• Thread starterohiowonder
  • Start date

ohiowonder

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2023
I'm 57 divorced male .
I guess not to bad looking can still drag the women home from the bar...lol
But for the last year I fantasized a ought cock ..well I still had one of my ex wife's didos here it's 12inch 2 half wide. I remember buying it I wanted to destroy her ass and pussy with it .
Well guess what after a month of playing with it took time to work up to it . I was taking the whole thing up my ass with ease. But now I'm addicted to having something in .my ass .and when I cum I eat every drop love the tast but I think I'm ready to go further if in Newark ohio hit me up

my sister in laws bf started slow on me i did not know what he was doing thought he just wanted to swap pictures of the girls

ohiowonder said:
I'm 57 divorced male .
I guess not to bad looking can still drag the women home from the bar...lol
But for the last year I fantasized a ought cock ..well I still had one of my ex wife's didos here it's 12inch 2 half wide. I remember buying it I wanted to destroy her ass and pussy with it .
Well guess what after a month of playing with it took time to work up to it . I was taking the whole thing up my ass with ease. But now I'm addicted to having something in .my ass .and when I cum I eat every drop love the tast but I think I'm ready to go further if in Newark ohio hit me up
I'd say if your taking it easy then most guys are going to feel small to that. Not wanting it to sound like a bad thing! I think it's way it should be. Have to prepare for 12 and be happy with 6

nancyask said:
my sister in laws bf started slow on me i did not know what he was doing thought he just wanted to swap pictures of the girls
please tell us more