• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
When did you realise you enjoyed being a cuckold I did immediately Kate fucked John I knew this would be my life

Reactions: wm4wfintobbc
Rickyrick said:
My experience started in a surprising way!
Tell us more

Rickyrick said:
One night year ago I had a business meeting and my wife was home alone. That night a young black guy broke in and took her pussy! Her first ever dick except mine! After that I couldn’t get it out of my mind and kept thinking about it! A gut punch but at the same time erotic! We went to a counselor, he told us to talk about it and be honest. That night she confessed that she had an orgasm with him! I felt so strange because my dick got hard as a rock hearing her describe what happened! That where it started!
I can understand you find it erotic you must tell more what did she say when you got home did they kiss do you know who it was did she find it erotic as well was she supriced by your reaction pm if you want

Users who are viewing this thread