5-1.jpg

Thanks. I love the way she keeps it trimmed.

It would probably arouse her to know that other guys are seeing her and desiring her. Show her these comments and I bet good things will happen for you.

Love to fuck her fucking hole

triplebogeyforher said:
Here is your requested image SWTX and 2wheel.

Hope you enjoy!

Would love to hear what you would do to her and upload a picture of your jerking off to her pics.

photo-8-1.jpgphoto-7-1.jpgphoto-6-1.jpgphoto-5-1.jpg

I would fuck those gorgeous breasts, finger fuck her mouth and pussy, get her to fantasize about her first gang bang, really hot wife, you are one lucky dude!

What a nicely groomed creamy pussy! And those tits... enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread