• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First Time with Black

• Thread startercuckold4black2010
  • Start date

cuckold4black2010

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2010
It was in Los Angeles, six years ago. I was going through something of a mid-life crisis since turning 40, decided one day to up and move to Los Angles. No car. No job. No place to stay. I crashed on a high school acquaintance's couch for two nights (that is all she would give me - two nights). Then I stayed on a friend of a friend's couch for about 5 nights. Luckily, I found an apartment in one week. In those days, it was easy to find an apartment in LA. Only $500, nice studio (they call it a 'single' there), in downtown. I was lonely as all hell. It took me two weeks to find a car. I thought I had some friend there, but I was wrong. The lonliness was getting to me. I was recovering from a divorce one year earlier (I told you I was in a mid-life crisis). I wanted to try new things, experience new sensations, live life like I had not done in my 20s or 30s. I wanted to get in touch with untapped feelings. I started spending a lot of time on line.

I make a connection with a black man on line. He was mid 30s. I do not remember what it was that gave me the confidence to go through with a meeting. I do not send pictures of myself, and I do not ask for pictures. So it was a blind meeting. I invited him to my apartment, but told him I would meet him outside. He called from his cell to say he had parked his car. I stepped outside, and I saw a thug brotha with a du-rag approaching my building. He looked up at me standing on the stoop, and smiled. That put me at ease.

He was a very well-spoken, intelligent man. We had a stimulation conversation. He made the first move (of course). He was wearing a jogging suit, and when he took his clothes off, it took my breath away. He was a bodybuilder! Not an amateur, but clearly a pro. His body was perfectly sculpted. Huge tree-trunk legs. A massive chest with huge, round pecs. Big arms. And - it goes without saying - a big, thick cock. He guided my head down to his black cock, and I sucked him for a long time. When it came time to penetrate me, he put on a condom, lubed up, and pushed it in.

I cannot describe how exhilarating it was. There was clearly some kind of connection between us, and it intensified. I was on my back, legs up high, watching this huge, muscular, handsome black bull pound into me. He ejaculated. We talked some more. He smiled when he left. We saw each other several more times, each time just as intense as the first.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
I liked your story

I can understand how you felt, stranger in a strange town. I'm sure your self esteem was raised a lot after your first meeting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread