• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
sissyjenny said:
It's an unfortunate conflict for married guys. Because we don't want everyone to know we don't get as many opportunities to suck
sissyjenny said:
It's an unfortunate conflict for married guys. Because we don't want everyone to know we don't get as many opportunities to suck.
I have 3 steadies I see all are married. 2 just want their cocks suck and I am happy to do it one we have full gay sex kissing and he fucks me.

• Love
Reactions: noway, sissyjenny and Lovasianladies
I was in my teens and friend was in lteens We were swimming and I noticed he loosened his swim suit and he had a nice big bulge in them he then swam around me until his swim suit "accidentally" came off ******** his sexy ass as he swam by. He got close enough to that i playfully rubbed and lightly slapped his ass. He came up to me with a huge smile on his face and he lightly whispered to me took at his boner. It was very hard and stiff pointing almost straight up at me. He had a very nice cock. I starting to smile as I looked at it and he took my hand and asked me to rub it so I started to rub it and play with the head of it and his balls to. He asked if I liked it and I just smiled and nodded yes. He slipped my swim suit off revealing my small cock was stiff to he kinda laughed at me due to how small mine is and hehe fondled it watching it twitch.. Hebthen sat on the side of the pool and his cock was rock hard and twitching too i walked over with him just wit a grin from ear to ear and blushing some. He said a little embarrassed about liking my cock or embarrassed about your tiny thing i said both. I then looked him in the eyes as my hand was lightly stroking him and he was beginning to moan and lean his head back. He gently grabbed my head and lightly pushed me dow to see if would be willing to go with the light push. I followed his push and he guided me straight to his vock and told me to open my mouth as I opened he slouched his throbbing cock in my mouth snd he told me how to start to suck him. Following his directions I slowly started to suck him and as I did I was learning and listening to him and his moans and groans to know what felt good to him. I began to get get a little faster and he began to pump in my mputh with my rhythm. I then started to to taste his pre leaking in my mouth not surr what to do i stopped and pulled out to reveal the strings of pre cum from my mouth to his cock. He looked at me and said oh baby your not stopping now are you I said absolutely not and I put his hands back on my head and he pushed me down I gladly opened my mouth to his waiting throbbing cock and he began to slowly fuck my mouth again until he got faster and faster making me gag a few times I then felt him begin to pulsate in my mouth as he was fucking my mouth pretty hard now and he said baby im about to cum.. he held my head and mouth all the way down on his cock as he began to shoot his massive thick warm seed in my willing.mouth. as I tasted it the first time i must say I was taken back by the texture and taste so I did gag and spit some out but did swallow s fair share too. From that point on our friendship took on a very closer turn and this was not the last time that I sucked him off. He would always play and tease me about mine which would just turn me on more and more and he would tell me that I was so small. He was also the first to fuck my ass as well.. i was always willing to satisfy him in anyway he wanted. He also made sure that all.our friends at school knew what I was allowing him to do to me and how tiny my dick was. So my reputation around school was definitely scattered and any of my friends or his friends would always come to me for good blow job's or to use my ass. And all our friends that were girls would always just tease me about it and my tiny cock and laugh at me and call me all sorts of names. And it never got much bigger either..here it is currently..lol 😆..

7163881-3514cf105f2b53bfbea2cf0b3421021e.jpg
7163880-2fa2dd50360b83eb4c1111bdbb1a5072.jpg
1465716-24cd2590a98ea639d1b4a995cbf38fb3.jpg
1468484-9a5e83c1fe687814ce937475d586dcbf.jpg

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr, Lovasianladies, 2wheel and 1 other person
smallshavedcock said:
I was in my teens and friend was in lteens We were swimming and I noticed he loosened his swim suit and he had a nice big bulge in them he then swam around me until his swim suit "accidentally" came off ******** his sexy ass as he swam by. He got close enough to that i playfully rubbed and lightly slapped his ass. He came up to me with a huge smile on his face and he lightly whispered to me took at his boner. It was very hard and stiff pointing almost straight up at me. He had a very nice cock. I starting to smile as I looked at it and he took my hand and asked me to rub it so I started to rub it and play with the head of it and his balls to. He asked if I liked it and I just smiled and nodded yes. He slipped my swim suit off revealing my small cock was stiff to he kinda laughed at me due to how small mine is and hehe fondled it watching it twitch.. Hebthen sat on the side of the pool and his cock was rock hard and twitching too i walked over with him just wit a grin from ear to ear and blushing some. He said a little embarrassed about liking my cock or embarrassed about your tiny thing i said both. I then looked him in the eyes as my hand was lightly stroking him and he was beginning to moan and lean his head back. He gently grabbed my head and lightly pushed me dow to see if would be willing to go with the light push. I followed his push and he guided me straight to his vock and told me to open my mouth as I opened he slouched his throbbing cock in my mouth snd he told me how to start to suck him. Following his directions I slowly started to suck him and as I did I was learning and listening to him and his moans and groans to know what felt good to him. I began to get get a little faster and he began to pump in my mputh with my rhythm. I then started to to taste his pre leaking in my mouth not surr what to do i stopped and pulled out to reveal the strings of pre cum from my mouth to his cock. He looked at me and said oh baby your not stopping now are you I said absolutely not and I put his hands back on my head and he pushed me down I gladly opened my mouth to his waiting throbbing cock and he began to slowly fuck my mouth again until he got faster and faster making me gag a few times I then felt him begin to pulsate in my mouth as he was fucking my mouth pretty hard now and he said baby im about to cum.. he held my head and mouth all the way down on his cock as he began to shoot his massive thick warm seed in my willing.mouth. as I tasted it the first time i must say I was taken back by the texture and taste so I did gag and spit some out but did swallow s fair share too. From that point on our friendship took on a very closer turn and this was not the last time that I sucked him off. He would always play and tease me about mine which would just turn me on more and more and he would tell me that I was so small. He was also the first to fuck my ass as well.. i was always willing to satisfy him in anyway he wanted. He also made sure that all.our friends at school knew what I was allowing him to do to me and how tiny my dick was. So my reputation around school was definitely scattered and any of my friends or his friends would always come to me for good blow job's or to use my ass. And all our friends that were girls would always just tease me about it and my tiny cock and laugh at me and call me all sorts of names. And it never got much bigger either..here it is currently..lol 😆..

Wow what a wonderful story and such a cute clean dick.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
fredanddaisy said:
yes, so special that he shared me with 3 other priests, Whe I told my older brother about it he made me suck him and then he fucked me and shared me with his friends, Here we are are, all these years later and I still get excited at the prospect of sucking cocks, I live in Mexico and I am the Saturday cock sucker at a local bath house
Nice how yummy

Reactions: fredanddaisy
robandkate said:
I was 21 and married. With my encouragement, my gf then wife, was fucking friends of mine while I either watched or joined in. At first I just enjoyed playing with and fucking her sloppy-seconds pussy. I eventually began eating her pussy after other guys fucked her, but I was embarrassed about my behavior, so I always waited until the guy who fucked her left.

I eventually got over my embarrassment and started eating her pussy right in front of whoever had just fucked her. I realized that seeing me do that turned some guys on. After eating the cum of a dozen different guys who were each fucking her, I realized that actually sucking a dick was not such a big leap.

One night she was lying naked on the bed making out with a naked friend of mine who had been fucking her for about year. I was eating her pussy while they kissed. His cock was semi-erect and just sort-of waving in the air near my face. I just leaned over and slid my lips over the big soft head of his dick and started sucking him. Fortunately, my buddy did not object. I started sucking his dick every time he come over to fuck my wife. I eventually began sucking the cocks of some of our other friends who were fucking my wife.

Rob
yes, please tell us MORE stories of your wild sexy wife's promiscuous nature and your cocksucking skills!

Reactions: creempieluvr and smallshavedcock
I was 16 met a guy in the local toilets , I went in and he was standing with his cock out I had never done anything like it before but I goy my cock out we masturbated each other and he asked what I liked to do , I said I did not know he told me to go into the cubicle I sat on the toilet and he told me to suck his cock he soon came and right from the start I was hooked on come I loved the warm sensation of it in my mouth and the salty taste , he kissed me and told me I was a naughty boy and if I wanted to do it again I must not tell anyone , we met a few times after that mainly at his flat , I still love cum and after I married my favourite thing was eating my wife’s boyfriends cum out of her finding it difficult to find cocks to suck now

Reactions: creempieluvr and sissyjenny
and he was the first man to fuck me it was all illegal 50 odd years ago

smallshavedcock said:

That is an awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Had a similar situation starting in my ******** years. But it was a mutual thing and we kept it secret for years.

• Love
Reactions: noway and smallshavedcock
yourmanneoh said:
yes, please tell us MORE stories of your wild sexy wife's promiscuous nature and your cocksucking skills!
By eating her out after he has fucked her,would leave you open to attack from behind,is that what you wanted?

Reactions: smallshavedcock
creempieluvr said:
That is an awesome story. Thanks for sharing. Had a similar situation starting in my ******** years. But it was a mutual thing and we kept it secret for years.
Exactly

Users who are viewing this thread