• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time Story Teller

slipperywhenwet

Two hot gym rats that like to fuck!
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2016
Virginia Beach
We just got on this site today and have yet to post anything aside from an introduction. I do not have a lot of time since I am working on homework, but I figured I would post a story and let everyone know what kind of things we are into and maybe give a more elaborate and better one later on. This is the wife typing he story, that way everyone can get it from my account.

This was just last Friday, the 5th of August. The single guy that I frequent with goes to the same gym that my husband and I do. We see him often, we all get along and act like normal people when we see each other. We have played with him for many years now and the experience is still always as amazing as can be. He text me earlier in the week and told me he wanted to see me on Friday, so just like normal I made sure my husband did not have any other plans and agreed to come by his house.

I go to his house often and he comes out ours every now and then when my husband wants to play. A lot of times we are so busy that it is very convenient for me and him to play alone. This time I went over there in some red lace bra and panties and a black skirt and open back shirt. As I'm getting ready, my husband is getting our children ready for bed and we are texting back and forth and I am explaining to him how much I am anticipating my time with Mike. Mike is not as long as my husband, but is MUCH thicker than him. I have found that since we have started exploring outside of one another, I respond much better to something THICKER that can put more pressure on my clit than I do to my husband. My husband and I still have amazing sex, I just have better sex with Mike. Once I leave the house I be sure to kiss my husband and tell him I will be back. I also let him know that I told Mike that I informed my husband that "I was going out with friends." I am very much into the naught wife/cheating/behind my husbands back type fo role plays. There have been several times that I have told my husband I was going to do something, then had Mike send him pictures of us together and that was very hot.

Once I got to Mikes house he immediately started kissing me and running his hands up my legs to see if I had panties on. To his surprise I did, as I usually do not. He immediately slid my panties to the side and started burying too fingers deep inside me to see how wet I was. As I typically am from anticipation, I was already wet enough to have soaked my panties prior to arriving. While he is doing this and kissing on my neck and shoulders he whispers to me "your husband thinks you are out with your friends, huh?" When I answered him I immediately felt myself becoming more and more wet.

He next took me to his bedroom and ****** me to my knees and made me work his pants off to reveal his semi erect cock. I love when he is not completely erect, or not at all, and the feeling of sucking his cock as he grows in my mouth is absolutely amazing. Once I begin to take him deeper in my mouth and soak his shaft I could feel him grow larger and large while I fondled his balls. I looked down his shaft and noticed I had been so wet with my mouth, that spit was running all down his shaft and covering his balls.

Once we he was satisfied he pulled me up and bent me over his bed. With my panties still on he slide them to the side and began fingering me. He has also had magical fingers and knows exactly how to make me cum with his fingers. This time was more than that, I squirted profusely making a huge mess in my panties and on the side of his bed.

He then threw me onto his bed and pulled my skirt and panties off as I removed my shirt and bra. With no hesitation, as we have not used protection in several years with him, he pluged deeply into my soaking wet cunt. I immediately began to come all his over cock. As my husband knows, and Mike knows, I usually cum between 2-5 times when fucking my husband. I have never came less than a dozen times when I fuck Mike. There is something about his thickness that gets me every time. As I laid on my back and felt him thrusting deeper inside me, I could hear the squelching of my juices being ****** out of my vagina.

After about 15 minutes of being on my back, I pushed up off of me, and got him on his back. Once I sucked his shaft clean of my cum, I mounted him. I have told my husband several times it is my favorite potion with him and I cum the most like this. After about five minutes of riding him, I squirted more than I ever have during sex. It was not like squirting with a ton of pressure behind it. I was riding him while his cock was all the submerged in my, and I was grinding very fast on him. Once I rose to the top of cock, I could feel the sensation, and it was like a rush of cum and juices just poured out of my cunt like a bottle of water. I heard him moan, as I was already moaning, and it made me even more wet so I just continue to ride him more and even harder. Once I rode him like this for about 20 minutes, he told me he couldn’t take it, and I slowly pulled my ass to the top and bottom of his cock for about 3 minutes, until I felt everything he had drain inside my stretched pussy.

Once I was done, he had me bend over, and sent a picture to my husband. We were lying down and talking for about 5 minutes, he rolled over and immediately started grinding his soft cock on my stretched pussy until he was hard again and fucked me all over again. Again he fucked me in the same two positions, but I did not squirt again. He again came deep inside me while on my back, and it was again a very massive load.

When I was done and got dressed, I told him that I would see him in about a week. As soon as I got home I sat on my husband’s face. He is not gay, bisexual, nor are we into the cuckolding scenarios. However, I love when he cleans me, he does not mind doing it as long it is Mikes. The few times I fucked stranger’s, he did not want to do it, nor did I want him to. As usual I talked very dirty and naughty to him, telling him “clean all that cum from that stretched hole, before I ride your cock.” His cock already hard, I sat on it. As usual, I was so beaten and worn out, I could barely feel his cock. He loves this for some reason, and it makes me so wet knowing I am so stretched and that he is okay with it. He came within 5 minutes of me riding him as I was telling him that I could not feel his cock.

Keep your desire for variety down to one or two guys and try to include your husband. No need to be out there
trying on several strangers for size and maybe complicating your marriage. Just sayin.

EroticWriter said:
Keep your desire for variety down to one or two guys and try to include your husband. No need to be out there
trying on several strangers for size and maybe complicating your marriage. Just sayin.
Of course, as I said I have been with this individual for several years now and we have experimented and found out what we do and do not like, based on bothersome feelings or just desire. I think we have it figured out, but sometimes we enjoy something crazy and random when we both agree.

Thank you though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread