• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time!! Were excited!

• Thread starterhorngylatina
  • Start date
second time!

Well she's going out tonight, she's dressed up, super sexy.
She's gonna try and score again.

Salsa dancing and then an afterhours, and she's raging horny...

so things are lookin up again!

we went shopping to look for a sexy pair of underwear earlier.

she's got a backup plan if she can't pickup a guy...the guy who cancelled the first night....he's been bugging her all night so far...

I will post some updates as they come in!

thanks for all the support :)

before she left , she told me to make sure I come on here
and update it :p

she's gonna be posting tommorow along with me!

so stay tuned.

Excellent! How about posting a pic of your hotgf? No face-shots if you don't want to,but would be great to see her sexy body!!!!

i posted the boob shot. did you see it? i think its on the first page??

she just txt'd, she found a guy, but she said she has her eye on another...

its only 12:43 here, so the club closes around 2 I think.

I guess she got the other guy!

She said he's arabic, she's at his place right now! theyve been fucking for 2 hours now!!

I can't wait until she gets home!!!!

any updates?

Updates! Give us more.

This is HORNY LATINA

I'm posting this time instead of my boyfriend.

I had my choice of 4 different guys. In the end I chose the most aggressive guy because I wanted someone to dominate me in the bedroom. He's arab well built and when we got to his place I took off his pants and was pleased to see a big cock. Unfortunately atfer a good hour of foreplay he wasn't able to get it up and was very nervous. I swear I tired everything to get him aroused! Even when I was giving him head it wouldn't get hard. He blamed the booze and so i got bored and gave up and fell asleep.

Maybe I was too aggressive for him and scared him. Goes to show you the most confident guys at the club aren't always good in bed haha

On the bright side of things we found a black bull on craigslist and we're trying to set something up for valentines. Maybe my luck will be better this time.

keep us updated...also u don't want to try bareback until u find a guy u can trust..When i first shared my wife the first time it was with my buddy and he couldn't stay hard with a condom and cuz of being nervous so wife let him do her bareback and he came inside of her so its something u need to watch out for...lucky for us she was on the pill at the time

well, were gonna go on the pill or find an alternate method of birth control.
And...were not opposed to using the morning after pill if its for a good cause
;)

Updates!! How did the bull work out? Has anything happened with anyone at all? Did you get on the pill or are you risking a pregnancy?

She has some nice chi chi's .......Mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread