First time you shared your wife

MilfHubbyUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2023
I’d love to hear what happened the first time you shared your wife. Was it planned or did you just go with the flow? If it was planned who was the guy? A friend or a stranger? Who was the most nervous? How successful was it? The start of a new phase for you both or a complete disaster? Did you watch or join in?

MilfHubbyUK said:
I’d love to hear what happened the first time you shared your wife. Was it planned or did you just go with the flow? If it was planned who was the guy? A friend or a stranger? Who was the most nervous? How successful was it? The start of a new phase for you both or a complete disaster? Did you watch or join in?
Our first time was planned, he was a guy she had been chatting with online that came into town on business. She was probably the most nervous actually meeting him the first time, but once he kissed her, she got very comfortable. It was a complete success and definitely left us wanting more. I watched and joined and we all had a great time.

Reactions: redback and orlandoflorida
Bottomcuck said:
Our first time was planned, he was a guy she had been chatting with online that came into town on business. She was probably the most nervous actually meeting him the first time, but once he kissed her, she got very comfortable. It was a complete success and definitely left us wanting more. I watched and joined and we all had a great time.
Did it continue with him or others after that?

MilfHubbyUK said:
Did it continue with him or others after that?
He lives away from us, but we plan on seeing him again when he’s back in town, but we have also played with others. Finding regular consistent play partners has been the hardest part of this lifestyle for us.